ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: 10-15% of Americans are bad people

If we had a media that wasn't in the tank for him, someone would ask him to explain where that 10-15% comes from. And whom.

Dipshit backed himself into a corner.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Biden will just say that 12% isn’t nowhere near 10-15%.

If we had a media that wasn't in the tank for him, someone would ask him to explain where that 10-15% comes from. And whom.

Dipshit backed himself into a corner.
It’s somewhat obvious in context with everything else he said that he wasn’t being racist. But given that we’ve had more than 4 years of media and leftists intentionally taking Trump out of context, then absolutely he meant the black population.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He was probably just talking about 10-15% of the black community that isnt black enough to vote for him.

Just another example of Joe being Joe, I'm sure.

According to CNN biden has a 14 point lead...yeat here in very liberal Atlanta, I have yet to see a single biden yard sign or bumper sticker. CNN probably surveyed Anderson Cooper, Brian stelter, don lemon and their immediate families for the recent poll

According to CNN biden has a 14 point lead...yeat here in very liberal Atlanta, I have yet to see a single biden yard sign or bumper sticker. CNN probably surveyed Anderson Cooper, Brian stelter, don lemon and their immediate families for the recent poll
honestly, that is a very good point. i remember seeing a lot of hillary and trump stuff back in 2016. i havent seen a single biden sticker or lawn sign yet. i still see tons of trump stuff around town. i know its early but i would expect to see a lot more by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT