ADVERTISEMENT

Booking my plane tickets for UCONN this week. Roll call for opening knight?

Booking now if the only way to get a good deal.

This is going to be exciting!!!....our opening game at Pratt & Whitney Field (I used to be the emissions engineer for Pratt).

Thursday Knight game on espn in Conn. :)

Who else is going?
Would have really liked to go, but the Thursday night killed it for me.

I’ll be at USF, North Carolina and possibly Memphis.

[
Would have really liked to go, but the Thursday night killed it for me.

I’ll be at USF, North Carolina and possibly Memphis.

It's Labor Day Weekend so many are using it for a fun 3-4 day trip to the Northeast.

Short train ride to NYC...Yankees are home that weekend...and or hit some shows on Broadway or hit a shore.

It's Labor Day Weekend so many are using it for a fun 3-4 day trip to the Northeast.

Short train ride to NYC...Yankees are home that weekend...and or hit some shows on Broadway or hit a shore.
Why do I need ALEXA when I have Knight Light!!! :)..............Knight Light....what's happening in the tri-state area for Labor day week and weekend? :)

Thursday night game will be tough ... not that much to do in Hartford. I used to work nearby in the mid to late '00s, so I've seen everything, from Limerock to Yale.

UCF playing is enough for me to visit! And a win too! :)
Agreed. If it was a Saturday, I would go for sure. I love to make the season opener, no matter where it is.

But since it's a Thursday, and I've already seen the area over many years, I'll save the few days I have left for vacation for another away game (let alone bowl). I normally love Thursday games because it gives me time to take in the area Friday to Sunday.

But I'm using 3 weeks of my vacation for Europe next month, as I have some business to attend to there (but not for my employer), plus Le Mans (well-timed). Otherwise I would make more away games this year. It's only going to be 1 non-Orlando game now (plus any bowl).

Oh, BTW, I hope everyone realizes I'm 8-9 hours away, so 'home games' are 'away games' for me too. But I make those in Orlando, even the FAU game on Friday night -- which I have to take as a vacation day too. ;)

Just in from Vegas. Chances of Uconn winning:
1 in 100 billion, so you just may live :joy:
#UCFasterthanthem
It's actually exponential, reducing in odds (increasing chance of UConn winning) based on month ... when @UConn.

See UCF '14 (7-1 conference), Houston '15 (7-1 conference)

If I remember right and he went to mich st... they have Lewerke returning who is really good so no

UCF struggled in the 1st half vs UCONN before blowing their door off in the 3rd quarter. I don't like a new coach opening on the road, Milton better be locked in right away. A lot of new fans rooting against us.

I would be extremely worried about this game being close after last season + a new coach + a not good opponent on paper, but tbh all the preseason media polls and that stuff, even though I think it’s all click bait and bs, will have the team looking for something to prove again

UCF struggled in the 1st half vs UCONN before blowing their door off in the 3rd quarter. I don't like a new coach opening on the road, Milton better be locked in right away. A lot of new fans rooting against us.
This seems like a typical scenario for many sub-par teams. They might hang till the 3rd or 4th, then the bench and conditioned skilled players and coaches make a difference. Like fresh bench Defensive line players!

The UCF allotted section. I tried to match the UCONN ucf tickets up to the seating chart...but no match.
What sections are the UCF allotted? Ticketmaster does not distinguish??

UCF Allotments are usually in sections 135, 136 and 137. Grab some seats in 139 or 140 if needed.

By start of 2nd half...many UCF Fans move directly behind team bench when UCONN Boosters there bolt.

ADVERTISEMENT