ADVERTISEMENT

CA Democrat attempts to kill GOP candidate

unfortunately i think this will become more common as the divide in this country becomes wider and no one speaks out against the violence

Reactions: UCFBS
unfortunately i think this will become more common as the divide in this country becomes wider and no one speaks out against the violence

FC obsessed over trumps twitter feed as his fellow Democrats are attempting to kill GOP House candidates. He has his priorities straight

Reactions: UCFWayne
85's last two times posting about knife attacks by democrats on republicans

Number of republicans cut - 1

Number of democrats who actually cut someone - 0

Number of republicans who cut themselves and then blamed a Democrat and tricked 85 into being outraged -1

Reactions: NinjaKnight
assault-suspect-in-court.jpg

Looks like the CIA agent from Ozark

Liberals think their unhinged violence is OK so long as no one dies. Hilarious.

A DNC member tried to assassinate 22 GOP lawmakers last year and liberals don’t give a shit since “no one died!”

Insane. These people are lunatics

If a Democrat gets the Presidency in a few years, I would hire some kick ass security if I was Brett Kavanaugh.

Deranged lefties will kill him off so a Democrat can put in a liberal.

If a Democrat gets the Presidency in a few years, I would hire some kick ass security if I was Brett Kavanaugh.

No dawg, we'll raise the number of SCJs to 11.

We should start releasing people from prison who attempted to murder, rape, or kidnap others. If they didn’t actually succeed then no big deal! No crime!

Thanks to our resident leftie lunatics for that insight

"The Republican Brief"?

We should start releasing people from prison who attempted to murder, rape, or kidnap others. If they didn’t actually succeed then no big deal! No crime!

Thanks to our resident leftie lunatics for that insight
Another thread where pussy ass bitch 85 clutches his pearls over a story that attempts to demonize people who have different political beliefs.

Another thread where pussy ass bitch 85 clutches his pearls over a story that attempts to demonize people who have different political beliefs.

LMAO

I’m demonizing a loyal democrat who attempted to murder a GOP candidate? Even for a pussy bitch you’ve lost your goddamn mind.

LMAO

I’m demonizing a loyal democrat who attempted to murder a GOP candidate? Even for a pussy bitch you’ve lost your goddamn mind.

I love how 85 can't make a post without using the words "pussy bitch"

Its like middle school all over again with him discovering this swear word.

Considering how much the US media is playing up the President just potentially causing attacks on journalists and Democratic representatives ... it's amazing the silence that happens when it's actually yet another Democratic voter doing it.

LMAO

You scour the internet looking for ways to make all liberals seem like unhinged murders. Keep up the fake outrage over this attak that left no one harmed in any way.

You scour the internet looking for ways to make all liberals seem like unhinged murders.
While I agree that does seem the case, you undermined yourself here...

Keep up the fake outrage over this attak that left no one harmed in any way.
Flip the script and the US media would be all over this and Republicans.

It's sad how many attacks with knives, guns, etc... are by registered Democrats. 85 wouldn't have the fodder if it didn't exist.

While I agree that does seem the case, you undermined yourself here...

Flip the script and the US media would be all over this and Republicans.

It's sad how many attacks with knives, guns, etc... are by registered Democrats. 85 wouldn't have the fodder if it didn't exist.
In a country of hundreds of millions you can find someone to back up any point you're trying to make if you look hard enough.

You scour the internet looking for ways to make all liberals seem like unhinged murders. Keep up the fake outrage over this attak that left no one harmed in any way.

Funny, I thought the part when the DNC member tried to lodge a knife into this guy and screamed “I will kill you mother fuker” was enough to prove that the left has unhinged murderers in its ranks.

You liberals are unhinged and as violent as ever

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT