ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Shapiro says feminism is actually all about that Wet Ass P-Word

Actually he was brilliantly taking down what a farce modern day far left feminism is when they think this horrific trash for music passes as women’s empowerment. Which they do.

Which he did again wonderfully, considering the Woke Lefties of the board immediately ran here to cry and whine that meanie Ben Shapiro ragged on this awful song .

Reactions: Crazyhole
Actually he was brilliantly taking down what a farce modern day far left feminism is when they think this horrific trash for music passes as women’s empowerment. Which they do.

Which he did again wonderfully, considering the Woke Lefties of the board immediately ran here to cry and whine that meanie Ben Shapiro ragged on this awful song .
Honestly I dont think the song is a political statement about female empowerment. Its probably just about ****ing.

At least @fried-chicken took a break from crying about the President or pushing a new fake Russian conspiracy to create a thread to cry about Ben Shapiro.

Reactions: _glaciers
He nailed it. Its no different than how BLM is mobilizing because a career criminal that had 4 times the level of fentanyl in his system that it takes to kill a person, plus meth, died after committing 3 crimes minutes beforehand.

Not sure if you remember this but this thread only exists since you felt the need to cry about meanie Ben Shapiro criticizing a trash ass song
Na, this thread exists because Shapiro got hilariously triggered by the vulgarity of the "P-Word" and the internet owned him for being a turbo dork.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Cardi B is not a feminist she just likes to ****. Why cant a woman just like ****ing? Its got to be a feminism political statement even when she says "if you eat ass you a bottom feeder?"
Sounds pretty homophobic, actually.

I'm fine with bitches talking about how wet their cooter is. I can't think of any reason I should respect them for that, but whatever. Anybody that wants to make an ass out of themselves in public is totally cool by me.

I'm fine with bitches talking about how wet their cooter is. I can't think of any reason I should respect them for that, but whatever. Anybody that wants to make an ass out of themselves in public is totally cool by me.
Yeah, I think Cardi B is probably not the right person, and this is probably not the right song to use, if you are trying to justify not respecting women.

Kindof like turning on a song by Eminem and saying "See, all white dudes are total psychos, it's ludicrous that they think we should respect them."

You are free to decide whether to respect over 1/2 of the US population or not, but let's not blame them all for Cardi B, cool?

The song is awful. The artist is awful. But neither are as awful as Ben Shapiro. Only a red hat can make a case that an ENTIRE MOVEMENT is centered around vulgar language in one f'ing song in 2020.

Women around the world hardly know the song. Unless you and Ben are suggesting women shouldn't be allowed to sing vulgarities and only men should have that right? Ben COULD be talking about a lot of things that are germane to this time period. Picking on a vulgar song to get red hats spun up about "feminism" is about as dumb as Trump himself.

I dont see the problem with it at all. I surely dont think it needs analysis by Ben Shapiro and some crazy attachment to the feminist movement where if you claim feminism is about anything other than wet ass p-word youre a misogynist.

Cardi is a married woman. Can a husband not swipe his nose like a credit card through his wifes ass cheeks without being shamed by Ben Shapiro?

Reactions: shacket
I dont see the problem with it at all. I surely dont think it needs analysis by Ben Shapiro and some crazy attachment to the feminist movement where if you claim feminism is about anything other than wet ass p-word youre a misogynist.

Cardi is a married woman. Can a husband not swipe his nose like a credit card through his wifes ass cheeks without being shamed by Ben Shapiro?
That's a surefire way to get pink eye, which as we all know is an infectious disease. Plus, how are you supposed to do that with a mask on?

Can we not just appreciate that audio now exists of Ben Shapiro saying:

"I hop on top, I wanna ride. I do a kegel when its inside."

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
No idea about the song and can care less. If it's cardio B she is the typical lefty scum. She used to drug men and steal from them. She is proud of that.
Is she the one that was complaining about how high taxes were a few years back?

Its not like Cardi attacked Ben, shes just making dope ass songs and internet goblins like Shapiro are outraged for no reason.

Its not like Cardi attacked Ben, shes just making dope ass songs and internet goblins like Shapiro are outraged for no reason.
Why are you so threatened by what shapiro says? Just go back to your safe space and everything will be OK.

Awww, 85 and Ben Shapiro don't understand the different between the feminist movement and the historical misogyny of rap music, surprising.

Reactions: shacket

Cardi is relevant, Ben is not. Ben is using Cardi to elevate his profile by trying to lump her in with another group that he dislikes. The Haters (Crazy, 85) don't care that they aren't the same, they just need another outlet for their grievances. In their world, rapper=black=democrat=feminist

Cardi is relevant, Ben is not. Ben is using Cardi to elevate his profile by trying to lump her in with another group that he dislikes. The Haters (Crazy, 85) don't care that they aren't the same, they just need another outlet for their grievances. In their world, rapper=black=democrat=feminist
Now I understand why most of your posts are one-liners. When you try to do a well thought-out post it makes almost no sense.

Answer the main question of this thread please.

Is feminism all about wet ass P-word?
I thought it was about voting rights and equal pay, but now I guess its about glorifying genitals. As far as pussy goes, I dont trust anything that can bleed for a week and doesn't die.

ADVERTISEMENT