ADVERTISEMENT

Bulls Fan in the Cabana

BennyZ

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2003
Last night marked the glorious return of BennyZ to the Cabana!*

I spent the game standing at the rail with Bob The Citronaut and a few others. Sometime around the 4th quarter a group of usf fans decided to come down and stand next to us. This was ok until one of them started to get loud and obnoxious. Honestly that didn’t even bother me that much. What pissed me off was that he sat his three little kids probably all between 2-5 on the table by the rail which would have been ok if he was paying attention to there safety and not being a dick even to them.

I’m a pretty mellow guy and it takes a lot to piss me off but putting a 4-5 year old at risk of falling is one of them. I had to reach out a couple of times to keep her from going backwards over the rail. Then I heard him berating the kid because she had the gall to ask a question about the game his answer, “If you would pay more attention you might learn what’s going on”. Really! She was maybe 5 at the most! If your going to bring 3 little kids to a game and stay the entire game you better figure out how your going to make it fun for them as well! Luckily before I lost it the little girl had enough sense to get herself down and go to Mom. Guy was a dick right up to the end, then he disappeared quick 😂.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.