ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball offense not doing hot

Shoot 18 more FTs than opponent, but losing by 20. How is that even possible, calling this a disaster would be an understatement.
I feel like this has been a consistent problem for years. I don’t get it :(

Although injuries are hurting we really have now game in the low post. Passing is too late and out of rhythm in the paint, compound that with our poor three point game and low percentage free throw shooting it's amazing we have the record we have.

Reactions: ahabmw
Although injuries are hurting we really have now game in the low post. Passing is too late and out of rhythm in the paint, compound that with our poor three point game and low percentage free throw shooting it's amazing we have the record we have.
Pretty much every time we go low it’s a turnover or terrible forced shot. Football season is a long way away. At least we have the combine this week to keep us busy.

ZERO low post game.

Seems like every team in America has great athletes but us. I see alley oops in every game but we seem to never be able to do many. Very few fast break dunks for us.

The game looked liked we were playing the NBA all stars.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT