ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is a total racist POS

"I think the only reason Clarence Thomas is on the court is because he's black"

-Joe Biden

Reactions: UCFWayne
"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

-Joe Biden

Reactions: UCFWayne
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

-Joe Biden

"I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, I was involved in what the Negroes, I mean, blacks were thinking, what they were feeling."

-Joe Biden

"I agree with Donna Brazile who said about Benghazi: "We got to preven dis from hapinin agen. "

-Joe Biden

I hate to interrupt Crazy's self-perpetuating thread with a take from somebody else but I want to take this opportunity congratulate him on his brilliant new Biden-bashing tactic.

He must have realized trashing Biden on corruption and pussy-grabbing allegations probably weren't going to do it. But on the other hand, allegations of Joe's blatant RACISM compared to Trump is the winning ticket by golly!!!* :)

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I hate to interrupt Crazy's self-perpetuating thread with a take from somebody else but I want to take this opportunity congratulate him on his brilliant new Biden-bashing tactic.

He must have realized trashing Biden on corruption and pussy-grabbing allegations probably weren't going to do it. But on the other hand, allegations of Joe's blatant RACISM compared to Trump is the winning ticket by golly!!!* :)

I'm trying to find an apt comparison to Trump on this, but my research so far hasn't found anything close to him claiming that if a black person not voting for him makes that person "not black".

Because Biden thinks blacks are dumb and will follow down 1 mindset path. Racist which is normal with Democrats.

I think Trump had like 15% of the black male votes. That is a lot people that don't count as "real" blacks... whatever that racist statement means
Its a level of condescension that this country hasn't seen in 2 or 3 generations. "If you vote republican, you ain't black".

Yeah, Republicans are the racists.

Biden was clearly joking in the interview, he gave that big fake cheesy smile.

He is an old man with Dementia.
Biden is on a downward spiral
Against anyone other than Trump, Biden would get his butt kicked in a national election.

So the fact that Joe's going to win the Presidency comfortably this fall is a reflection of just how badly this nation wants to get Trump's incompetent ass out of the White House.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Against anyone other than Trump, Biden would get his butt kicked in a national election.

So the fact that Joe's going to win the Presidency comfortably this fall is a reflection of just how badly this nation wants to get Trump's incompetent ass out of the White House.
Biden is not winning anything. Once he’s out in public regularly instead of hiding, his mental state will be on full display

Biden is not winning anything. Once he’s out in public regularly instead of hiding, his mental state will be on full display
Jesus Christ, who's mental state has been on full display as our nation's leader for crying out loud!!!

How many crazyass, dumbshit things does Trump have to say before you start paying attention?

If you don’t like Trump and vote for dementia man, you are going to destroy the country

Jesus Christ, who's mental state has been on full display as our nation's leader for crying out loud!!!

How many crazyass, dumbshit things does Trump have to say before you start paying attention?
You’re an asshole if you vote for dementia man because of TDS

We had a pandemic and my stocks are the same and we are going to play college football

If Biden were president, millions would be dead and the season would be history

I feel like I'm stuck in the WC's version of the Twilight Zone.

In what Bizarro World is the American Public supposed to listen to the crap coming from our MAGA Hat Gang and go:

"Well I'll be damned. I had no idea that Joe Biden was corrupt, a racist, a pussy-grabber, and says dumbshit things....so I'm casting my vote for Donald Trump, baby!!!"

For as much as we focus on a candidate's stand on the issues, one of the basic considerations in voting for a President is: which one is more likable?

In 2016, Trump, for as much as he was detested, was actually more likable than Hillary. But as we approach Nov. 2020, Joe Biden, for all his numerous gaffs and faults, is light-years more likable than our Blowhard-in-Chief.

That, and the fact that Trump has done nothing to warrant reelection, makes the outcome a foregone conclusion.

For as much as we focus on a candidate's stand on the issues, one of the basic considerations in voting for a President is: which one is more likable?

In 2016, Trump, for as much as he was detested, was actually more likable than Hillary. But as we approach Nov. 2020, Joe Biden, for all his numerous gaffs and faults, is light-years more likable than our Blowhard-in-Chief.

That, and the fact that Trump has done nothing to warrant reelection, makes the outcome a foregone conclusion.
If you're voting for the most likeable person, why not write in Tom Hanks or Kelly Ripa?

I just checked. Even with a global pandemic and depression level unemployment, the DJI is 22% higher than it was at the end of Obama's term. Anybody bitching about stocks is mentally incapacitated
Shookster

I wish we had other choices other than 2 guys approaching 80....this country has a lot of brilliant people that would make good Presidents but here we are

And to those comparing polling to Hillary, u are underestimating how much Hillary was hated. And that was baked in w 20 years of Anti Clinton obsession on talk radio + Fox News. Biden will always be hated by Chapo/Intercept Twitter but w real life voters he fares well. Michigan vs Bernie showed that, did way better than Hillary in mostly White rural areas

I wish we had other choices other than 2 guys approaching 80....this country has a lot of brilliant people that would make good Presidents but here we are

And to those comparing polling to Hillary, u are underestimating how much Hillary was hated. And that was baked in w 20 years of Anti Clinton obsession on talk radio + Fox News. Biden will always be hated by Chapo/Intercept Twitter but w real life voters he fares well. Michigan vs Bernie showed that, did way better than Hillary in mostly White rural areas
Yep. They are BOTH TOO OLD! It’s ridiculous really

There are probably a ton of good candidates, but they lack the experience, money and the most important popularity.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Yep. They are BOTH TOO OLD! It’s ridiculous really

There are probably a ton of good candidates, but they lack the experience, money and the most important popularity.
This is a Ucfmikes take that I can actually agree with. Keep up the good work, Mike. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT