ADVERTISEMENT

Cabana 129 (50), 2nd Row w/Softball Parking

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
As many know, my flight got canceled, and due to my clients, I cannot leave today to make the 21+ hour round-trip driving. And it's too late to donate them to the military or first responders, ** as the gentleman I normally go with just got back to me today that his wife+son can no longer go, so it's just him.

I have Cabana 129 (45-45 yard line), 2nd row, Seats 17-20 (about 46-49 yard line) w/Softball Parking. I'm willing to sell the following, either ...
  • (2) Seats 19-20, or
  • (3) Seats 18-20, or
  • (4) Seats 17-20 w/Softball Parking
Again, the guy I usually go with hates going alone, and his wife/son are otherwise busy. So it's just him. As such, if you want all four (4), I'll throw in Softball Parking, and he will sit with some friends elsewhere. Otherwise it's 2-3 available, and his [semi-annoying] drunk whining like during Colordo. J/K, he's a good guy ... usually (you know, like me). :)

** P.S. If you know any military or first responders that want to go, hit me up via DM/PM and I'll give you my text number so they can contact me so I can send them 1-4 for free (no charge). Honor system here, only do so if they are really military, whether active, reserve or veteran, and/or first responders. I'm only going to lose money selling them anyway, so I'm totally open to getting them to military/responder friends/family instead, for free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.