ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball has a transfer IN…

Durr suffered some kind of hand injury right before last season began and fell behind in conditioning. Then when he was cleared to play he far behind starting IU center Trayce Jackson-Davis. IIRC, he was suspended for one game with three other teammates for a curfew violation.

I covered Durr's HS recruitment and covered him for three seasons at usf. The B1G was possibly the worst conference he could have transferred into. The style of play just doesn't fit him. He averaged around 8.8 points and 7.9 rebs for usf in his junior season without them running a single play for him.

Durr is a good area rebounder and is a capable OREBer. He has nice touch around the rim. You might recall him making three lefty jump hooks in a row at Addition Financial Arena a couple of years ago.

Durr suffered some kind of hand injury right before last season began and fell behind in conditioning. Then when he was cleared to play he far behind starting IU center Trayce Jackson-Davis. IIRC, he was suspended for one game with three other teammates for a curfew violation.

I covered Durr's HS recruitment and covered him for three seasons at usf. The B1G was possibly the worst conference he could have transferred into. The style of play just doesn't fit him. He averaged around 8.8 points and 7.9 rebs for usf in his junior season without them running a single play for him.

Durr is a good area rebounder and is a capable OREBer. He has nice touch around the rim. You might recall him making three lefty jump hooks in a row at Addition Financial Arena a couple of years ago.
Thanks, Russ!

Reactions: Russ Wood
Interesting tidbit, Suggs played on the same high school team in Powder Springs, GA as former Auburn Tigers (and current NBA players) Isaac Okoro and Sharife Cooper.

Reactions: tjb74
I think next years team won’t even be as good as this past year team. Fire Dawkins will be screamed louder next year. Durr and Suggs are average players and we’ll have to see how Hendricks brothers are when season comes. Unless we get a couple more above average guys in next month.

Suggs may help:
Suggs was the Pirates third leading scorer this year. He averaged just over 10 points and 4 rebounds per game for ECU. Not to mention was one of their best defenders with 14 blocks and 36 steals. He has two years of eligibility remaining.

Suggs may help:
Suggs was the Pirates third leading scorer this year. He averaged just over 10 points and 4 rebounds per game for ECU. Not to mention was one of their best defenders with 14 blocks and 36 steals. He has two years of eligibility remaining.
We need a couple of Suggs equivalents at every position so Johnny still has a ways to go....

Last edited:
Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Team won’t be much better next year. If at all. None of these signings are difference makers. ECU 3rd scorer? We lost our best player.

He shoulda been let go a season ago. @UCFhonors and the rest of the "nut-huggers", I would suspect, are beginning to see what most have seen long ago.

Noob 4 start recruits shouldn't be allowed to tag high-profile posters. You have no context how I have spoke about coaches.

A "long time ago" for your posting reputation is 4 measly months. Go take a lap and learn some UCFacts

#UCFacts

Been here since 97 dipshit.

R.a84ddcc735aec20979d0eef871aa2937

We don't believe you when your posting screams 4 months old. Exact same as your profile.

#UCFacts

Last edited:
Wrong again, smart-ass.

I dunno, maybe we can talk about the open-board invite DarkDan extended to us to meet at the SU (which I and other posters accepted, long before you were a poster) in order to rally some support for an OCS eons before Orsini was ever thought of ...hmmm over *20* years ago.

Or we can talk about posters I've met during the Fox/DiNardo rivalry, including King of Stetson.....over *20* years ago. You remember him don't you? Of course you don't, you arrogant f*ck.

#UCFIGnored.

Wrong again, smart-ass.

I dunno, maybe we can talk about the open-board invite DarkDan extended to us to meet at the SU (which I and other posters accepted, long before you were a poster) in order to rally some support for an OCS eons before Orsini was ever thought of ...hmmm over *20* years ago.

Or we can talk about posters I've met during the Fox/DiNardo rivalry, including King of Stetson.....over *20* years ago. You remember him don't you? Of course you don't, you arrogant f*ck.

#UCFIGnored.

So you were on a 25 year hiatus? And still don't know how to quote.

You're UCFull of it

#UCFacts

This is the problem with negative nancies like PostitYourself. They want to call out people for 1 thing they may disagree with or didn't understand properly. When they get called out for their erroneous uncivil ways, they hide and take a 25 year hiatus.

The way I won Poster of the Year on Rivals Soundoff, is I never hide. Even when UCFootball had the down year we don't talk about, I was still preaching the UCFacts, daily.

Noobs will draw opinions about posters too quickly. Something 2nd graders are taught is don't judge too quickly.

#UCFacts

• Haha
Reactions: Wings0fred
This is the problem with negative nancies like PostitYourself. They want to call out people for 1 thing they may disagree with or didn't understand properly. When they get called out for their erroneous uncivil ways, they hide and take a 25 year hiatus.

The way I won Poster of the Year on Rivals Soundoff, is I never hide. Even when UCFootball had the down year we don't talk about, I was still preaching the UCFacts, daily.

Noobs will draw opinions about posters too quickly. Something 2nd graders are taught is don't judge too quickly.

#UCFacts
You’re an absolute tool. Not because of one thing, because of everything.

But @U C to the F, he was poster of the year according to Soundoff so don't talk any trash! I bet he's got a plaque hanging on his wall.

25 year hiatus? Whoever even said this? I've been here uninterrupted for almost 25 years.

But @U C to the F, he was poster of the year according to Soundoff so don't talk any trash! I bet he's got a plaque hanging on his wall.

25 year hiatus? Whoever even said this? I've been here uninterrupted for almost 25 years.

What is your previous handle? The UCFacts say your account is 4 months old. Not 20 years.

#UCFacts

Cool say hi to your cats for me.

Clearly, you have a tough time UCFollowing along. I have been traveling the world, no cat reference, since 2020. And Rivals blocks most of Europe. So if you don't see me here, you can assume I'm in Europe.

Here is a link to catch you up, noob.

How UCFar from campus do you live? Maybe that's why you're so disconnected.

#UCFacts

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F

Would be just our luck if he goes to Temple and turns into a beast.

I'm trying to wait until we get transfers in before I pass judgment. But our program looks like a dumpster UCFire right now. Our players transfering to lower programs would really be a tough pill to swallow.

#UCFacts

The best players seem to sign fast. We will only be signing warm bodies. Next year will be a carbon copy of this year.

My prediction is Reynolds isn’t going to do much of anything, anywhere. If he puts in the work he could turn into a steady 10/10 kind of player (with blocks) that is athletic. He should have come in last season and been a dominant kind of player. Instead, he disappeared. What was he doing in the off-season? Is he that out-of-shape? Was he injured? Can Dawkins develop talent? All valid questions.I like the “trade” in the end for the in-coming big guy.

ADVERTISEMENT