ADVERTISEMENT

BullsPeedAhead...

Lesson learned, when your given opportunities do not piss on someone elses water (tryed so hard to keep UCF from Big East and karma is a b****), build OCS that is practical and then expand modernize if needed and don't put it off to whenever, and just learn to win by overlooking the small flare ups (never probably should of fired Leavitt)

Last edited:
Lesson learned, when your given opportunities do not piss on someone elses water (tryed so hard to keep UCF from Big East and karma is a b****), build OCS that is practical and then expand modernize if needed and don't put it off to whenever, and just learn to win by overlooking the small flare ups (never probably should of fired Leavitt)
looking around i came across this thread on their front page (now moved to the AAC section) where they are mocking the lazy river and this comment in particular was highly relevant to the portion of your post I bolded.

For some additional color, this is part of a 125 million dollar improvement project to a stadium that originally cost 55 million. In other words, maybe they should have invested a little more on the front end
:roflmao:

he still doesn't get it. that small investment on the front end has us in the big XII today and them flailing around about the great things they are going to build.

after all those years of trashing our steel airport hangar of a indoor facility, they just now got around to building the same thing. oh i'm sorry their's will have a lobby and observation deck in front of the hangar.

Last edited:
looking around i came across this thread on their front page (now moved to the AAC section) where they are mocking the lazy river and this comment in particular was highly relevant to the portion of your post I bolded.

he still doesn't get it. that small investment on the front end has us in the big XII today and them flailing around about the great things they are going to build.

after all those years of trashing our steel airport hangar of a indoor facility, they just now got around to building the same thing. oh i'm sorry there's will have a lobby and observation deck in front of the hangar.
Probably the worst thing Judy G did, was not building a 45,000 seat and at 50 million an exact copy of UCFs within the same time frame as UCF 2007 opening, but chose to instead to insult ours over the years and then came up with a plan of a OCS based on delusions of grandeur because they felt they "deserved" have a mansion of a stadium instead.

Last edited:
Some are starting to see it.

“Still holding that the BE, adding in the success we had there, was more of a curse than an advantage. I'll repeat what I've said before, the only one ready for the promotion was CJL. Administration and fans weren't ready for what was going to be needed to take advantage of the gift. The Kanigits, like the other recently upgraded programs, were able to build organically, not artificially.”

Reactions: Knight Strength

after all those years of trashing our steel airport hangar of a indoor facility, they just now got around to building the same thing. oh i'm sorry there's will have a lobby and observation deck in front of the hangar.
What they dont want to admit is that every year they delay building their stadium, it will cost an additional 10% or more given Brandon’s inflation. They are literally effed

And they are out $20 million, which they can ill afford. Whatever happened to the $40 million setup they had planned in 2017???

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
They sure do love their racial slurs....hope they are washing the white hoods regularly.
Hate coming to the defense of the small commuter school, but it isn't a racial slur, it's from Monty Python, where it insulted the French, not the N word.

Reactions: Wings0fred
The hate in my heart for USF is fading. It's like one of those TV montages where you see how bad the bully characters' home life is, and you just feel pity.

• Haha
Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I don’t. Just because a kid was raised by bad parents doesn’t mean they get a pass for being hate-able asshole adults.

I know several usf alumns (my mom one of them) who couldn’t care less about the school or their sports. It was a degree from a commuter school, just a means to an end, no school pride. I don’t know one UCF grad who fees like that.

I don’t. Just because a kid was raised by bad parents doesn’t mean they get a pass for being hate-able asshole adults.

I know several usf alumns (my mom one of them) who couldn’t care less about the school or their sports. It was a degree from a commuter school, just a means to an end, no school pride. I don’t know one UCF grad who fees like that.
A lot of people I went to UCF with dont really care about sports.

I can’t think of any UCF alumns I’ve crossed paths with ever that didn’t have at least knowledge of UCFs athletics and how well they have done nationally. Most are very well in tune with the current success of the football team.

Reactions: Knight59
I work with a girl in her late 20s that doesn’t know much about the teams. She wants them to win but rarely watches.
I blame the parents. You've got to raise them right.
In all seriousness, yea it does happen but is working itself out over time. Remember the kids that used to wear UF and FSU t-shirts to class back in the day?

I work with a girl in her late 20s that doesn’t know much about the teams. She wants them to win but rarely watches.
haven’t you admitted you were a UCF student back before or during Culpepper? the sports culture and campus has changed dramatically since then although I am sure UCF has always been a fun place

that is most casuals but at least she roots for UCF. there was a recent poll that Gen Z is the least interested in sports and it has sports network execs worried. college football student sections have shown this recently

But UCF blows away USF in campus life and atmosphere

Reactions: U C to the F
I blame the parents. You've got to raise them right.
In all seriousness, yea it does happen but is working itself out over time. Remember the kids that used to wear UF and FSU t-shirts to class back in the day?
Yes I remember. I went to the Miami game when it was in Miami and a guy that lived in same complex as me in Orlando was at game too. He was head to to in Hurricane gear. He was from there but I just don’t get it. I grew up a Pitt fan but stopped rooting for them once I went to UCF.

haven’t you admitted you were a UCF student back before or during Culpepper? the sports culture and campus has changed dramatically since then although I am sure UCF has always been a fun place

that is most casuals but at least she roots for UCF. there was a recent poll that Gen Z is the least interested in sports and it has sports network execs worried. college football student sections have shown this recently

But UCF blows away USF in campus life and atmosphere
Yeah I was same class as Culpepper. 95-98. I would say half of the people I went with care about our sports teams. Others either only follow if we are good or just aren’t into sports enough to care. I grew up on sports so it’s just one of my hobbies rooting for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT