ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Conference News

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Last edited:
Morgantown is very much a college town and the whole state loves their WVU. Kind of surprised he got dinged, must have been REALLY messed up and/or involved in accident or property crash.

that's cause it happened in Pittsburgh.
Haha well there you go. The WVU Pitt rivalry is real man. Funny how growing up in Florida I really didn’t know how many real heated rivalries there were outside of UF/FSU and FSU/Miami. Granted, in those days the National Championship ran through those FL games, but when I moved to Charleston SC that is when I realized there were other heated rivalries.

Funny, but yeah Pitt is probably the worst place for Huggins to be drinking and driving. He had no chance.

Reactions: PositYourself
May be hall of fame coach, but you have to laugh at another Big XII coach who called West Virginia 'a subpar MAC team'. I guess when you can be anonymous you can get bitchy.

Felt like maybe this belonged here. Really good read and article by a media outlet in the heart of Big12 country. Someone who seemed to really understand our come-up and where we currently are, just seemed to get us and our mentality.

Felt like maybe this belonged here. Really good read and article by a media outlet in the heart of Big12 country. Someone who seemed to really understand our come-up and where we currently are, just seemed to get us and our mentality.

How were you able to read it? Looks like i tis behind a pay wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT