ADVERTISEMENT

Biden again inappropriately touching people

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Reactions: Ucfmikes
[roll]

Count me shocked the usual suspects rush in to throw cover for Biden.

The best part is that Biden accused the guy of being a Bernie operative and the guy responded by saying he's voting for Tom Steyer.

Reactions: UCFWayne
if he were smart he would fold and then try and relax and enjoy the last good year or two of his life. i have a feeling that his quality of life will take a turn as his mind starts to drift sooner than later. its very sad to see.

He might as well vote for Tom Sawyer. They are working extra hard on handing Trump the 2020 election with their shit show
He is a modern day warrior with a mean stride. And, unlike recent Presidents (allegedly), his mind is not for rent to any god or government. Why wouldn’t you vote for him?

Catch the mist
Catch the myth
Catch the mystery
Catch the drift

He is a modern day warrior with a mean stride. And, unlike recent Presidents (allegedly), his mind is not for rent to any god or government. Why wouldn’t you vote for him?

Catch the mist
Catch the myth
Catch the mystery
Catch the drift
rip

[roll]

Count me shocked the usual suspects rush in to throw cover for Biden.

The best part is that Biden accused the guy of being a Bernie operative and the guy responded by saying he's voting for Tom Steyer.

You are describing what you literally do in every single thread about Trump doing something insane.

You have serious issues with reality. But what should we expect from someone like you who supports and condones pedophiles?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT