ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest game next week. USF at Houston 3:30 P.M.

We need to see our sights now on the NY6 Bowl game. Even with a possible one loss

When you guys see that we are 12-15 in the CFP poll on October 31st, making it a scary Halloween for Knight fans, harsh reality will set in if it hasn’t already

Bottom line is we don’t have the SOS AND we haven’t been blowing teams out.

Next year will be a little better with Stanford at home and Pittsburgh on the road.

We need to see our sights now on the NY6 Bowl game. Even with a possible one loss

When you guys see that we are 12-15 in the CFP poll on October 31st, making it a scary Halloween for Knight fans, harsh reality will set in if it hasn’t already

Next year will be a little better with Stanford at home and Pittsburgh on the road.
Who do we lose after this year? And who might be looking to the NFL. Wright is an important one I can think of

We have blown 6 of 7 teams out.

Who do we lose after this year? And who might be looking to the NFL. Wright is an important one I can think of
The key losses will be Wright and Hudaniick.
Maybe another offensive lineman? It’s difficult to replace a good kicker as freshman take time and you generally only have 1.

Reactions: Knight Strength
We lose 15 seniors who either start or contribute significantly. We lose both kickers 3 OL man (Wyatt, Grainer, and Tyler) 3 DL (Wooton, Conners, and Davis), Coubs and Taj, Gibson and Causey to name a few.

Also I think Hill and Johnson have a chance to bolt to the NFL. Lastly I think we lose a big offensive weapon to transfer because he is being under utilized this year. I won't say who because I don't want to put thoughts in his head. Hope Heupel wakes up after the bye and sees what I see.

It won’t matter if USF is undefeated if we play them

The only thing is that a potential upset could put them in the CCG over us

Why would we want that?

They need to have 2 more losses than us.

We lose 15 seniors who either start or contribute significantly. We lose both kickers 3 OL man (Wyatt, Grainer, and Tyler) 3 DL (Wooton, Conners, and Davis), Coubs and Taj, Gibson and Causey to name a few.

Also I think Hill and Johnson have a chance to bolt to the NFL. Lastly I think we lose a big offensive weapon to transfer because he is being under utilized this year. I won't say who because I don't want to put thoughts in his head. Hope Heupel wakes up after the bye and sees what I see.
Wyatt Miller was the other offensive lineman.
Thanks.

Not that convinced that Johnson and Hill will bolt. Gibson will be a big loss. Everyone else is faily replaceable or should be.

I agree with losing an offensive weapon.

I agree with losing an offensive weapon.
Good thing we have a clown car.......hopefully we have opportunities to get the next man up on both sides of the ball some playing time.....

Reactions: Mikesi
If we play Houston in the CCG which seems likely. Then does it matter if USF is ranked. Either way only one will be ranked when we play them is my guess.

My prediction Houston 49 those other guys 23

Reactions: Knight Strength
Just saw Ed Oliver may not play in this one. Navy's cut blocking banged him up good.

that's why I don't like sharing a conference with Academy Option teams, it effects their legs the next week so this might give USF the advantage for the upset but it still is on the road

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT