ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon your website has a virus.

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
I have been using it on multiple computers the last couple days and the site changes to something else. Bestfirepro.com?

I have been using it on multiple computers the last couple days and the site changes to something else. Bestfirepro.com?

Perhaps the issue is your side, firm_bizzle?

I've had the same problem the last few days. I do have Norton 360...but we all know that those programs are not 100% perfect. I am also meticulously careful abot not visiting questionable sites and I don't even click on attachments/links from friends unless I have verified that they actually sent something to me.

What browser do you use. I use Firefox and have found over the last few years that Firefox seems extremely vulnerable to that kind of thing.

I've had the same problem the last few days. I do have Norton 360...but we all know that those programs are not 100% perfect. I am also meticulously careful abot not visiting questionable sites and I don't even click on attachments/links from friends unless I have verified that they actually sent something to me.

What browser do you use. I use Firefox and have found over the last few years that Firefox seems extremely vulnerable to that kind of thing.

Safari. Macuser.

It keeps saying that my Flash is out of date. Is that to load the videos on the right of the screen? I don't like Flash.

Yes, all our computers have been infected with Nobraskatrollis.

Don't worry, though. In about a week the infestation will go away by itself:pray:, and all will go back to normalcy.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Safari. Macuser.
Ahhh, forked open source KDE HTML (KHTML) into Apple's own, proprietary engine that has security issues.

Seriously, it's client-side in nearly all cases. A little JavaScript and redirection. Most target shopping and financial sites, but can redirect others.

I.e., Rivals is Yahoo, and Yahoo is a popular shared, authentication solution with other sites, especially their (although now diminishing) e-Commerce partners.

And people wonder why I run all sorts of script blockers and whitelists (which blocked the buttons on the prior, Rivals site)? Just not worth picking up something.

Might I suggest Firefox and NoScript? Yes, it's on Darwin (Apple's BSD UNIX) aka MacOS X and later. I also recommend you use a different account for browsing important sites.

At least Mac (again, BSD UNIX underneath) doesn't require you to run with "root" equivalent for most things, unlike Windows that breaks all sorts of things without "Adminisitrator" equivalence.

Chrome using adblock with advanced settings and make sure you block everything, though you may have already installed malware by clicking something that looked legit but was actually not. i have no ads and no problems.

I left both of my laptops at home and using an employee laptop today. Still getting popups

xvideos.com
Better quality, wider range of subject matter. :popcorn:

If you're paying top dollar, you want a little production value. Go with the The Vagtastic Voyage.
superbad.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT