ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 College Football Team Preview 2024: TCU Horned Frogs

interesting read on TCU site.​

Frogs Take Flight​

TCU’s season-opener against the historically poor Stanford Cardinal is vitally important.

Thanks for the wifi tidbit. I think we did pay for the wifi. I'm on fb group for the cruise and some Bama fans were asking if there was a sports bar on the ship to watch their game. Oh boy...gonna have to remember to stow away some UCF gear. Hopefully they have sport's betting as well. I'm curious on who will be favored for the TCU-UCF game.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
It’s been a hot minute since I went on a cruise but used to go on them yearly. They usually have a sports bar but the channels are usually cricket and rugby, the more obscure (to Americans) international sports.

Reactions: Central Floridave
This will be my first cruise. Been avoiding them but the wive hooked me into going one. Booked several months ago before I knew the UCF schedule. If I miss a game I'll miss a game. I see the TCU game is on Fox. Hopefully, it's on the boat and I can watch it. Otherwise, I'll dvr it until I can get home.

Thanks. I'm just going to give up thinking about watching the TCU game and hopefully it's onboard somewhere. It's on Fox. if not I'll DVR it and I'll be back on the Sunday after to watch it.

TCU plays Stanford tonight (Friday) 9pm. ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT