ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Dementia rally

If there wasn’t video I don’t think I could be convinced that he brought up the Cold War.
I didn't think it was that bad of a statement. He got lost in his words as usual, but the message was right. Stop going down the road of being in a cold war with China in the future. Trying to interact with prerecorded videos was far worse.

Whats wrong with the democrat party that they coalesced around him? Trump has always been a vulnerable candidate even when he's at his best.

In hindsight maybe it was smart. Biden appeals to the suburban swing voter. He's also running a non-traditional campaign from his basement which may be the way to beat an unconventional candidate like Donald Trump. Seem to be working.

In hindsight maybe it was smart. Biden appeals to the suburban swing voter. He's also running a non-traditional campaign from his basement which may be the way to beat an unconventional candidate like Donald Trump. Seem to be working.

He's done a pretty good job of maintaining the "generic Democrat candidate" persona. I really wonder if that will remain the case when the debates happen. At some point he has to energize those suburbanites to actually show up and i really don't see that. Hes likely going to win but it'll be on the back of low turnout.

That's not remotely what he said. You literally respond to things that only exist in your head.
The arrogance is just unreal. He never actually READS a post and then wonders why he’s personally attacked

He's done a pretty good job of maintaining the "generic Democrat candidate" persona. I really wonder if that will remain the case when the debates happen. At some point he has to energize those suburbanites to actually show up and i really don't see that. Hes likely going to win but it'll be on the back of low turnout.
This election will have the greatest turnout in history by far. Everybody is motivated.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
the mental state strategy doesn’t work when it is coming from the side that has a President that rambles about a ramp for 15 minutes like a Grandpa in a nursing home. You would need a 50
Year old contrast

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You don't seriously believe that do you? Biden is not an inspirational candidate, nor is trump (but he has an advantage here).
If Georgia is any sign ...

Georgia Democratic Primary turnout:

2016: 310,000 votes

2018: 553,000 votes

2020: 1.1 Million votes

and this is with more voter suppression in that State

tenor.gif

Any ideas on what brought them out in such numbers? If Obama was on the ticket I could totally see that, but Biden? Seems unlikely.

Not true. Hunter Biden got 2 million Mexicans to mail in Georgia ballots for the democrats in order to fund his secret weapons for pizza deal with North Korea. The entire plot was put together in Hillary's emails.

Anyone who votes for a candidate with known dementia, should have their voting privileges taken away from them. That’s just complete ignorance and stupidity. At this rate, he’s going to be an invalid in 5 months

Anyone who votes for a candidate with known dementia, should have their voting privileges taken away from them. That’s just complete ignorance and stupidity. At this rate, he’s going to be an invalid in 5 months

But which one doesn't have dementia? We are all voting for dementia either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT