ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Cosby found guilty on all accounts

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
just decided by the jury

And the downfall is complete- from “America’s Dad” to convicted rapist who will die alone in prison.

Good riddance to this asshole

Reactions: sirdingydang
a11afe0c22873d9abfb521922a49acf5e7885347483e449d07114e6859e101b9_1.jpg

This is the women's fault. They shouldn't have drank the drugs.

- Signed The imaginary evil privelged sexist that dingdang paints on everyone to have something to faux rage about

Reactions: UCFWayne
It's not surprising that Wayne thinks rape is funny. I mean, it explains a lot about his views in the other thread. Do you teach your two daughters that rape is a joke too, but that they should be prepared for it and the laughter that comes with it?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I wish this whole thing wasn't true but it's pretty clear that it is. Very sad for not only his family but also a lot of people who watched his show as adolescents and saw him as a father figure.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wish this whole thing wasn't true but it's pretty clear that it is. Very sad for not only his family but also a lot of people who watched his show as adolescents and saw him as a father figure.

That’s a real tragedy about the whole thing. Cosby was a figure who transcended race and related to all Americans with his parenting, class, and wisdom on just about any matter. And all of that was nothing but a monumental ruse.

It's not surprising that Wayne thinks rape is funny. I mean, it explains a lot about his views in the other thread. Do you teach your two daughters that rape is a joke too, but that they should be prepared for it and the laughter that comes with it?
you need to stop this crap right now mark.

i was trying to make light of a very bad situation. i have a dark sense of humor, some may get it some may not, and that is ok.

but when i get into a real discuss about important topics like rape i take them seriously. i hope this guy and everyone like him dies in a cold jail cell alone.

Reactions: siroz99
I'll be honest the memes are not funny and I even like weird humor. Bill Cosby has been the worse example of everything in the last 5 years with raping and drugging women. Just too bad he didn't get jail earlier in his life.

FNB makes a disparaging remark about someone on here: no big deal
dingy does the same thing: everyone freaks out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT