ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Tucker

Going to be interesting to see what he does next, I honestly wouldn't be surprised, if he decides to challenge Trump, not sure there are any media options for him right now that would pay like fox for him to run to.
He will get a podcast and be just fine.

He was making 35 million a year, I would guess a podcast is going to be quite the pay cut, but we will see how it all shakes out.
Was he found liable for part of the 800 million Dominion is owed from Faux News? Seems like weird timing with that settlement just happening.

He was making 35 million a year, I would guess a podcast is going to be quite the pay cut, but we will see how it all shakes out.
I’d love to have his financial problems being reduced to a podcast that still earns him serious coin. Not 35 million but I doubt he’s on food stamps.

102097c3-0056-4af7-a621-8f966cc5a309_text.gif

I’d love to have his financial problems being reduced to a podcast that still earns him serious coin. Not 35 million but I doubt he’s on food stamps.
Of course not, and he also has family money, but I am guessing he likes attention as well.

Hilarious:

Tucker Carlson’s No Good, Very Bad Week​

Between telling new lies and getting sued for old ones, Fox’s frontman is at the center of the network’s biggest storm to date

IT’S BEEN A shit week for Tucker Carlson, and it’s not over yet.

Monday and Tuesday were dominated by bipartisan criticism against the host for his transparent attempt to rewrite the reality of Jan. 6. After spending weeks combing through more than 44,000 hours of Capitol security footage from the Jan. 6 riots, Carlson’s lies about the tape were too sloppy for even Republican leadership to defend.

On Tuesday night a new set of evidentiary documents related to the Dominion Voting Systems defamation lawsuit against Fox dropped, catching Carlson in the crosshairs.

In the filing, Carlson and his fellow primetime hosts congratulate each other over the power they hold at Fox, and disparage their colleagues. Carlson even goes so far as to ask host Sean Hannity to help get one the network’s White House correspondents fired.

Text messages with colleagues also revealed Carlson admitting that he “passionately” hates former President Trump, and expressing relief at his impending ousting from office. The host concedes that there’s no truth to Trump’s claims of fraud and election theft. “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” he writes, “I truly can’t wait.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/tucker-carlson-fox-trump-jan-6-1234693393/?fbclid=IwAR0uN7lBnNqug_kY1V-BM4gSi5XH7-_3zyoHoKViiE33mEAOtx9s_wC0wys

Fox's credability has been taking hit after hit. Tucker's canning appears to signal that Rupert realizes the company needs to clean up its act.

Was he found liable for part of the 800 million Dominion is owed from Faux News? Seems like weird timing with that settlement just happening.
Actually, only 1 of the 20 claimed defmations in the Dominion lawsuit was a Tucker segment. Yes, only 5%.

Yes, I fully read their complaint. It's funny how they dodged the argument that their sales were down because of the CISA audit. Dominion is in trouble not because of Fox News.

Still, the lawsuit argument had merit, and Fox settled for a reason. Just like varoius media outlets settled with the Covington Kid. It can get really expensive, really quickly, if you're wrong.

Same with Richard Jewel and Tim Brokaw back in the '90s.

Actually, only 1 of the 20 claimed defmations in the Dominion lawsuit was a Tucker segment. Yes, only 5%.

Yes, I fully read their complaint. It's funny how they dodged the argument that their sales were down because of the CISA audit. Dominion is in trouble not because of Fox News.

Still, the lawsuit argument had merit, and Fox settled for a reason. Just like varoius media outlets settled with the Covington Kid. It can get really expensive, really quickly, if you're wrong.

Same with Richard Jewel and Tim Brokaw back in the '90s.
More stupid ramblings that make little to no sense whatsoever.

Tom Brokaw says hello.

Text messages with colleagues also revealed Carlson admitting that he “passionately” hates former President Trump, and expressing relief at his impending ousting from office. The host concedes that there’s no truth to Trump’s claims of fraud and election theft. “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights” he writes, “I truly can’t wait.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/tucker-carlson-fox-trump-jan-6-1234693393/?fbclid=IwAR0uN7lBnNqug_kY1V-BM4gSi5XH7-_3zyoHoKViiE33mEAOtx9s_wC0wys
Is this any different than other media outlets?

Have you seen the exposures of other news outlets where their talking heads admitted they lied to? Maddow basically lives on it as much as Tucker.'

That's why I don't watch this garbage. The only time Tucker is any good is when he's not on Fox. He actually admits his role in the non-sense.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
No, completely relevant. But you only seem to care when the right is guilty of defamation, not the left.

There was a point to the mispelling ... acuracy matters.
ERRRR. AHHHHHHH. I MEANT TO MISSPELL IT!!! I REALLY DID!!!!!

Lemme guess Grimus: you also meant to misspell "mispelling" and "acuracy" in the post above as well because you're sooooooooo clever?

What is more likely: a) that you meant to do this or b) are far too stupid and mentally incapacitated to know that you did? Any answer other than the latter is wrong.

Try putting down the box of oatmeal cream pies and typing with two hands.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Is this any different than other media outlets?

Have you seen the exposures of other news outlets where their talking heads admitted they lied to? Maddow basically lives on it as much as Tucker.'

That's why I don't watch this garbage. The only time Tucker is any good is when he's not on Fox. He actually admits his role in the non-sense.
You sincerely can't be this stupid. I guess you missed the other 9 billion times when I posted that Rachel Maddow was the UCFBS of broadcasting---dumb, slow, misinformed, whiny, can't get their facts correct, liar, insane, can't admit when they are wrong, can't spell, retarded, etc. The only difference between the two of you is around 467 lbs.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For someone who said they had ucfmikes on ignore, for someone who said they had me on ignore, for someone who said they were quitting the Cooler, and for someone who said they weren't posting in the Dungeon until football season, it sure looks like you've maintained the self-control to follow through on your threats.

Lemme guess: you're the guy who waddles around your house/double wide/at work telling everyone that you're starting a clean and healthy diet-------TOMORROW?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT