ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to identify a classic Liberal?

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
If they like Chappelle's Sticks & Stones.

Damn he is so on-point, as always. And damn straight on Kevin Hart.

So many new age Liberals and Progressives have lost they way.

Last edited:
i need to watch it. ive heard many good things
Rotten Tomatoes says it all, critics <<50%, audience limit 100%. ;)

He's spot on about #metoo, the alphabet and even guns (listen through the whole segment). The New Age Liberal and Progressive echo chambers are going nuts.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Chappelle is a genius. Sticks and Stones is great. You may not agree with how he delivers his message but he is usually spot on in his metaphors.

Reactions: UCFBS
Chappelle is a genius. Sticks and Stones is great. You may not agree with how he delivers his message but he is usually spot on in his metaphors.

I hadn't really watched Chappelle before. But after hearing the comments here, I decided to watch a few minutes of his Sticks and Stones Special to check him out for myself.

I haven't laughed so hard throughout a comedy special since the Glory Days of Richard Pryor.

The thing some people forget is that comedy is supposed to be non-PC. But if anyone got the impression he was just ragging on 'progressives,' they didn't pay close enough attention to his show. Anyone paying attention would notice he was an 'equal opportunity' skewerer.

Bill Burr has a new Netflix special out today. Brilliant and destined to offend. Watch it now.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Bill Burr has a new Netflix special out today. Brilliant and destined to offend. Watch it now.
I saw that. The clips weren't as funny. Not worth staying up on a school night.

Now that Juicy Smollett bit was hilarious.

I saw that. The clips weren't as funny. Not worth staying up on a school night.

Now that Juicy Smollett bit was hilarious.
speaking of smollet, whatever happend to mr chicken? man that thread about him going all in on those terrible racist maga people in chicago targeting a gay black man at 2a during a blizzard was truly special.

speaking of smollet, whatever happend to mr chicken? man that thread about him going all in on those terrible racist maga people in chicago targeting a gay black man at 2a during a blizzard was truly special.

He's protesting the CPDs bill that they sent him for the expenses because "he didn't know the investigation would be so thorough".

He's protesting the CPDs bill that they sent him for the expenses because "he didn't know the investigation would be so thorough".
The city sued him for expenses. He's asking for the suit to be thrown out and that will be adjudicated in October.

So many new age Liberals and Progressives have lost they way.
You're as misguided as the 'new age Liberals and Progressives' you're railing about.

I find it interesting that the same folks laughing at how offended libs are to Chappell's latest comedy special the same people who complain about how 'un-funny' the late night comedians are with their 'ceaseless' bashing of our President for laughs.

Comedy is, and has always been, about finding humor in the human psyche, in all it's various, hilarious, forms.

The ultimate irony surrounding Chappell's critics is that his show is entitled, "Sticks and Stones."

Reactions: MACHater02
ADVERTISEMENT