ADVERTISEMENT

nM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you know that Moos or his representative picked up the phone and offered Frost immediately after Moos said?......,

"Scott is someone I am considering, but I'm being very sensitive to the fact he's still coaching a team, and he's having a heck of a run," he said.

I'm not saying Moos will not go full throttle after Frost and Frost may very well accept (it's going to take a ridiculous offer),

but it will be after the AAC championship game at the earliest. No deal has been made. No way Frost does anything right now that may jeopardize getting in a player's head and ruining a perfect season.

Also, if Frost is in the bag, why would Moos throw out that he has a list of 6 candidates?

Nebraska fans are only interested in one candidate. They don't want to hear about any candidate not name Scott Frost.

Why hasn't he just come out and said "we have a coach and we're just waiting for his season to end"?

Why would he couch what he says about Frost with,

"I've never said I was going after Scott Frost. A lot of other people have,"

"He's got a good job that I believe he really likes"? Why is he telling Nebraska fans that Scott Frost really likes his job at UCF?.....doesn't sound like he's convinced it's a done deal and he's prepping the masses for a possible disappointment.
You guys don't seem to understand how big time college sports work. Moos can't just come out and say that he and Frost have reached an agreement.

Frost wants to keep it under wraps until he's ready to come out with it. You don't go against a guys wishes and tell the world, or make it completely obvious what's happening without actually blurting it out verbatim.

Have you not ever seen a coaching search take place before? Have you never heard of coaches denying the rumors unequivocally only to do the EXACT thing they denied a few days earlier?

It's just interesting to see how you take everything said at face-value when we all know that's not how these things ever play out.

Frost wants to keep it under wraps until he's ready to come out with it.

So, you are saying that Frost is lying to or misleading UCF. That says a lot about you that you would think your savior wonderboy would do something like that.

You guys don't seem to understand how big time college sports work. Moos can't just come out and say that he and Frost have reached an agreement.

Frost wants to keep it under wraps until he's ready to come out with it. You don't go against a guys wishes and tell the world, or make it completely obvious what's happening without actually blurting it out verbatim.

Have you not ever seen a coaching search take place before? Have you never heard of coaches denying the rumors unequivocally only to do the EXACT thing they denied a few days earlier?

It's just interesting to see how you take everything said at face-value when we all know that's not how these things ever play out.

I know coaches deny rumors all of the time, but Moos could have worded it as I mentioned in my post without naming Frost....and everyone would know the candidate is Frost.

He may very well go to Nebraska because Frost would have raped his beloved Nebraska financially. I wouldn't blame him. He'd make insane money.

But you don't know anything about Frost to Nebraska being a done deal. Admit it..you don't know anything. You have no credibility, zero, you have no more sources than I do :) You're only guessing and desperately hoping your wishes come true....and you may very well be very disappointed.

Who brags about turkey trots and bench pressing? I quit Nebraska 3 years ago because of their crap administration and now that it's been taking care of, I can finally root for my dad's school again. I just stopped by to see what the scuttlebutt regarding Frost was. I also hate Nebraska fans just like Bo Pelini did, they're a bunch of idiots.

This is the most heartless thing I have ever seen on any message board anywhere.

Yup. Hopefully he just slithers away and not seen from again.

I guess no one wants to watch boring football.

The UCF-USF game drew 45% MORE viewers than ABC's game in the same time slot last year. The two teams that played in last year's game...Nebraska vs Iowa! [roll]

@Mikesi Im still confident in my sources. You still feeling good in yours?

I think you’ve unfairly painted a majority of our fan base. Nebraska wants a team that plays hard and with passion. Would we like to win another title, sure, but most want to be competitive. Had Bo Pelini not have some of the off the fields issues I’m confident he’d still be our coach.
Some may disrespect the UFC program, but it’s a good program, one of the top handful of non power 5 teams.

And we are going to take your coach. What does that make you. I really hope that's you in your profile picture.. Lol lol lol
Dude. You're 4-8 and we are 11-0

Are you really in a position to be thumping your chest about anything?

The mental gymnastics you are doing in this thread are truly a sight to behold.

Go back and read through our conversation. I've trolled your ass down all of these paths, and some of them like the exercise stuff was all you bringing it on yourself.

Seriously, you have to go back and read how you got to this point. You've completely lost your mind.
I have trolled the Nebraska Troll into staying on our site for how long now?

5 hours? 6 hours? More?

I known there has to be more to do in Lajolla than Nebraska, right? Or do you just have no life wherever you are?

Last edited:

I think you’ve unfairly painted a majority of our fan base. Nebraska wants a team that plays hard and with passion. Would we like to win another title, sure, but most want to be competitive. Had Bo Pelini not have some of the off the fields issues I’m confident he’d still be our coach.
Some may disrespect the UFC program, but it’s a good program, one of the top handful of non power 5 teams.

I don't know about Mikesi...but I am confident in MY sources. My sources say UCF and Frost are discussing potential changes to UCF's initial offer.

That would mean that he has NOT made any agreement (verbal or written) with Nebraska. That would also mean that he is open to staying at UCF. If Frost had already decided to go to Nebraska and had not told UCF, it would be very dishonest of him.

Who brags about turkey trots and bench pressing?
Bragging! No. Take a class in reading comprehension and go back to your posts. You basically said that I ride a stationary bike and insinuated that I'm an old fart that eats at McDonald's and I basically shot you down and made you look like an idiot with one response

However, because you looked so stupid, you needed to harp on it multiple times even though it has nothing to do with football

Basically, you were owned and can't accept it. So.., you must increase personal attacks that further accentuate that fact

Reactions: G8RLegist
I don't know about Mikesi...but I am confident in MY sources. My sources say UCF and Frost are discussing potential changes to UCF's initial offer.

That would mean that he has NOT made any agreement (verbal or written) with Nebraska. That would also mean that he is open to staying at UCF. If Frost had already decided to go to Nebraska and had not told UCF, it would be very dishonest of him.

Shaq's agent said the same thing.

Knowing TO, he isn’t calling Scott telling him to come home. I’m in a Florida a few times a year and most people I meet aren’t “from” Florida, so many of them Have moved from the upper east coast down to Florida. The sense of home is different. People from the Midwest and Nebraska in particular hold home as a sense of pride. Scott’s hometown, I don’t think has a stoplight in town. Your neighbors are your friends and often times relatives. When it snows, if I am out snow blowing first, I take care of my neighbors driveway, the same if I’m mowing. The sense of pride of being the kid who came back to win as a coach would be big for Frost. Especially with the failed attempts. Even though we played for quite a few sense he left. So for Scott, coming home and winning again would be big to him. That’s the draw of UCF, winning a title where people say it can’t be done near talent. If y’all were in a major conference I’d say Scott would probably stay.

See....this is where you are incredibly offensive and self righteous and you don't even mean to be. I was born and raised in NJ. I love my hometown. I went to school at UCF and lived in Orlando for eighteen years. I then moved away for various reasons. Orlando is still my hometown too. I have a tremendous amount of pride in Orlando. The people of Orlando are my family as much as anyone from NJ.

This obnoxious midwestern people are just more loyal and proud of where they are non sense really pisses me off. And, yes, I understand you didn't mean any offense, but lack of intent doesn't mean you're not offending people.

Last edited:
I think this latest group of trolls are the rudest and most desperate yet

Completely pathetic

Hate to break up the insult-fest, but something I've been pondering...

Scott has yet to reveal his child's name...hmmm, interesting. Might that be because it is something like Tom or Lincoln and he doesn't want to rile up the fanbases of either team even more even though the name really means nothing with regard to his decision?

Discuss....

Reactions: G8RLegist

I don’t think he has a memorandum of understanding signed yet.

I don’t think Frost is as worried about his salary but his staff pool.

So if he verbally accept the Nebraska offer you think it’s in the best interest to tell the admin or the team before this game? No.

I think he has about a 70% chance he ends up in Lincoln. If not, I’d be happy with Matt Campbell or Justin Fuente.

Bragging! No. Take a class in reading comprehension and go back to your posts. You basically said that I ride a stationary bike and insinuated that I'm an old fart that eats at McDonald's and I basically shot you down and made you look like an idiot with one response

However, because you looked so stupid, you needed to harp on it multiple times even though it has nothing to do with football

Basically, you were owned and can't accept it. So.., you must increase personal attacks that further accentuate that fact
I never once said anything like that, haha. I just found it funny you had to throw out turkey trot and bench press numbers. Regardless man, I'd just set these trolls on ignore if they're pissing you off to the point where you need to go uncle Rico on them.

We have been hearing about Nebraska Troll sources for weeks from dozens of posters

No troll with any relevant information would be posting on another team's free Rivals board. No one!

While treating each other in a way we never would in person or in front of our children/parents is fun, here's the real deal....

Frost has always been upfront that he would entertain offers after he turned us around and got us back on top where we were winning and winning championships.

He didn't think that would happen after just 2 seasons.

He certainly didn't think it would happen after just 2 seasons and also correspond with Nebraska firing their 4th coach in 15 seasons after just 3 seasons.

But all that DID happen.

So he's probably gonna go. If he doesn't, great for UCF. If he does, despite what these sad Nebraska trolls will say, it doesn't reflect badly on UCF at all.

We're one win away from our second New Years Day bowl in 4 years.

The only real downside is dealing with the very small people for a few weeks. And you have the ignore option for that.

And don't get it twisted...they won't be back next year. We'll still be sitting at 10-12 wins and they will still be sitting at 7 or 8. At best, they might start showing their faces after year 3 or 4. Remember, they play in the mighty Big 10. You can't just turn it around that quick in a "real" conference.

I never once said anything like that, haha. I just found it funny you had to throw out turkey trot and bench press numbers. Regardless man, I'd just set these trolls on ignore if they're pissing you off to the point where you need to go uncle Rico on them.
Not pissed off in the least. Glad I made you laugh Back to football

Last edited:
Hate to break up the insult-fest, but something I've been pondering...

Scott has yet to reveal his child's name...hmmm, interesting. Might that be because it is something like Tom or Lincoln and he doesn't want to rile up the fanbases of either team even more even though the name really means nothing with regard to his decision?

Discuss....

How cool would it be if his name was Knight Frost or Husker Frost?

Osborne is not telling Frost what to do
He needs to for Nebraska's sake, but if he is, he's not a good friend

Osborne should be saying, "Scott, you are your own person, go with your heart. Your gut. Do what's best for you, your family and your career"

Telling him what’s in your second paragraph and also saying Nebraska would be that place aren’t mutually exclusive things. One may call it “recruiting.”

Basically, I’ve been confident in our info this whole time and remain so. Still feel confident there buddy?

Telling him what’s in your second paragraph and also saying Nebraska would be that place aren’t mutually exclusive things. One may call it “recruiting.”

Basically, I’ve been confident in our info this whole time and remain so. Still feel confident there buddy?
Guess Osborne then is as desperate and pathetic as you

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Guess Osborne then is as desperate and pathetic as you

So telling a dude who’s had success at a G5 school with a cement hard ceiling on what you can accomplish that played for you makes him desperate?

Dear Lord.

How do you even know that conversations between Osborne and Frost were initiated by Coach Osborne?

Reactions: ehenningsen
So telling a dude who’s had success at a G5 school with a cement hard ceiling on what you can accomplish that played for you makes him desperate?

Dear Lord.

How do you even know that conversations between Osborne and Frost were initiated by Coach Osborne?
If Osborne is stopping to such levels as to telling Frost to come home, maybe he needs to get a life himself

Trolling all day long on another team's board doesn't instill any confidence
Still pulling facts out of your ass from a Nebraska basement?

Nope. I figured after the last few days you’d back down from your position that clearly comes from flat out hopefullness. This is going to get fun when I get to quote every single post of yours claiming you knew something and put them together into one post.

Reactions: Mikesi
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT