ADVERTISEMENT

Better?

fabknight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2007
Has the Water Cooler gotten better over the past week and a half or is it just me? I just don't see as much hatred, anger, condescension, name calling, pettiness, ...

I think we should do a takeover of the dungeon board as a thank you to all the condescending asshats that commented on the WC in Brandon’s thread.

Reactions: fabknight
Has he really been monitoring? I thought maybe it was because I used the ignore feature for the first time ever.
he says hes been monitoring a bit. said he deleted a few comments here and there. but i have a feeling its better because of the users you now have blocked

You little snowflakes are cute, running to your safe space with your "ignore" buttons.

You little snowflakes are cute, running to your safe space with your "ignore" buttons.

Snowflakes showed me the way of today's modern liberal world so I took advantage of it. You should be proud that I'm taking a page from the liberal manifesto.

Actually, I just got tired of reading the negative, repetitive crap over and over again on every single thread.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
Snowflakes showed me the way of today's modern liberal world so I took advantage of it. You should be proud that I'm taking a page from the liberal manifesto.

Actually, I just got tired of reading the negative, repetitive crap over and over again on every single thread.
Apparently you missed one of the more common ignores.

lmao so obsessed as always. I always knew most of you all had a middle school level of intelligence based on your posts on here, but evidently you have middle school teenage girl level emotional maturity as well.

I wouldn't really call it being a snowflake, it's more like sending spam email to the junk folder, just getting rid of a nuisance. Ignoring pretty much anyone else would be a snowflake move though. Everyone ignoring Ninja has improved the WC ten fold.

Apparently you missed one of the more common ignores.
[roll]
He doesn't post in every single thread and most of the time doesn't do the elementary school tactic of debating by declaring, "I know you are but what am I?".

The "Show Ignored Content" at the bottom of each thread only reaffirms my decision. It isn't too hard to imagine what the posts say. [poop]

I love everyone trying to justify the lies they keep telling themselves to justify this childish behavior.

You don't enjoy being wrong, so you ignore all evidence that points it out, and you want to pat each other on the back about how cool you are for ignoring dissenting viewpoints.

i havent yet but the past couple of posts by him are moving me in that direction. the only reason he exists is to start arguments.

i havent yet but the past couple of posts by him are moving me in that direction. the only reason he exists is to start arguments.

85 and I were probably the only ones that needed to ignore him to stop getting drug into his temper tantrums.

This is about as correct as saying you only posted in the MLB thread to start an argument with 85. If you will take a gander at all the people whining ITT, it's all people I have embarrassed the hell out of using facts to counter their bullshit. They obviously can't handle this. The best part is they continue to post flat out wrong stuff, and I continue to correct them and everyone else can still see it.

Imagine making a thread about how nice it is having a user blocked and then expecting us to think you don't click "show ignored content" every time you see it.

I'm just laughing at how pathetic it must be that you feel the need to create a circle jerk thread talking about how you don't like someone so much you felt the need to create a thread about that person.

Even when 85 has you on "ignore," he still replies to you. It is hilarious fun.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Imagine making a thread about how nice it is having a user blocked and then expecting us to think you don't click "show ignored content" every time you see it.
LOL. Believe it or not, I haven't clicked it a single time and it's not even tempting. Like I mentioned previously, it isn't hard to guess what the posts say considering how predictable they are.

LOL. Believe it or not, I haven't clicked it a single time and it's not even tempting. Like I mentioned previously, it isn't hard to guess what the posts say considering how predictable they are.
i can confirm they are exactly what you are thinking

:joy: wow you guys are hilariously pathetic. You are so obsessed that you started a thread talking about ignoring someone, and then continue your obsession by talking about that person.

:joy: wow you guys are hilariously pathetic. You are so obsessed that you started a thread talking about ignoring someone, and then continue your obsession by talking about that person.
Accept it. I did a long time ago. After that people stopped talking about me so much. They realized I was just ignoring it.

I came out of WC semi retirement to save it.
images

Reactions: UCFBS
Is it really horrible or are you just mad everyone is ignoring ninja and fc and now they can't fight your battles anymore?

I already don't read their posts. You're just as bad.

I also don't post anything like them (sans one thread) and am pretty sure don't share their ideas either. People can have their own thoughts, not every liberal is the same, who knew?

ADVERTISEMENT