ADVERTISEMENT

Bubba Wallace Noose Not Really A Noose

Bubba Smollett* - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SARCASTIC POST AND IN NO WAY SAYING JUSSIE AND BUBBA LOOK ALIKE. THIS DISCLAIMER IS WRITTEN IN CRAYON SO PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS

Jussie Smollett races too?
The small noose hanging down from the garage door was discovered by a member of Bubba's team who called authorities. I'm sure he now feels embarrassed as hell to have put his boss through this situation unnecessarily.

Bubba Smollett* - PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SARCASTIC POST AND IN NO WAY SAYING JUSSIE AND BUBBA LOOK ALIKE. THIS DISCLAIMER IS WRITTEN IN CRAYON SO PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
Bubba wasnt the one who reported it, this doesnt appear to be a Jussie Smollet situation.

Yeah I have no idea, I know NASCAR saw publicity and promoted the f--- out of it without details.

It sounds like a misunderstanding. The FBI report says the pull rope was fashioned like a noose, just that it wasnt directed at Watson. I dont know if they have determined why it was fashioned like a noose, whether it was simply for functional purposes, or was actually meant to look like a noose They just determined it wasnt directed at Watson, but the statement does say it looked like a noose. My guess it is just a misunderstanding, but Wallace had nothing to do with it.

It sounds like a misunderstanding. The FBI report says the pull rope was fashioned like a noose, just that it wasnt directed at Watson. I dont know if they have determined why it was fashioned like a noose, whether it was simply for functional purposes, or was actually meant to look like a noose They just determined it wasnt directed at Watson, but the statement does say it looked like a noose. My guess it is just a misunderstanding, but Wallace had nothing to do with it.

From what I read it was cut and tied off. I think the Noose shape (an oval) was just an unintentional coincidence. Given the heightened sensitivity to racial issues I think it might have been blown out of context by a team member.

From what I read it was cut and tied off. I think the Noose shape (an oval) was just an unintentional coincidence. Given the heightened sensitivity to racial issues I think it might have been blown out of context by a team member.
This is my guess too.

It was a frigging pull rope to bring down the garage and had a loop for someone’s hand. Good Lord

It was a frigging pull rope to bring down the garage and had a loop for someone’s hand. Good Lord

Everyone is hypersensitive right now and looking for a reason I think. His crew was like OH SHIT blah blah and it just spiraled. Obviously it's on nascar for not being like "uhh thats an opener"

Just one of many instances people in power and influence use to keep driving a wedge for power and money. Racism in america would have died years ago without them. Both red and blue are guilty too. Bubba will wake up one day and realize he was used and willingly participated at the time. Morgan Freeman was right. Negativity breeds more negatively. I pray for my grand children to forgive and learn from past mistakes and identify as human/American first and foremost.

Just one of many instances people in power and influence use to keep driving a wedge for power and money. Racism in america would have died years ago without them. Both red and blue are guilty too. Bubba will wake up one day and realize he was used and willingly participated at the time. Morgan Freeman was right. Negativity breeds more negatively. I pray for my grand children to forgive and learn from past mistakes and identify as human/American first and foremost.
We live in the most prosperous times for everybody with the most opportunity everybody has ever had and all we can do is focus on how bad everything is and tear each other apart. Why do we look past the mountains of good in this country to get mired in the anthills of bad?

Reminder: this is what cancer in human form looks like

Last time I checked, a noose tightens and a pull-knot doesn't. Even if it looked like a noose....what was its purpose? Was it created by a 2019 symbolic knot-maker?

Also, kinda weird that nobody has produced the rope.

Saying that, we all know that Jemele is an Eagle Scout and knot expert.....jeesh

Last edited:
Reactions: DAiello18
It didn't help that the Muh Flag group was out the day before I also assume
yeah the context of everything going on the week prior makes it understandable.

Nascar bans the Confederate flag and Wallace is the signaled out target who receive a ton of social media backlash(which he admits he reads) then he goes to Alabama and someone pays to have a plane fly the Confederate flag above the track where he is racing. He and his team were already on edge.

either way if you can consider nascar 'a sport' it is dying anyway, every move they make to try to increase their fanbase always seems to backfire

Nascar bans the Confederate flag and Wallace is the signaled out target who receive a ton of social media backlash(which he admits he reads) then he goes to Alabama and someone pays to have a plane fly the Confederate flag above the track where he is racing. He and his team were already on edge.

either way if you can consider nascar 'a sport' it is dying anyway, every move they make to try to increase their fanbase always seems to backfire

The problem with hypersensitivity is that people look for things even when they aren’t there. All garage door pulls are fashioned with an open hole for a handle. It looks like a noose? I guess loosely. NASCAR didn’t help themselves but neither did the people flying the flag of losers and people who are quick to find something racist.

My personal take: Where you want to find hate, you’ll find It. Where you want to find love, you’ll find It.

All of that is understandable. Wallace going on The View and CNN yesterday to still insist that it's a "noose" with racist undertones is not understandable. He's making a fool of himself when he had an easy out to say "We're all on edge, it is what it is, let's move on"

All of that is understandable. Wallace going on The View and CNN yesterday to still insist that it's a "noose" with racist undertones is not understandable. He's making a fool of himself when he had an easy out to say "We're all on edge, it is what it is, let's move on"

That I do agree with. His whole “They are testing my integrity, they are testing my resolve, I will not break” speech was a bit much.

we get It. Someone tied It, It had bad optics. They investigated, it looks like it but it wasn’t a targeted thing. Nobody knew you’d be there.

like you said 85, “It’s been a rough couple weeks for everyone, glad this wasn’t anything. But let’s just keep loving each other and get stronger.” boom. Problem solved.

bubba wallace is a simple minded fool.

just like many others in here that likely fell for it as well.

On the rope at my shop I tied a triple knot big enough to grab easily. Some one there made a loop to do the same thing. I would have looked at the loop and expected it was just what it was, but understand some one else over reacting. Bubba is making a fool out of himself if he keeps carrying on about it at this point.

A noose isn't racist. Its not a sign of slavery, the KKK, or intimidation in any way to anybody. Maybe if you're a giant vagina it would scare you I suppose.

A noose isn't racist.
Huh??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You might want to read up on your American History. During the 19th and 20th centuries, the image of an angry white mob stringing a black man up to a tree (with rope tied into, you know, a noose) wasn't just some old wives tale meant to terrorize Black children.

Huh??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You might want to read up on your American History. During the 19th and 20th centuries, the image of an angry white mob stringing a black man up to a tree (with rope tied into, you know, a noose) wasn't just some old wives tale meant to terrorize Black children.

Translation:

Ropes are scary as shit. If you alls are black, RUN from them!!!!!!

Bunch of pussies.

Translation:

Ropes are scary as shit. If you alls are black, RUN from them!!!!!!

Bunch of pussies.
1) It was a rope fashioned into a noose. 2) It was discovered immediately after Wallace had gone on record supporting NASCAR's stance on the Confederate flag.

Fortunately, it turned out to be nothing. But the notion that a noose found hanging in the garage in a Black race car driver's home shouldn't have ever been a big deal shows a bit of insensitivity, don't you think?

1) It was a rope fashioned into a noose. 2) It was discovered immediately after Wallace had gone on record supporting NASCAR's stance on the Confederate flag.

Fortunately, it turned out to be nothing. But the notion that a noose found hanging in the garage in a Black race car driver's home shouldn't have ever been a big deal shows a bit of insensitivity, don't you think?

Nope. He wants to be a victim of his own irrational fear and you're happy to endulge him just like the entire left.

No threats.
No danger.
He's a pussy.

Just an FYI from tonight's evening news:

The Black crew member who discovered the noose, did his research before bringing it to his boss's attention. He looked at the garage doors of the other teams and none of them had a noose, just a rope with a knot tied at the bottom.

Since video evidence was discovered that verifies the noose had been there since last year, the FBI -- and Bubba and his crew -- dropped the whole thing. But this little factoid does change things a bit. I assumed all the garages had the same noose-shaped pull.

I want to see a picture of the rope. There is a difference between a loop with a knot and a noose. I don’t know anyone that would tie a garage pull down rope like this and doubt this is how it was tied at the track:

knots-a-hangmans-noose-adam-hart-davisscience-photo-library.jpg

A noose isn't racist. Its not a sign of slavery, the KKK, or intimidation in any way to anybody. Maybe if you're a giant vagina it would scare you I suppose.
Well that settles it black people, crazyhole has told you that a noose is no big deal and to just get over it. To him a noose holds no meaning so it should also hold no meaning to you. Hes an expert on your feelings and he knows that a noose is not a problem.

Well that settles it black people, crazyhole has told you that a noose is no big deal and to just get over it. To him a noose holds no meaning so it should also hold no meaning to you. Hes an expert on your feelings and he knows that a noose is not a problem.

but as you said, It doesn’t impact us so why should we care?

but as you said, It doesn’t impact us so why should we care?
If something isnt harming those involved and doesnt impact you, why would you care? Racial symbols dont satisfy the first part of that statement since they promote bigotry and cause fear.

If something isnt harming those involved and doesnt impact you, why would you care? Racial symbols dont satisfy the first part of that statement since they promote bigotry and cause fear.
Thank God we are erasing history so pussies don't have to know that a noose is scary because it was used 200 years ago to hang people.

Thank God we are erasing history so pussies don't have to know that a noose is scary because it was used 200 years ago to hang people.
And swastikas predate Nazis. symbols change. For black people, nooses have been used to intimidate. Its not your choice what symbols are ok and what are not. Be courteous to your countrymen. Dont be a dick. Dont defend symbols of hate. Why is this so hard for 32% of the population to understand?

One persons loop is another's noose I guess. I totally understand their reaction to the noose. That being said, once it is clear that what you thought might be true is not true, you drop it, not double down on it.

Reactions: _glaciers
And swastikas predate Nazis. symbols change. For black people, nooses have been used to intimidate. Its not your choice what symbols are ok and what are not. Be courteous to your countrymen. Dont be a dick. Dont defend symbols of hate. Why is this so hard for 32% of the population to understand?

How many black people today have actually been threatened with physical violence with a noose? 100? 10?

ADVERTISEMENT