ADVERTISEMENT

Big News on ESPN

Somebody on twitter kindly remind espn writer this is a mistake. We ain't the vegas hockey team... :

"The Golden Knights returned their.."

This has to be the highest or close to the highest ranked athlete recuit

BB was up and down this year but have to say it was the most exciting, unexpected sport in UCF's Big XII debut! And I'm not a BB fan. I would have never expected BB to be competitive till maybe 2030. Right now we've got some head coaches vying for best recruiter, can't wait till we get a HC that becomes a great game HC.

Ughh, just remembered BB is a 1 and done sport. That must be eternally frustrating for a coach.

This is a testament to the coaches. Thank God TM had the foresight to extend JD and hopefully he’s here for many more years as a successful UCF coach. He’s a good man.

Ughh, just remembered BB is a 1 and done sport. That must be eternally frustrating for a coach.
Assuming players don’t transfer away it’s starting to become more like football. Players are opting to stay for 3/4 years now with NIL

Reactions: connerito
I really don’t think one-and-done will be in the cards for Thiam.

I would love to be wrong. With the talent around him, a one and done season from him would probably mean the Knights had an incredible season.

More likely, I think he’s more of a role player and project in 2024-25.

Oh shit, I bet someone at Louisville is gonna get their panties in a twist over this. If anyone sees either Pat Forde or Pete Thamel in the area, prepare your anus.

If you're a noob, you won't understand.
Thank God NIL is legal now. The hit piece killed us that year.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
"Louisville is gonna get their panties in a twist"

Meanwhile Rick Pitino was hiring hookers for his recruits and having one night stands in pool halls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT