ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

hhahahahahahahahahahaha

also
1603859945603.png

All of a sudden paying for access to Bidens is boring. ;)

Get ready for a lot of boring news
I don't know what happened but, at the end of the day it doesn't matter because Biden acted in a way that was in the best interest of the United States and the global community and went AGAINST the best interests of Hunter Biden and Burisma.

So in the face of helping his son financially Joe sided with the United States in getting the prosecutor that wouldn't investigate burisma fired. That isn't what Burisma wanted out of Hunter Biden.

Reactions: Boosted87
Biden acted in a way that was in the best interest of the United States and the global community and went AGAINST the best interests of Hunter Biden and Burisma.
That’s true if you believe that the prosecutor was the one who was dirty. The prosecutor refutes that and there are others in Ukraine that back him up. It’s a simple thing to plant some smears in the media about some foreign person and then refer to that as proof of some corruption. Our intelligence agencies do it all the time.

As a taxpayer, I’d like an investigation of this. There were actual conflicts of interest coincident with Biden admitting to strong arming Ukraine and there’s been enough of a pattern of potential pay-for-play that it is time. We had multiple investigations and an impeachment of the POTUS just for trying to get information about it in one phone call. That should raise an even bigger red flag. It’s time for a proper law enforcement investigation.

If you’re going to bring up the Senatorial investigation, that body doesn’t have any teeth in their ability to actually drive investigations. They simply collect evidence. We need one with subpoena powers and charging authority.

Bidens family got $10 million. Sorry they don't piss away $10 million for nothing. And him getting involved with getting a prosecutor fired is way shady.
Ok, tell me what Joe Biden did and what Joe Biden got.

Who getting involved? Joe? It was his job.

That’s true if you believe that the prosecutor was the one who was dirty. The prosecutor refutes that and there are others in Ukraine that back him up. It’s a simple thing to plant some smears in the media about some foreign person and then refer to that as proof of some corruption. Our intelligence agencies do it all the time.

As a taxpayer, I’d like an investigation of this. There were actual conflicts of interest coincident with Biden admitting to strong arming Ukraine and there’s been enough of a pattern of potential pay-for-play that it is time. We had multiple investigations and an impeachment of the POTUS just for trying to get information about it in one phone call. That should raise an even bigger red flag. It’s time for a proper law enforcement investigation.

If you’re going to bring up the Senatorial investigation, that body doesn’t have any teeth in their ability to actually drive investigations. They simply collect evidence. We need one with subpoena powers and charging authority.

It was the opinion of the United States and global community that he was dirty. Joe Biden was an employee of the United States. Joe Biden acted in a way that aligned with the opinions of the people of the USA, not the best interest of a ukrainian gas company his son worked for.

So where's the scandal?

Bidens family got $10 million. Sorry they don't piss away $10 million for nothing. And him getting involved with getting a prosecutor fired is way shady.

How is the VP carrying out US Foreign Policy shady? There is zero shadiness in actively pursuing a strategy to reduce corruption in Ukraine. The shadiness comes from the actions of Hunter Biden - not the actions of Joe Biden.

I don't like the Hunter Biden story. I agree it shows how skeezy international politics are. Paying for access is - unfortunately - normal. But in the age of Trump, I think this story just has zero pull on the people it needs to impact.

Is this a story? Yes. But it's on the scale of Ivanka getting her trademarks fast-tracked in China. Or tax-payer money going to Trump businesses. In the age of Trump, a little pay-for-play access by a family member just doesn't have the bite it would have had in a pre-Trump political landscape. Particularly on a guy like Biden who's been through personal tragedy with his kids his entire life.

A key to Trump winning is getting swing voters to be normalized against stories of corrupt acts. This would have way more impact if Trump was a president free of international corruption scandals.

How is the VP carrying out US Foreign Policy shady? There is zero shadiness in actively pursuing a strategy to reduce corruption in Ukraine. The shadiness comes from the actions of Hunter Biden - not the actions of Joe Biden.

I don't like the Hunter Biden story. I agree it shows how skeezy international politics are. Paying for access is - unfortunately - normal. But in the age of Trump, I think this story just has zero pull on the people it needs to impact.

Is this a story? Yes. But it's on the scale of Ivanka getting her trademarks fast-tracked in China. Or tax-payer money going to Trump businesses. In the age of Trump, a little pay-for-play access by a family member just doesn't have the bite it would have had in a pre-Trump political landscape. Particularly on a guy like Biden who's been through personal tragedy with his kids his entire life.

A key to Trump winning is getting swing voters to be normalized against stories of corrupt acts. This would have way more impact if Trump was a president free of international corruption scandals.
It has nothing to do with pre- and post-Trump and everything to do with Biden being a Democrat.

It was the opinion of the United States and global community that he was dirty. Joe Biden was an employee of the United States. Joe Biden acted in a way that aligned with the opinions of the people of the USA, not the best interest of a ukrainian gas company his son worked for.

So where's the scandal?
I think that Joe Biden worked in the best interests of Joe and Hunter Biden and that’s the reason that there are rules in Givernment against COIs. How do you work to make yourself point man on corruption in a country where your son is working for the leading corrupt businessman in the first place? I’d like someone to investigate him and force him to answer the questions or plead the fifth. Not just brush it off as a Russian smear tactic.

You know what the potential scandal is; you’re just choosing to believe those that benefitted from it when they tell you that they didn’t do anything wrong. Of course every criminal says they’re innocent; a concept I’m sure you understood quite well when Trump was the target of the impeachment investigation.

Your feeble attempt at gaslighting is funny though. You’ve got aways to go to be a fully capable lefty.

aaaaaaaand, Tucker lost the only incriminating documents he had. POOF!
The craziest part of this Tucker Carlson scripted reality TV show is that his audience has to believe that his producer sent 'top-secret, bomb-shell documents through 'a trusted carrier' and not have made photocopies??? -- or just scanned it and sent the stuff via email???

But then again, if your viewership is dumb enough to believe your story in the first place, they're dumb enough to believe you when you report the one and only copy you had 'mysteriously disappeared.'

The craziest part of this Tucker Carlson scripted reality TV show is that his audience has to believe that his producer sent 'top-secret, bomb-shell documents through 'a trusted carrier' and not have made photocopies??? -- or just scanned it and sent the stuff via email???

But then again, if your viewership is dumb enough to believe your story in the first place, they're dumb enough to believe you when you report the one and only copy you had 'mysteriously disappeared.'
Do you think Watergate wasn't real?

LMAO I'd quickly change the subject if I were you too. :)
Nor changing the subject, the point is that this kind of stuff does happen. Its questionable that they didn't make copies of the stuff, but its entirely within the realm of possibility that mailed documents could "disappear". Why would Tucker come up with a story like this? Making it up does him no favors

Nor changing the subject, the point is that this kind of stuff does happen. Its questionable that they didn't make copies of the stuff, but its entirely within the realm of possibility that mailed documents could "disappear". Why would Tucker come up with a story like this? Making it up does him no favors
LegalInsurrection.com is claiming an “extremely reliable source in a position to know” saying that Fox News kept copies.

I wonder if shuckster still has an opinion on people's intelligence for believing this story. Seems like that script may have flipped.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Unless it involves Joe Biden I do not care. Because I do not care about the escepades of a politicians adult children unless they are employees of the US government.

ADVERTISEMENT