ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

At least until the election. You see how well the mask mandate changed the infection numbers in Central Florida. Oh wait...it isn't working
Holy cow, did I miss it??!?!

When did Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issue a statewide order to require masks???

It is required in most of the populated counties. Next topic?
LMAO---A huge tourist state and you want to act like everybody is well-aware of county and city ordinances. :)

Your state's mixed messages are similar to here. Our city has a 'mask wearing in public' ordinance but our Governor is quick to point out its bullshit and that mask wearing in Nebraska is strictly voluntary.

A collective, 'mask wearing in public' mandate across all 50 states might finally turn our virus numbers around -- but alas -- "it would be a slap-in-the-face to Real Americans who value their freedom." :) :) :)
We already peaked, therefore our numbers have turned around.

Are you talking April? ...June? ...Now?
Just like every other country, we have had no other option than to reach herd immunity because no vaccine exists. Fortunately for us it happened slow enough for the virus to mutate and become less deadly, but regardless, we have peaked and cases are leveling off. Now is not the time to take drastic measures.

Reactions: jimmyjams4110
Biden could have said that he will mandate that every American smell their own farts and Shookster would be here cheerleading what great policy it is and how many lives it would save- if only!

Naw, bruh. Knighttime said this will all be gone after the election.
I'm willing to bet it will be around that time that it'll be considered "under control". Not necessarily because of the election but the political narrative will shift away from this. We are probably going to have a really bad flu season so I could see that becoming a bigger story than Covid.

I'm willing to bet it will be around that time that it'll be considered "under control". Not necessarily because of the election but the political narrative will shift away from this. We are probably going to have a really bad flu season so I could see that becoming a bigger story than Covid.

The combination of the two could be bad.

The combination of the two could be bad.
A guy on another board posted this a little while ago.

"My wife Tina(also a vet) and works for the US Army got sick...I came home followed quarantine protocol but I knew with 24 years of medical experience something isn’t right. She got bad advice over the phone and despite my better judgment, experience, and intuition...I went with it. Advice was Tylenol and quarantine. She got worse and I finally picked her up early in the morning and rushed her to the ER.

She had Influenza A...Yes Flu. Which is a top killer world wide.

she was vaccinated...But we spin a wheel and toss a dart at what vaccine to use every year!

We don’t close down and wear masks. We take precautions, wash hands, and if sick, stay home.

medicine is taking their eye off the ball. Worst mistake ever...I was taught...don’t treat the obvious look deeper.

She spent a month in a burn unit in San Antonio because tossing Tylenol on it was like gas to a fire and she developed Steven Johnson Syndrome...Then Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis(TENS) look it up. She lost all her skin and it’s a 70% mortality rate.

We prepared to lose her. Thank the Lord and daily prayers at 9 p.m. every night with my girls. We got her back!

1 month later I get her home...It’s been slow but deliberate and with lots of love."

The flu is no joke.

ADVERTISEMENT