ADVERTISEMENT

Best acting performance.

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Billy Bob Thornton in slingblade and Jim Carrey in man on the moon are the 2 that really stick out in my mind as being amazing portrayals of their characters.

Anybody have an actors performance that really sticks out like those?

Claire Danes is solid in Homeland. I swear she must be manic like that in real life to do it so well.

I totally agree, but the show has rendered her character totally stale and boring. The show jumped the shark a while ago and now its' become a total absurdity. The storyline of "manic bipolar woman/spy genius repairs personal life, gets things in order, only to have everything fall apart" has been used too many times.

As I watched this past season, I started thinking about how insanely awesome Season 1 was. It's sad how far the show has fallen since then.

I know its not a serious movie but whoever that guy was in men in black 3 that was the younger version of tommy lee jones. it was impressive.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I've liked Tom Hardy in pretty much ever role he's ever played, whether on TV or in film.

I know its not a serious movie but whoever that guy was in men in black 3 that was the younger version of tommy lee jones. it was impressive.

Josh Brolin. Dude is super talented. I literally thought I was watching a younger Tommy Lee/K in that movie. He killed it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
i used to really like matt daemon in the borne movies. now i just wish hed go away.

leo is good in pretty much every single movie hes been in.

I totally agree, but the show has rendered her character totally stale and boring. The show jumped the shark a while ago and now its' become a total absurdity. The storyline of "manic bipolar woman/spy genius repairs personal life, gets things in order, only to have everything fall apart" has been used too many times.

As I watched this past season, I started thinking about how insanely awesome Season 1 was. It's sad how far the show has fallen since then.

Agree the show is drifting badly ... and trying too hard to be relevant to current issues ... but she is still really good.

Agree the show is drifting badly ... and trying too hard to be relevant to current issues ... but she is still really good.

Saul may be one of my favorite characters ever. Up there with Vic Mackey from The Shield and Omar from The Wire.

Reactions: The Branch
i used to really like matt daemon in the borne movies. now i just wish hed go away.

leo is good in pretty much every single movie hes been in.

Agreed. I have him in the same category as Brad Pitt, both way underrated as actors because of the heart-throb factor. Brad Pitt was awesome in both Snatch and Fight Club.

Ahhh, Celebrity, my least favorite topic.

I'll give Merilyn Streep kudos for The Iron Lady and The Post. Sometimes she really nails it in how I think someone would react -- especially a strong leader. I like those two (2) roles most because she nails both the Capitalist and Liberal leader, female leader no less, solid.

"Is it a threat?" ... "Sink it."

Americans don't realize how much that changed everything -- even today, for the Americas. The Malvinas Conflict / The Falkands War is still a hot topic in the Organization of the Americas (OAS) in the 21st Century.

"Lets go" ... "Lets publish."

You can even hear the non-hesitation overriding every logic and even default instinct in her voice at that point, knowing she just torpedoed her family's history,

Reactions: Knight_Light
Dubya nailed the surprised face.

bush-told-of-attack-top-quality.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT