ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Giuliani confirms Hunter Biden's sexual relations with 14 y/o girl

Reactions: UCFWayne
Probably will look bad regardless. I'm sure he's married.

I think he got divorced last year. Regardless, it isnt a good look for the presidents personal attorney who is apparently going on all of these fact finding missions, to get duped by Borat and his daughter.

Based on the details. Embarrassing but nothing pedo. They bust in later saying she is 15. I'm not sure what is funny about ruining someone's life over a prank with someone clearly nowhere near 15.

Well we havent seen it yet, so Ill wait to comment on that until the movie comes out.

Lemme get this straight, a 24 year old starting rubbing his back, and that’s somehow comparable Hunter Biden’s sexual relations with a 14 year old?

I don’t think y’all want to be this dumb, I think you’re like a sad alcoholic who makes wild proclamations because you’re overly emotional over your own issues

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Wouldn’t they have to get Rudy’s consent to run a scene with him in this movie?

Wouldn’t they have to get Rudy’s consent to run a scene with him in this movie?

Have you not seen any of Sasha's movies and the number of celebs and politicians he exploits throughout all of them in an extremely unflattering way? I imagine his studio's legal team has long had that base covered...

https://time.com/5902557/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-ukraine This information has been out for a while. Almost all Us backed intel agencies have backed it as propaganda by Rudy offered by Russian intel..Read above Its why Facebook blocks it.
Here we go again. Anonymous sources are to be believed completely as opposed to the actual Director of National Intelligence who has gone on record with his statement. I’ll give the people who allegedly approached Time magazine more credence when they are willing to put their name behind their statement.

But let’s say they’re right that the FBI has the records a year ago. Shouldn’t it bother you that no action was taken on this at all? Or do you not care? Is there anything that will ever convince you that the Biden family is dirty from top to bottom?

Here we go again. Anonymous sources are to be believed completely as opposed to the actual Director of National Intelligence who has gone on record with his statement. I’ll give the people who allegedly approached Time magazine more credence when they are willing to put their name behind their statement.

But let’s say they’re right that the FBI has the records a year ago. Shouldn’t it bother you that no action was taken on this at all? Or do you not care? Is there anything that will ever convince you that the Biden family is dirty from top to bottom?
To this I Counter There is evidence on Trump as well.. If you believe Biden is dirty then you must believe Trump is dirty. This does not prove Biden is dirty this is on his son, not him.

To this I Counter There is evidence on Trump as well.. If you believe Biden is dirty then you must believe Trump is dirty. This does not prove Biden is dirty this is on his son, not him.
No, no you don’t. You can prove each case on its own merits. One has no connection to the other.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
https://time.com/5902557/hunter-biden-rudy-giuliani-ukraine This information has been out for a while. Almost all Us backed intel agencies have backed it as propaganda by Rudy offered by Russian intel..Read above Its why Facebook blocks it.
uhh, even CNN knows this isn't "ze Russians"

The greatest irony of the laptop fiasco is that it looks like Trump was being impeached for trying to get information about Biden corruption at the same time that the FBI was actually investigating Biden corruption.

here's the damning evidence @DaShuckster
hqdefault.jpg

While Son may be entangled Joe is not.
if Joe knows about people engaging in pedophile activities, but stays silent on it because he has a vested interest to, that says a lot about him not only as a leader but as a person.

The precedent the left set was "saying pussy 15 years ago makes you a rapist and worth impeaching", so you can see why this is being used as a monolith to the left's hypocrisy.

if Joe knows about people engaging in pedophile activities, but stays silent on it because he has a vested interest to, that says a lot about him not only as a leader but as a person.

The precedent the left set was "saying pussy 15 years ago makes you a rapist and worth impeaching", so you can see why this is being used as a monolith to the left's hypocrisy.
I say we start planning the impeachment of Joe Biden right now. Yes, it would be a full 3 days earlier than what the dems did to Trump last time but details don't matter anymore.

I say we start planning the impeachment of Joe Biden right now. Yes, it would be a full 3 days earlier than what the dems did to Trump last time but details don't matter anymore.
You can but let's see How this election ends. You may not have to. It's gonna be a close one. New voters will decide this. I will call Nebraska and South Dakota for Trump. :0

You can but let's see How this election ends. You may not have to. It's gonna be a close one. New voters will decide this. I will call Nebraska and South Dakota for Trump. :0
Polling only has Trump at 51% in South Dakota. Thank God we have another Dakota, just in case one of them doesn't come through

• Haha
Polling only has Trump at 51% in South Dakota. Thank God we have another Dakota, just in case one of them doesn't come through
Trump may win both.. I have family that worked on fracking there With Joe blowing fracking question both may fall..Oklahoma as well...Texas for the first time in ages will be hard to call. Too many new votes.

Until all of these mid-American states cede their electoral votes to the big cities in that popular vote compact, you only need 50.1% to carry the state. Well, except those that actually split their electoral votes.

Until all of these mid-American states cede their electoral votes to the big cities in that popular vote compact, you only need 50.1% to carry the state. Well, except those that actually split their electoral votes.
Can you imagine a scenario where Trump only wins South Dakota by 2 points?

This is why I think there is a major flaw in most polls. The only pollster whose numbers pass the sniff test is Trafalgar at this point and people are attacking him like crazy right now.

YEs, the actress is 24, but she plays a 15 year old character. Unclear whether Rudy thinks she is 15 or not, but it's still going to be hilarious.
She was not playing a 15 year old. She also didn't indicate she was going to perform anything on him, then she just did.

Borat rushes in later to scream that she's his 15 year old daughter. This stuff happens regularly with him.

But you go on about how Hunter is nothing compared to Giuliani. And that's the problem, Giuliani and a lot of Trump lackies will 'hang themselves' ... if you let them.

But then you bring up this stuff, and other things ... and it's literally 75% the reason why people vote Trump. Trump would lose his base if the Progressives didn't look like massive hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: _glaciers
ADVERTISEMENT