ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rating

"We have 1 in 7 changes in wind and solar and wind pumps or pumps"
-Joe Biden

Brings a tear to my eye. This quote is right up there with the emancipation proclamation.

If we weren't pissing away $50 billion or more a month on ukraine we could probably fund green energy. Surprisingly no mention of nuclear power?

Can you consolidate your BDS posts in the parking lot? We know the guy is stupid, terrible, and mailing in his presidency. We could make an hourly thread about the dumb shit he does, but it would clutter up the board.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
First thread about Biden in months and you think that is too much?

First thread about Biden in months and you think that is too much?
You were banned for months. You have started 67 threads about how bad Biden is. Not 67 posts, 67 threads, all started by you. Got dam the BDS is strong with this one.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You were banned for months. You have started 67 threads about how bad Biden is. Not 67 posts, 67 threads, all started by you. Got dam the BDS is strong with this one.
You should cry harder about it. Maybe you'll find someone that cares.

You should cry harder about it. Maybe you'll find someone that cares.
Lol. You have started the majority of threads on this board about Joe Biden. 67 of them (unless you posted another one today that I missed). Sorry for your BDS. I hope it’s treatable. 2.5 more years.

Lol. You have started the majority of threads on this board about Joe Biden. 67 of them (unless you posted another one today that I missed). Sorry for your BDS. I hope it’s treatable. 2.5 more years.
You've cried for 67 straight posts instead of interacting about the topic. I'd recommend crying harder.

Go easy, Schuck. Crazycelibate retained the services of Morgan and Morgan to get his ass reinstated to the cooler.
Meh. Shuck never says anything of substance anymore. It's all just regurgitated BS that he heard on MSNBC, like how an AR-15 can spray hundreds of bullets per second.

It’s just amazing how @Crazyhole runs back to a UCF rivals board where everyone can’t stand him. What a pathetic loser

High class response. Would you say that to someone in real life?
Depends, would you be having a Biden sucks rally daily in real life like you do on a message board? I might just stop by to converse to keep you from doing it rather than telling you that was why I was doing it.

Depends...
That's rich...
Take the banter to the Parking Lot fellas...

Getting back on track... I think most agree the president is well past his prime, and is dissolving fast... He clearly isn't making policy decisions at this point, so who is... It's not the Veep, she's a political pawn, we won't hear much from her after this admin vacates the WH...

Who do you think is behind the curtain?

Take the banter to the Parking Lot fellas...

Getting back on track... I think most agree the president is well past his prime, and is dissolving fast... He clearly isn't making policy decisions at this point, so who is... It's not the Veep, she's a political pawn, we won't hear much from her after this admin vacates the WH...

Who do you think is behind the curtain?
Clearly it's a woman. The question is which one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT