Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Golden Knight
Oct 6, 2013
turn overs
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400839743

-bad shot selection
-no rebounding
-lots of missed layups

We had a huge size advantage but could not get it done....no real plan.

Donnie was motionless and our players looked like they didn't want to be there.

Donnie said his half time speech was 1 word that he wrote on the white board: COMPETE

I don't think you could say we had better athletes. GW was wirey, confident, well coached with many seniors.

Thoughts anyone?

turn overs

-bad shot selection
-no rebounding
-lots of missed layups

Donnie said his half time speech was 1 word that he wrote on the white board: COMPETE

I don't think you could say we had better athletes. GW was wirey, confident, well coached with many seniors.

Thoughts anyone?
I heard a rumor that Donnie said "compete", but he mumbled it and it sounded like "confit". Then they all got hungry and wanted fancy chicken.

turn overs

-bad shot selection
-no rebounding
-lots of missed layups

Thoughts anyone?

His halftime speech was one word? Really? That is exactly the type of half time speech that someone with no coaching skills would give.

Last edited:
Anyone know when his contract expires? He gets two lower rated AAC teams with ECU and USF coming next. He needs to win those games.

Knightlight, I'd like to get your thoughts on this game :)

Join the Dungeon (jk!)

First half went as I expected (UCF got to the line 9 times...made 8), but obviously the 2nd half was a different story.

GW was the better team...and didn't need extra help from some lazy turnovers and a few crazy bank shots/finish second shot clock makes either.

GW Forwards/Center were too quick for Fall/McBride...probably should have tried Shaheed at the 5 like UCF did in much of the 2nd half vs BCU.

Chance still struggles against handling pressure...but he is a better scoring option/driving t the hole as compared to Walker...so I wouldn't have mind it if all 3 Freshmen (Chance, Fall and Brown) played for the last 5 mins or so.

Join the Dungeon (jk!)

First half went as I expected (UCF got to the line 9 times...made 8), but obviously the 2nd half was a different story.

GW was the better team...and didn't need extra help from some lazy turnovers and a few crazy bank shots/finish second shot clock makes either.

GW Forwards/Center were too quick for Fall/McBride...probably should have tried Shaheed at the 5 like UCF did in much of the 2nd half vs BCU.

Chance still struggles against handling pressure...but he is a better scoring option/driving t the hole as compared to Walker...so I wouldn't have mind it if all 3 Freshmen (Chance, Fall and Brown) played for the last 5 mins or so.
That about sums it up. I wonder why Donnie is pulling anyone out who commits a foul...strange. Over?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT