ADVERTISEMENT

BLM to be on Jerseys, Court for NBA

I don't think all people that support BLM are crazy and hateful, but there is a crazy group that want to loot, steal, destroy, injury, and kill. Exactly the black version of the KKK. Not sure why it is so difficult to get along in 2020.
Because people make money off division. Lots of money. It’s why people who have everything can’t stop thinking about either what they don’t have or what their ancestors didn’t have. Our society is sick and racism isn’t in the top 5 of the reasons.

I don't think all people that support BLM are crazy and hateful, but there is a crazy group that want to loot, steal, destroy, injury, and kill. Exactly the black version of the KKK. Not sure why it is so difficult to get along in 2020.

99% are good people. 1% are militant Marxists, but as we know it only takes 1% to create chaos. The bigger problem are the white people that are supporting it without realizing that its just another example of their soft bigotry of low expectations. I support the movement but its not because I think that without me they will fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT