ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News for UCFBS!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What do you want 4 eyed dork? You obviously missed me around here.
I thought you weren’t posting here anymore lurker/stalker. Isn’t that right @KNIGHTTIME^ ?

I lured your ass like a fly on fresh shit and you came a running. Human trash. So.., why did you delete 16,000 posts over weeks? Nothing better to do? Lol 😂

Last edited:
I thought you weren’t posting here anymore lurker/stalker. Isn’t that right @KNIGHTTIME^ ?

I lured your ass like a fly on fresh shit and you came a running. Human trash. So.., why did you delete 16,000 posts over weeks? Nothing better to do? Lol 😂
Someone is salty AF that their bestie didn’t commit suicide and died of natural causes. Speaks volumes that bc/knighttime and Boston ran for the hills after their disgusting accusations and hopeful desires that their buddy had offed himself.

What a pathetic human being. Complete piece of dog crap doesn’t even begin to describe him.

Someone is salty AF that their bestie didn’t commit suicide and died of natural causes. Speaks volumes that bc/knighttime and Boston ran for the hills after their disgusting accusations and hopeful desires that their buddy had offed himself.

What a pathetic human being. Complete piece of dog crap doesn’t even begin to describe him.
2 pieces of absolute human trash. They didn’t even offer to hangout with him and introduce him to a healthier lifestyle. Just fed into his addiction of sitting at home alone on the computer

2 pieces of absolute human trash. They didn’t even offer to hangout with him and introduce him to a healthier lifestyle. Just fed into his addiction of sitting at home alone on the computer
Crazyhole and I used to be message board friends. While we'd had a serious falling out in the last year or two, I'd posted with the guy on numerous boards since 2004. Trust me, no one here was more shook-up by his death than me.

But I found the after-the-fact, holier-than-thou posters who suddenly jumped in to gleefully throw out the most appalling accusations (without knowing a damn thing about what happened) to be The Most Vile and Disgusting Thing I've ever witnessed on a message board -- and trust me, that's saying A LOT!

Crazyhole and I used to be message board friends. While we'd had a serious falling out in the last year or two, I'd posted with the guy on numerous boards since 2004. Trust me, no one here was more shook-up by his death than me.

But I found the after-the-fact, holier-than-thou posters who suddenly jumped in to gleefully throw out the most appalling accusations (without knowing a damn thing about what happened) to be The Most Vile and Disgusting Thing I've ever witnessed on a message board -- and trust me, that's saying A LOT!
That about sums it up. They literally wished that a man (their on-line buddy) committed suicide to fit their narrative and bash others. Even threatened to take legal action and encourage others to take legal action against me for “causing” him to commit suicide. Human trash

Ironically and not necessarily intentionally, just encouraging him to seek help and/or get out more by the REST of us, probably would have prevented a bleeding peptic ulcer causing death at age 44. Honestly, I’ve started to take Prilosec OTC since that time, because an ulcer is a real cause for concern that sometimes goes unnoticed until it’s too late

ADVERTISEMENT