ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball tonight against #1 Gaytors, 6:30PM Tuesday

From what I have seen/heard, there appears to be VERY few Gator fans at the game - which is a great sign that the Central Florida community is starting to embrace the baseball team as well...

From what I have seen/heard, there appears to be VERY few Gator fans at the game - which is a great sign that the Central Florida community is starting to embrace the baseball team as well...

It’s quite a sight to see fleeing gator fans when their team is losing. Experienced it once (UCF ended up winning), there was nothing but black and gold all around. Go KNIGHTS

And once again, I have something else to shove in front of the damn Gator fans at work...

And that's what makes college sports so much fun. ツ Pro sports don't have quite the same value when it comes to giving your buddies hell. But it should be pretty easy giving us hell this year. Our football team is terrible, our ladies tennis team is struggling, our defending champion baseball team is not invincible, our golf team is just above average, and our lacrosse team already has a loss. Just don't screw with our softball or gymnastics teams. I think we will recover in most areas, but it is very early.

Since we started these home and home midweek series’ with the Gators, UCF is 3-1 at home against them. So not exactly shocking the world or anything.

Since we started these home and home midweek series’ with the Gators, UCF is 3-1 at home against them. So not exactly shocking the world or anything.

This is why we need to get this program to the point that we are hosting regionals regularly.

Just another quality loss for the Gators.......
UF’s RPI isn’t hurt by playing UCF
as the American is a highly rated
baseball conference. The Turds are just tired of taking L’s. And as usual
it’s their inferiority complex where
they don’t want to be seen in this
state and regionally as being on the
same level as UCF or USF athletically.
Just like they decided not to play us
again on a neutral floor after we beat
them in Basketball a few years ago.

So they just take their ball like whinny
little babies and go home. I think this
is the reason why UCF continues to
gain on them. The more people discount UCF I think the harder we will
work to prove we belong among the
P5.

Still hard to gauge teams on mid-week games. Both teams throw out their number 4-5 guys in the rotation. Likely neither of these pitchers will be starting (or even playing) a game in a regional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT