ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 wassup?

Endeavor.

Golden Knight
Gold Member
May 6, 2019
if getting blown out in Orlando and then winning by 1 at home shows the might of the power 5 then color me unimpressed.

The haters had to shut the f*ck up for three years, they been waiting to talk so let them lol

Anyways send us the invite, we want more of these games.

tenor.gif

Reactions: ahabmw
C.Florida's biggest test of the year was playing 2 mediocre P5 teams back to back. You failed. Stick to playing teams like Uconn and Florida A&M :joy:

C.Florida's biggest test of the year was playing 2 mediocre P5 teams back to back. You failed. Stick to playing teams like Uconn and Florida A&M :joy:
We beat down Standford last week idiot. We didn’t fail. Your just jealous because UCF is stealing UF’s thunder in our state. UF is chicken, last time we played you in basketball we beat you and you wouldn’t play us again, we have beat you three straight in baseball I believe now your baseball team is ducking us now and don’t want to play us. Our women’s soccer team has waxed you in recent games and this isn’t our strongest team.

Yea you go ahead and keep on beating up on SEC bottom feeders. You really want no parts of UCF.

Because we lose a one point game against Pitt with true freshman QB we are suppose to stop believing we have a great program. Lol, you actually think your dump post is going to stop UCF’s rise and trajectory. What an idiot!

We beat down Standford last week idiot. We didn’t fail. Your just jealous because UCF is stealing UF’s thunder in our state. UF is chicken, last time we played you in basketball we beat you and you wouldn’t play us again, we have beat you three straight in baseball I believe now your baseball team is ducking us now and don’t want to play us. Our women’s soccer team has waxed you in recent games and this isn’t our strongest team.

Yea you go ahead and keep on beating up on SEC bottom feeders. You really want no parts of UCF.

Because we lose a one point game against Pitt with true freshman QB we are suppose to stop believing we have a great program. Lol, you actually think your dump post is going to stop UCF’s rise and trajectory. What an idiot!

Stanford is 1-3 and has looked awful. Before the season that would have looked like a nice win, so it certainly isnt UCF's fault it turned out that way. But you cant have it both ways. YOu cant criticize another teams schedule so far on one hand, but then also act like Stanford was a big win.

Last edited:
Standford is 1-3 and has looked awful. Before the season that would have looked like a nice win, so it certainly isnt UCF's fault it turned out that way. But you cant have it both ways. YOu cant criticize another teams schedule so far on one hand, but then also act like Stanford was a big win.
I think we scheduled Stanford after they went to or won the rose bowl

Haven’t we learned P5 could care less about winning and more about $$$$ just ask Rutgers

Every team cares about money. The reason you guys would possibly join a P5 conference is because of the money, let's be real. You already win and have a good program so if thats all it is about, then there is no point in even considering or wanting to join a P5 league.

I think we scheduled Stanford after they went to or won the rose bowl

I understand that. It isnt your fault, that is just how it works out sometimes. I am just saying his argument isnt consistent when talking about who Florida has beat so far.

Stick to trying to rile fans up on an opponent's message board instead of trying to get a life worth living.

Every team cares about money. The reason you guys would possibly join a P5 conference is because of the money, let's be real. You already win and have a good program so if thats all it is about, then there is no point in even considering or wanting to join a P5 league.

I meant conference wise. Big 10 took Rutgers based on a market not a program. Orlando offers a lot but nobody wants to bring in anyone else and share more money sadly. But idk seems we are doing well in the American will always be in the best of group of 5 conversation for a major bowl.

I understand that. It isnt your fault, that is just how it works out sometimes. I am just saying his argument isnt consistent when talking about who Florida has beat so far.
Doubt he’s even a Florida fan

I meant conference wise. Big 10 took Rutgers based on a market not a program. Orlando offers a lot but nobody wants to bring in anyone else and share more money sadly. But idk seems we are doing well in the American will always be in the best of group of 5 conversation for a major bowl.

THis is true. UCF doesnt bring much to the ACC or SEC in terms of adding new viewers since those conferences already have a foothold in Florida, so it would have to be the Big 12 probably, which brings about other logistical issues.

Just asking, why is Florida scared to death to schedule us? Because they are. Nice to have your AD pretend things, but they are running scared.

Reactions: UCFBS
Only Florida can lose to an unranked team and stay Top 20, or the #22 team and stay Top 10.

UCF has no such entitlements like Florida.

I’m not too worried about the Gators. We have our own problems

They will lose their 3 games or so, be ranked higher than they should be, win or lose a nice bowl game and their fans will be hating life because of their past success

2020—- repeat

THis is true. UCF doesnt bring much to the ACC or SEC in terms of adding new viewers since those conferences already have a foothold in Florida, so it would have to be the Big 12 probably, which brings about other logistical issues.

If Nebraska goes and plays Rutgers and Maryland, you guys can make it to Kansas, Texas and Oklahoma just fine.

If Nebraska goes and plays Rutgers and Maryland, you guys can make it to Kansas, Texas and Oklahoma just fine.

Okie dokie. I wasn't really questioning the transportation on how to get places I understand what planes are. I think there are several factors, and travel would be one of those, mainly for the sports that don't generate money. But you are also acting as if Nebraska plays their entire away scheduled on the East coast, they don't. Iowa, Minnesota, and 2 teams in Illinois, 2 teams in Indiana, etc, are fairly close. Nebraska in the Big 10 is pretty consistent with the make up of other conferences as far as miles separating schools. If UCF were to joint the Big 12 they would be 3 states away from the nearest school. For football and basketball that might not be a big issue, but for sports that don't generate money that is a lot of travel.

Last edited:
They also play 3 of the top 7 teams in the nation...and if they somehow get through those games, they have to play Alabama.
Yeah and will lose to all of them and still beat their chest. Anybody (including teams in the FCS) can play and lose to those teams, if given the chance. uf isn't doing anything special. uf is going to lose those games recruiting in the sec and cashing their checks. But uf will boost their resume with teams like Vandy, Arkansas and 2 FCS teams so good for them.

Reactions: Endeavor.
They also play 3 of the top 7 teams in the nation...and if they somehow get through those games, they have to play Alabama.
but they are in that conference right? they are constantly top 10 in recruiting right? then they have no excuses.

They can't pretend like they are on that level then complain "we have to play top 7 teams and Bama :("
You get the same type of players , whats your excuse.

but they are in that conference right? they are constantly top 10 in recruiting right? then they have no excuses.

They can't pretend like they are on that level then complain "we have to play top 7 teams and Bama :("
You get the same type of players , whats your excuse.

Florida won a NY6 bowl last year. They aren't Miss St or Vanderbilt.

Reactions: bluechip12
Florida won a NY6 bowl last year. They aren't Miss St or Vanderbilt.
I'm going with Michigan wasn't motivated. A uf fan I work with says beating a team in a meaningless bowl doesn't prove anything (at least that's what he said about us beating Auburn). I still don't understand how playing 3 games against tough teams and losing all of them makes you a good team (more pointed at Miss St. who can lose 4 games and still be ranked but still applies to uf).

Reactions: Endeavor.
I'm going with Michigan wasn't motivated. A uf fan I work with says beating a team in a meaningless bowl doesn't prove anything (at least that's what he said about us beating Auburn). I still don't understand how playing 3 games against tough teams and losing all of them makes you a good team (more pointed at Miss St. who can lose 4 games and still be ranked but still applies to uf).

You can go with whatever you wish. I will be the first to tell you I think Bowl games are nothing but big money exhibition games. But it's just funny you guys act like Florida is an SEC bottom feeder or something.

They haven't played any of those 3 games much less lost any of them of yet. Your whole point is based on what you think is going to happen. I think Florida probably has some issues at QB for sure, but I also expect them to be competitive with every team they play.

Reactions: bluechip12
Cubs, they like to pretend like Florida doesn’t beat LSU and/or Georgia. Far more often than not, Florida beats at least 1 of those 2 teams. In fact, Florida has beaten LSU 2 of the last 3 games and has beaten Georgia 3 of the last 5 games.

And by the way, Florida has the 2nd longest winning streak in the nation. Strange for a team that’s such “dogshit”. Sometimes people are so passionate about inflating their own team’s abilities/successes and showing others’ biases, they end up being more biased/ridiculous than anyone.

Last edited:
Any argument about us being better than UF is silly. They would need to lose a lot of games right now to convince me of that.

Concerning travel distance, we travel to Cincy, Temple, UCONN, Navy etc. Is TX etc. much further than those places?

Concerning travel distance, we travel to Cincy, Temple, UCONN, Navy etc. Is TX etc. much further than those places?

But you also have USF, ECU, Tulane, Memphis, etc which are fairly close. In the Big 12, every away game is going to be a pretty good trek. It isn't about the distance itself, it is about the distance, and how many times you have to make those trips. West Virginia does it, so obviously it is doable, but it is also something that has to be considered, especially for the sports outside of football and basketball.

Just asking, why is Florida scared to death to schedule us? Because they are. Nice to have your AD pretend things, but they are running scared.

Let's not forget the Gators did not want to play UCF in the NY6 Peach bowl last year. Geographically they are close to UCF in Central Florida, and the younger fan base is switching to UCF instead of the Gators and that bothers them.:sunglasses: :uzi:

Cubs, they like to pretend like Florida doesn’t beat LSU and/or Georgia. Far more often than not, Florida beats at least 1 of those 2 teams. In fact, Florida has beaten LSU 2 of the last 3 games and has beaten Georgia 3 of the last 5 games.

And by the way, Florida has the 2nd longest winning streak in the nation. Strange for a team that’s such “dogshit”. Sometimes people are so passionate about inflating their own team’s abilities/successes and showing others’ biases, they end up being more biased/ridiculous than anyone.
Okay and Auburn beat the two teams that played for the natty and we beat Auburn but them people downplay our win even though we are not competing with the same level of athletes. But now im supposed to care about Florida beating LSU or Georgia and pretty much do nothing with those wins. And they recruit top 10 in the nation.

We haven't lost a regular season game since 2016 til this week and we have the longest streak of 30+ points in FBS history but again were supposed to praise Florida's second longest win streak but you don't acknowledge ours.

But we're the biased ones, okay **** outta here.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Okay and Auburn beat the two teams that played for the natty and we beat Auburn but them people downplay our win even though we are not competing with the same level of athletes. But now im supposed to care about Florida beating LSU or Georgia and pretty much do nothing with those wins. And they recruit top 10 in the nation.

We haven't lost a regular season game since 2016 til this week and we have the longest streak of 30+ points in FBS history but again were supposed to praise Florida's second longest win streak but you don't acknowledge ours.

But we're the biased ones, okay **** outta here.

But I do acknowledge UCF’s win streak. Winning that many regular season games in a row is an unbelievable accomplishment and indicative of an excellent football team, no doubt. However, it's good to be able to speak well about UCF's run and ability levels while not simultaneously trying to denigrate other legit teams. Makes one come across as more confident and secure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahabmw
But I do acknowledge UCF’s win streak. Winning that many regular season games in a row is an unbelievable accomplishment and indicative of an excellent football team, no doubt. However, it's good to be able to speak well about UCF's run and ability levels while not simultaneously trying to denigrate other legit teams. Makes one come across as more confident and secure.

I understand this statement. Danny white recognizes Alabama’s CFP championship and wishes it was settled on the field. Calling ourselves National Champs is more about calling out the issue that the NCAA allows it to happen. No one seems to get upset that we received no backlash from the NCAA for our Championship claim. If it was a legit playoff then we wouldn’t be able to. We are fine with being co national champs in 2017.

Not really. The only hassle for traveling would be going to Manhattan. Fly into KCI, get a rental car, find a hotel in Topeka...might be kind of a pain. On the flip side, that's a pretty fun town for a football game. I miss the big 12 because we had 3 teams that you could just make a day trip out of an away game. Now, everybody but Iowa is a 3 day venture if you want to drive.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT