ADVERTISEMENT

Beto

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Is now campaigning for POTUS in Mexico.

Think about that for a second.

And yet another thread about Mexico from our obsessed crazy.

What's with your obsession? Did an immigrant take yer job?

Pretty pathetic really. I guess some people just want to hear themselves talk.

:joy::joy::joy: We all know everyone reads these. I know you red hats don't believe in evidence, but wayne has been seen commenting on my threads, 85 likes chemmies posts, and you read every single one of my posts. Still waiting for you to provide proof of my slur that you claimed I posted, you lying sack of shit.[roll]

Must be amazing to live in an alternate reality where truth doesn't matter.

:joy::joy::joy: We all know everyone reads these. I know you red hats don't believe in evidence, but wayne has been seen commenting on my threads, 85 likes chemmies posts, and you read every single one of my posts. Still waiting for you to provide proof of my slur that you claimed I posted, you lying sack of shit.[roll]

Must be amazing to live in an alternate reality where truth doesn't matter.
Red hats
Sack of Shit
:joy::joy::joy:

You’re down one of your famous sayings Professor Ninjaknight. Are you losing your touch? Becoming soft?

If some of the states are letting illegal aliens vote, why not campaign in Mexico?....

And if some states are letting clinically brain dead people vote, why not just let Trump stick to campaigning solely in those red States?

Well, if some states are letting clinically brain dead people vote, it would be the same states that let illegal aliens vote. Excellent point.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Pretty pathetic really. I guess some people just want to hear themselves talk.

I think we need a diagnosis for what to call it when someone knows you aren’t reading their posts but lashes out with hate and vitriol every day anyways

I think we need a diagnosis for what to call it when someone knows you aren’t reading their posts but lashes out with hate and vitriol every day anyways

You got caught liking chemmies posts when you claimed you had him on ignore. You are one stupid bitch. Everyone knows you read this. The fact that you STILL can't stop talking about me is proof enough.

You got caught liking chemmies posts when you claimed you had him on ignore. You are one stupid bitch. Everyone knows you read this. The fact that you STILL can't stop talking about me is proof enough.
You can still like a post if you have someone on ignore. I have had 85 on ignore for a couple of months because I don't care to see an alert every time he quotes and tags me. He posts like 40 times a day and a lot of it is directed at me. I'm a busy guy so I don't have time to respond to all of his insanity. But if I see a thread bumped and theres no new replies I can click the show ignored and then the like button is there. I don't pretend I never see his posts or reply to them like he does for you, it just basically means he can't engage me at all, it's quite nice.

You can still like a post if you have someone on ignore. I have had 85 on ignore for a couple of months because I don't care to see an alert every time he quotes and tags me. He posts like 40 times a day and a lot of it is directed at me. I'm a busy guy so I don't have time to respond to all of his insanity. But if I see a thread bumped and theres no new replies I can click the show ignored and then the like button is there. I don't pretend I never see his posts or reply to them like he does for you, it just basically means he can't engage me at all, it's quite nice.

[roll]

You have replied to my posts over 20 times in the last 3 weeks

This is my 4th reply to you since then. I didn't even know you were wasting so much time trying to talk to me. That's embarassing.

lol hombre, it's clear to see that you were tired of being owned so frequently and took some time away from the board. Which is good, that's exactly what you needed given that you were emotionally unable to handle the constant defeats and constant theories blowing up in your face.

I'm fine with this new approach from you, really. You spammed the board with insane obsessive stories about Trump for so long that it's good for you to get your emotions in check and realize that none of these DailyKos "hot takes" will ever work out for you here. Good job.

Reactions: UCFWayne
lol hombre, it's clear to see that you were tired of being owned so frequently and took some time away from the board. Which is good, that's exactly what you needed given that you were emotionally unable to handle the constant defeats and constant theories blowing up in your face.

I'm fine with this new approach from you, really. You spammed the board with insane obsessive stories about Trump for so long that it's good for you to get your emotions in check and realize that none of these DailyKos "hot takes" will ever work out for you here. Good job.
now if only ninja would do the same. not that i would take him off ignore, but it would be good for his mental health.

I've still been here. You've been responding to every post I make it looks like. I just never see it.

You still have to view their post to like it. So you can have someone on ignore, but then obviously you have to see the post to like it.

Ergo, 85 is still a lying sack of shit.

You still have to view their post to like it. So you can have someone on ignore, but then obviously you have to see the post to like it.

Ergo, 85 is still a lying sack of shit.
Yeah. I don't have 85 on ignore because I don't want to see his posts. Ill click show ignored content if i feel like some laughs. I just got tired of him spamming my alerts because he'd go off on a roid fueled rage session about baby murders or whatever. Now he can't engage me 10 times a day as I'm checking up on the football team.

I've still been here. You've been responding to every post I make it looks like. I just never see it.

You took time away from the board since you were so embarrassed about being wrong. All the time. It's ok, we support your decision to try and reign in your often uncontrolled emotions on the subject of obsessing over the President.

ADVERTISEMENT