ADVERTISEMENT

BRING BACK SCOTT FROST!!!

Willie Knightime

Bronze Knight
Aug 8, 2009
This is how I'm feeling on this Sunday morning after yesterday's disastrous performance and after finally believing in Gus after stating in his first season how seeing him in a UCF visor MADE ME CRINGE!

Scott Frost was the perfect fit for this University and took our school to the promised land! Now we're letting a high school coach, whom Frost DEFEATED, knock down everything that GOL and Frost built that elevated us to unseen heights.

I hope yesterday was the start of Gus's end at UCF. I said it on '21 and I'll say it again, HE'S NOT THE RIGHT FIT FOR UCF!!! All he does is talk, lose, then repeat the same things. I didn't even care for his dumb ass BOOM after we beat TCU. Please get him the f**k out of here.

GOL put up an Ofer in the MAC He had success but there is no doubt his shelf life stalled out. Frost left us regrets he n his wife still agonize over Good thing this is a destination job not transition job now We need Gus’ recruiting ( exception at QB position ) with a good coach to coach them up.

Is recruiting REALLY that big of a deal these days when it comes to a head coach? With the NIL era, isn’t the guy holding the bag with the biggest $ the best recruiter?

Gus may have been the guy to have a glass of sweet tea with mom and son in their living room to give a sales pitch for UCF, but if we aren’t offering the biggest $, does it matter how “good” of a recruiter he is?

Is recruiting REALLY that big of a deal these days when it comes to a head coach? With the NIL era, isn’t the guy holding the bag with the biggest $ the best recruiter?

Gus may have been the guy to have a glass of sweet tea with mom and son in their living room to give a sales pitch for UCF, but if we aren’t offering the biggest $, does it matter how “good” of a recruiter he is?
You may be right. That’s one of a few reasons why I think the President n AD are doing a good job. They are funding these NILs amongst other things . They are giving an opportunity for success at the football level. It’s all on Gus’s shoulders now.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
LOL. I love these threads. They are so great for recruiting.

This isn't the AAC where you play two P5 programs (Maryland and Georgia Tech). Every game in the Big 12 will be a challenge. No weak sisters. uat and thuga win recruiting "national championships" and still find ways to lose. Gus is just starting to build UCF back to where it needs to be. The team with the best players is supposed to win. Colorado had two Heisman Trophy candidates Saturday. It showed. UCF will have better days ahead.

Gus built UCF's defense to stop downhill power rushing teams, like Kansas and Kansas State--not what UCF faced yesterday. The Knights got ran out the stadium; it won't happen too many Saturdays. No one picked UCF to go undefeated.

If you think firing Scott 6 LOSING SEASONS Frost will change that ...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Gus is just starting to build UCF back
Build back? Putting aside Heupel's last season where he had one foot out the door, Gus inherited a team that had 3 10-win seasons, 2 NY6 bowl appearances, and a 25 win streak at one point. Don't pretend we were a complete rebuild.

Number of losses each year with Gus as HC:
2021 - 4
2022 - 5
2023 - 7

The trend is clearly down and if it continues UCF will not be in a bowl this year.

Reactions: Willie Knightime
Build back? Putting aside Heupel's last season where he had one foot out the door, Gus inherited a team that had 3 10-win seasons, 2 NY6 bowl appearances, and a 25 win streak at one point. Don't pretend we were a complete rebuild.

Number of losses each year with Gus as HC:
2021 - 4
2022 - 5
2023 - 7

The trend is clearly down and if it continues UCF will not be in a bowl this year.
Now do Frost.

LOL. I love these threads. They are so great for recruiting.

This isn't the AAC where you play two P5 programs (Maryland and Georgia Tech). Every game in the Big 12 will be a challenge. No weak sisters. uat and thuga win recruiting "national championships" and still find ways to lose. Gus is just starting to build UCF back to where it needs to be. The team with the best players is supposed to win. Colorado had two Heisman Trophy candidates Saturday. It showed. UCF will have better days ahead.

Gus built UCF's defense to stop downhill power rushing teams, like Kansas and Kansas State--not what UCF faced yesterday. The Knights got ran out the stadium; it won't happen too many Saturdays. No one picked UCF to go undefeated.

If you think firing Scott 6 LOSING SEASONS Frost will change that ...

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Listen you lil aggravating, piss ant. I've been a UCF fan since I was 14 years old and I'm 42 now. Please, stfu and go worry about Auburn or Miami you hybrid troll.

Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT