ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 12 IS EXPANDING!!!

If only we had an equestrian team...
4645893805_520424c0bd_b.jpg

What size jersey does Knugget wear? We need him, that regular size horse and that horse Burt Reynolds gave UCF. Need to do some recruiting in our backyard of Ocala. Danny White is going to create the best horseball team in Florida!

Reactions: ahabmw and Flem3000
Equestrian and Polo are big where I grew up in Wellington. For the most part those people are from other places though.

A better image to show at Big 12 equestrian event to get hoof in the door :)
16-october-2009-ucf-knight-mascot-during-pregame-between-the-ucf-knights-DMMG52.jpg

The real deal here...

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2018/12/24/Media/Sports-media.aspx

read AAC and college playoffs sections.

Excellent find! This deserves it's own thread:

"The American Athletic Conference will renew its ESPN deal.

Even though AAC schools will not sign a grant of rights, the conference works out a renewal with ESPN. Expect rights fee to settle in the $8 million per school range — up from its current $2 million per school, but below the $10 million per school that the AAC wants. All eyes will be on Central Florida and Cincinnati, which will be open to bolting for a bigger conference. But neither school will leave the AAC because the Big 12 is not going to expand — at least not this year.

The Mountain West Conference will sign with Facebook.

Known for cutting non-traditional media deals — remember The Mtn? — the Mountain West will forsake ESPN’s rights fee to regain control of when they can schedule their games. In deals that will be closely followed by every mid-level college conference, I expect the Mountain West to sign deals with ESPN for a handful of games and Facebook for the rest."

I want to join the MWC if they partner up with Facebook.

Played with both of them. Burnett grew up across street from me and i believe he was class of 2000. Was Coach Benedict still drinking like a fish back in 93?
73, 83, 93. Yes. I saw him a year ago at a funeral. He looks old.

Belle Glade is where all the real action is at, not Welly World :p
I played basketball against Reidell Anthony in the old gym that the stands were above the gym. Cool gym. Locker rooms were nasty. My old girlfriends brother played football at Glades Day and then Marshall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT