ADVERTISEMENT

Bitcoin-Insane Energy Consumption

Still less energy it takes to mine gold. It makes sense from a supply and demand perspective, you can't have something valuable that is easy to obtain.

I’ve been trying to buy XRP for this reason. The exchanges are a nightmare tho. Super pissed about it. XRP jumped 50% in the last 24 hrs and I’m stuck on the sidelines.

It takes forever to get approved and even longer to transfer money into the account.

It takes forever to get approved and even longer to transfer money into the account.

What exchange are you using?

I’ve been trying to buy XRP for this reason. The exchanges are a nightmare tho. Super pissed about it. XRP jumped 50% in the last 24 hrs and I’m stuck on the sidelines.

Yeah I bought a boat load when it was around a nickel.

What exchange are you using?

Yeah I bought a boat load when it was around a nickel.
Been trying to use Coinbase to get into LTC and then use Poloniex to convert to XRP, but my test bank transfer is on like day 4 and I’ve been trying use Kraken but it’s taking a few weeks to get verified for tier 3. Any suggestions or is a 2-3 week setup period SOP?

BTW good on you for getting in at a nickel. That’s awesome! Feels like XRP is becoming a long play at this point? Any lower market cap coins you think are getting frothy?

Been trying to use Coinbase to get into LTC and then use Poloniex to convert to XRP, but my test bank transfer is on like day 4 and I’ve been trying use Kraken but it’s taking a few weeks to get verified for tier 3. Any suggestions or is a 2-3 week setup period SOP?

Yeah LTC is your best bet, coinbase takes awhile. if you want to save on fees make sure you transfer your Coinbase fiat to GDAX (they are the same company, GDAX is just the market version) and do a limit buy on LTC, zero fees that way. I wouldn't use Kraken they are slow as hell, Binance is a little faster but kind of sketchy. Poloniex is a good bet.

BTW good on you for getting in at a nickel. That’s awesome! Feels like XRP is becoming a long play at this point? Any lower market cap coins you think are getting frothy?

Yeah I definitely think XRP is good and still has a lot of room to grow, I got in IOTA under a dollar as well I love the tech behind IOTA but it's exploded in price, I think its still going to go up tho. XLM and XRB are a little bit longer shots but still solid, XRB will absolutely go up once it hits a major exchange (it's a PITA to buy right now). Longshot I'd go with Verge (XVG), its a privacy coin but has shown some promise.

Thanks Ninja! GDAX is wayyy better than Coinbase. I can actually do a limit order.

Hope you got in on the dip ENG. BTC is back up to 14.5K. altcoins are coming back up as well. Iota is still a bargain at 3.50.

XVG has rebounded nicely as well, tech behind it is interesting as a cheap privacy coin that will undoubtedly go up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT