ADVERTISEMENT

Bring Him Back ASAP

You know That Place would want him too.

That would be a real tough decision- the university you love or the guy who finally gave you your opportunity (of course hopefully he believes he earned it and owes the HC nothing)

I wouldn't blame him for choosing to go with that guy- you know after he fails in Lincoln and is coaching at Akron.

So, who's the first ex-player to become UCF's HC?
Kevin Smith, one of the Griffins, Darin Hinshaw, Shawn Jefferson (doubtful) either of the two who just left, or the long shots- Calabrese or other position coaches in NCAA?

I'm going with Kevin Smith.

So, who's the first ex-player to become UCF's HC?
Kevin Smith, one of the Griffins, Darin Hinshaw, Shawn Jefferson (doubtful) either of the two who just left, or the long shots- Calabrese or other position coaches in NCAA?

I'm going with Kevin Smith.
Becktondict Arnold!!!! That’s why he left for Nobraska. To become a head coach and have a better life, right? It’s a no brainer. [roll]

Former players that would be a head coach I'm going Pat Jasinski no disrespect to anyone else.

Based on DW’s love of ex QB’s as head coach, I predict Darin Hinshaw. While he didn’t win the heisman he was a record setting QB at UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT