ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Rematch Against the gators?

If we were to be able to rack up another W against the Gators, I could be on board. Any W's against them is something I can hold over my cousins' heads. All I ever hear from them is, TEBOW destroyed UCF when he took the field for the first time against UCF... I don't think too many people will ever be upset about UCF and UF playing in a bowl game. It will definitely be a sellout!

I’d be into it and going to the Gasparilla bowl against them again. Of course, would rather the Cotton Bowl, but if we somehow shit the bed this weekend, then give me the Gators. The joy of that game last year, going with 2 of my Gator friends and watching their misery the whole game and still to this day has been great.

If we were to be able to rack up another W against the Gators, I could be on board. Any W's against them is something I can hold over my cousins' heads. All I ever hear from them is, TEBOW destroyed UCF when he took the field for the first time against UCF... I don't think too many people will ever be upset about UCF and UF playing in a bowl game. It will definitely be a sellout!
Meh, Tebow can’t even drive a manual transmission.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT