ADVERTISEMENT

Bills fans at Gabe Davis

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
Bold strategy to tell one of your most clutch WRs to leave .

What teams have enough cap space to sign him?

GD earned game balls for games he didn’t record a catch. One of the best blocking WRs in the game. Bills will miss him.

My friend is a Bills fan. He said a month or so ago that the fans are mad at him, drops too many big catches? Idk all I see him do is clutch big catches, Josh Allen didn’t utilize him enough. Too many balls to Diggs.

My friend is a Bills fan. He said a month or so ago that the fans are mad at him, drops too many big catches? Idk all I see him do is clutch big catches, Josh Allen didn’t utilize him enough. Too many balls to Diggs.
Funny because he is often referred to as “Big game Gabe”. They win the game if their wide receivers caught balls this weekend. Dropped way too many balls, including touchdowns.

He is a perfect fit for the Steelers and they can certainly use him (and a QB). He reminds me of a faster Hines Ward.

It’ll be interesting to see if Buffalo retains him. This was a contract year and he didn’t play that well. He got like half his stats in 4 games. Totally disappeared for several games and missed the playoffs due to injury. Injured or not, if you aren’t on the field, it’s sometimes hard to justify a bigger contract. Shakir and Harty plugged the whole with Gabe out/injured. Is their play, projected progression and cost enough to offset a bigger contract for Gabe. I guess we’ll see.

Then their is the other side of the equation where he might get a better offer/opportunity somewhere else.

We all know he’s been a solid NFL player and can be a game-changer. I think he can be a #1 or 1a/1b WR like he is in Buffalo.

Gabe is about to get PAID!!!

Even if it's not from a contender, take that monay now, he will be in his prime and probably wont get another larger/extended deal.

Reactions: U C to the F
Gabe is about to get PAID!!!

Even if it's not from a contender, take that monay now, he will be in his prime and probably wont get another larger/extended deal.
Chargers wouldn’t be a bad spot for a non contender . Herbert at QB and Harbaugh as coach probably. They could improve quick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT