ADVERTISEMENT

Biden signs vs Trump signs

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
what are you guys seeing? Is one more prevalent than the other where you live?

My friend in Minnesota says that he can't believe how many Trump signs there are and thinks they might be trying to make a play on flipping the state. Sounds like Biden is doing the same in Pennsylvania.

My friend in Minnesota says that he can't believe how many Trump signs there are and thinks they might be trying to make a play on flipping the state. Sounds like Biden is doing the same in Pennsylvania.
I haven’t seen any biden signs and see trump signs all the time. I live in DC.

I just drove to Mississippi Friday night, saw Trump stuff everywhere along the way, only saw biden stuff a couple times.

Funny that you mentioned this. I must just have been in conservative regions. I’ve only seen 1-2 Biden signs in several months.

I still think that their is a HUGE majority out there not involved in the polls. However, my attitude has been lately that if Biden wins, the people that voted for him will regret it. Let them suffer.
Trust me on this.

Wow. This thread is a ironclad evidence that Trump’s got this reelection thing in the bag!
What have you been seeing in Lincoln? It isnt like a metric that can be used to predict the election, it just gives us an idea of where the campaigns are focusing their attention. I thought that Minnesota was a weird place for that to happen but Pennsylvania makes sense. I haven't seen more than a handful of signs out here in the boonies but they are naturally slanted towards trump.

From a predictive standpoint, trump putting resources into Minnesota and Biden doing the same in Pennsylvania probably means that the Trump campaign is pretty confident and the Biden campaign is trying to pick up some ground. Their internal polling, which is never released, is likely more accurate than the public polling so we have to rely on where they are putting their resources into.

Best moment from the Space X splashdown coverage today! [laughing]

EecBY0EWsAAsryE.jpg

Polls are trash, can't be trusted. The only way to know whos going to win is to ask a bunch of old white male college sports fans who theyre going to vote for in a poll and then ask them if their neighborhoods have more Trump or Biden signs.

Truth be told, I haven't seen nearly as many Trump signs around as there were for the last election. I haven't seen many Biden ones either.

Reactions: shacket and AAC6800
Polls are trash, can't be trusted. The only way to know whos going to win is to ask a bunch of old white male college sports fans who theyre going to vote for in a poll and then ask them if their neighborhoods have more Trump or Biden signs.
This. It was accurate in 2016 and will be again. Never fails. Croods with TDS rely on polls to avoid suicidal thoughts about Trump winning. Sad

Reactions: Crazyhole
Truth be told, I haven't seen nearly as many Trump signs around as there were for the last election. I haven't seen many Biden ones either.
My neighborhood is very old and white so there have been Trump flags and lawn signs everywhere.

Here in Brevard county The color of the day is Red, so Trump rules the sign wars, go to Orlando or Tampa which used to lean red, and they are a pretty Blue shade of purple.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Here in Brevard county The color of the day is Red, so Trump rules the sign wars, go to Orlando or Tampa which used to lean red, and they are a pretty Blue shade of purple.
Not one Biden sign in my neighborhood in East Orlando. There was one bernie bro sign but that has since been taken down. Several Trump signs though.

I drive around my neighborhood almost daily to let the kids have a car ride and I've seen 2 houses w/ Biden signs. There are at least 10-12 houses with actual Trump flags flying and countless others with the yard signs.

One of the Biden houses is sparring with the Trump house across the street and they're both adding snarky extra signs pointed at eachother's homes.

Reactions: shacket
I drive around my neighborhood almost daily to let the kids have a car ride and I've seen 2 houses w/ Biden signs. There are at least 10-12 houses with actual Trump flags flying and countless others with the yard signs.

One of the Biden houses is sparring with the Trump house across the street and they're both adding snarky extra signs pointed at eachother's homes.
I just put Biden signs in other people's yards.

Quick somebody tell me you would shoot me if I did it in your yard.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

I don't know if it's because of the pandemic or what but I've seen very few signs (either on cars or lawns/yards)........maybe it's a general disinterest in this year's election.

Having typed all that, I'd say that the few signs I've seen are split 50-50

I saw a new yard sign in town today:

I'm a Republican but I'm no fool:
Biden 2020

Salena Zito was on the radio yesterday and said that there's a lot more excitement for both Trump and Biden in Pennsylvania than there was for either candidate in the 2016 election. I thought that was kind of interesting

None of the unhinged leftists here can bring themselves to simply condemn murdering a 5 year old.

Please tell me more about how BLM and your Covid hysteria are because you care so deeply about innocent lives being lost.

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
I was in Occaquan VA (a town in the DC burbs) yesterday and saw 1 biden flag and numerous Trump flags and signs.

Video evidence of his pedo grooming activities and the uncomfortable kids.
Hang in there, KNIGHTTIME. I know you’ve got diddily-squat right now. But I’m sure before the election Russia is going to play the Ukraine thing one more time to help Trump so be patient.

Hang in there, KNIGHTTIME. I know you’ve got diddily-squat right now. But I’m sure before the election Russia is going to play the Ukraine thing one more time to help Trump so be patient.

I could legitimately see KNIGHTTIME in tears if Donald loses. Not just croc tears--I am talking about inconsolable bitchy beta male crying, as though someone kicked him in that fleshy spot between his legs betwixt his pee pee and peg hole.

ADVERTISEMENT