ADVERTISEMENT

California killing Disney

The large Democratic states are killing the economy in their own states and keeping things slower in the rest of the country. I expect they will re open early November though and things will get better.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The large Democratic states are killing the economy in their own states and keeping things slower in the rest of the country. I expect they will re open early November though and things will get better.
Uncontrollable outbreaks of Coronavirus kill the economy more.

Lmaoooooooo holy shit the free comedy on this board is astounding.

Look up where our GDP is produced in what cities and states, identify those locations political leanings, and get back to me. This is your fifth grade homework assignment it might be a little advanced for you

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
They should be able to keep Tomorrowland open because it is set in the future where there is no Covid-19. Perhaps if they put the entire Park under the jurisdiction of Tomorrowland, then argued in court that the government can’t shutdown the future and has no legal authority over a fictional time and space.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The red states must be more than pulling their weight because YTD GDP is only down 2%

Whoever wins the POTUS contest next month is going to have to bail out the state of California because they pull stupid shit like this.

Whoever wins the POTUS contest next month is going to have to bail out the state of California because they pull stupid shit like this.
California needs some assistance due to how important they are to the US economy as a whole, but it should come in the form of loans that have conditions.

This is downright scary for anyone who has/had a career with Disney.

whining about Disney and using "scary" to describe the situation.

what's it like to be 7 years old?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT