ADVERTISEMENT

Bluetooth Speakers

Amazon product ASIN B00BC36BW0
I got it on slickdeals for $10 or $15 a while ago. It's not very loud compared to some others, it's useless at a tailgate for example, but if you're just hanging out with a few friends or something it's perfect. I bring it around with me when I'm working on the house or in the yard. Charge lasts for a while, I've been happy with it.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

I got it on slickdeals for $10 or $15 a while ago. It's not very loud compared to some others, it's useless at a tailgate for example, but if you're just hanging out with a few friends or something it's perfect. I bring it around with me when I'm working on the house or in the yard. Charge lasts for a while, I've been happy with it.
+1 think that's mine - I use it when i work out my gym (office gym typically empty when I'm there)

Seemed like a good value, but prolly not awessoe for soundphile types. Just wanted something cheap to blast Rammstein & Metallica

here is my set up:
what-5.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
I have these: Amazon product ASIN B00KGMYQB6
I got them for $69, I like it. Not going to blow your socks off but it's not a huge speaker. Loud and good quality for the size.

For some reason it won't let me link the Amazon product. It's the Sony XRS-2.

Reactions: Knightiac
I've had a few different ones over the years but none of those were good enough to repurchase after their battery died or fell into a river. Had a jambox mini. Sounded great, felt great, didn't get loud enough to be effective.

Looking at the oontz angle right now. I bought one for my parents a number of years ago and it still sounds good and does well. They are splash proof too, and cheap.

I've had a few different ones over the years but none of those were good enough to repurchase after their battery died or fell into a river. Had a jambox mini. Sounded great, felt great, didn't get loud enough to be effective.

Looking at the oontz angle right now. I bought one for my parents a number of years ago and it still sounds good and does well. They are splash proof too, and cheap.
The one I have has floated in saltwater and still works the same

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT