ADVERTISEMENT

Boat Dock/Slip Rental- Butler Chain of Lakes/Lake Maitland

jmclerkin

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2008
Have a new boat (18 ft sea ray) that I'm currently storing in my garage. While I don't mind this at all, I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that lives or knows a friend near the Butler Chain of lakes/Lake Maitland that currently has a home with a dock, but no boat that I could potentially pay to use vs needing to trailer every time I want to go out. I work at the Magic, so would love to trade tickets (have lower bowl season tickets) for the use so it's truly a win/win situation... Also, doesn't necessarily have to be one of the bodies of water listed, but figured I'd start there since they're some of the most popular.

Have a new boat (18 ft sea ray) that I'm currently storing in my garage. While I don't mind this at all, I wanted to see if there was anyone out there that lives or knows a friend near the Butler Chain of lakes/Lake Maitland that currently has a home with a dock, but no boat that I could potentially pay to use vs needing to trailer every time I want to go out. I work at the Magic, so would love to trade tickets (have lower bowl season tickets) for the use so it's truly a win/win situation... Also, doesn't necessarily have to be one of the bodies of water listed, but figured I'd start there since they're some of the most popular.
might want to try posting this in the dungeon. i dont think youll get any serious posts here.

Most people in here can't afford a boat because they blew all their allowance on custom Boba Fett cosplay.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT