ADVERTISEMENT

Can it get any more creepy?

LemmyKilmister

Silver Knight
Oct 26, 2014
The Cornholes in the frozen mid-west have started a Scott Frost Comic...

I wonder if it shows the dumpster fire...

Just goes to show you what can happen when you have nothing else to live for, and you are stuck in your basement because there is a blizzard outside in April.

I wonder if Frost realized what he was getting into. But he made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

Although they forgot that we won a Natty.

Just goes to show you what can happen when you have nothing else to live for, and you are stuck in your basement because there is a blizzard outside in April.

I wonder if Frost realized what he was getting into. But he made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

He knows what he got himself into. Some of his assistants don’t though.

They haven't "started a comic." The Omaha World Herald did a story on the coaching change and had an artist depict some of what went down in comic style in an attempt to get more people to subscribe - it was created by a newspaper, not the university.

Also, they didn't forget anything. That's an earlier part.

That said, some of the art in it is pretty creepy.

You might like this one:

5a8ef99a2d91b.image.jpg

That second comic is just as bad. "Against sacrificial lamb Northern Illinois...". That's so damn arrogant. NIU has been more relevant over the last ten years than Nebraska. It's no surprise they won.

I swear some fanbases just can't get a grip on the fact that college football is changing. Huskers are example number one.

I took that as a dig like being in the top 25 is an accomplishment at 13-0. Beating the team that beat both teams in the fake championship.

It wasn't a dig. The comic was done in a timeline (like most comics). It was known UCF ended up having a special season, and at this part of the timeline they had just entered the top 25.

That second comic is just as bad. "Against sacrificial lamb Northern Illinois...". That's so damn arrogant. NIU has been more relevant over the last ten years than Nebraska. It's no surprise they won.

I swear some fanbases just can't get a grip on the fact that college football is changing. Huskers are example number one.

Only they lost to the sacrifical lamb. The tables were turned. Nobraska is the sacrifical lamb.

It wasn't a dig. The comic was done in a timeline (like most comics). It was known UCF ended up having a special season, and at this part of the timeline they had just entered the top 25.

Don’t want to start a troll roll here ... but that particular panel clearly implies that UCF was ranked in the Top 25 AFTER finishing undefeated. That is not the correct timeline. UCF was in the Top 25 MUCH earlier in the season.

In reality, UCF fans don’t give a crap what Nobraska people think about our program. Their perception is their reality. Honestly, it’s not nearly the perception nationally even though that doesn’t matter either. It’s UCF against the world and I rather have it that way anyway.

There’s no need to convince them of anything factual. They continue to have that “blue blood” attitude and always will. It’s their culture.

We know what we accomplished in 2017 (present day). We are the new, shiny, toy and they are the ones struggling to make a resurgence. Trying to capture their past glory days.

Let our play on the field speak for itself and let theirs. If they want to schedule us a home and away, so be it. Otherwise, they can STFU.

Don’t want to start a troll roll here ... but that particular panel clearly implies that UCF was ranked in the Top 25 AFTER finishing undefeated. That is not the correct timeline. UCF was in the Top 25 MUCH earlier in the season.

No, it doesn't. It's taken out of the full comic (i.e. it's out of context). This was early on in the comic. I even saw someone post "that's not what they wore in the Peach Bowl." This part of the comic was from September and they obviously went on to talk about the rest of what happened at UCF in later panels. Why would they want to undersell what they're saying Frost did when it's aimed at Nebraska fans?

I hate Nobraska, everything about it, and everyone from there. Only for the fact that they have been trolling here since October.

Reactions: Mikesi
DbP2zGBWAAErJMl

Yes it can!! The secret meeting in Philadelphia during the Temple weekend.

Who’s the random woman?
It’s either Moos’ secretary taking minutes of their meeting or the woman that was sent by the boosters to give Frost some after hours fun! That’s the hottest chick the Cornholios could find. They paid top dollar

I’m kidding!!!!!

It's like they are frozen in time. In 2000 their population was 1,711,263 and 17 years later their population is only 1,920,076. Which begs the question. Who moves to Nebraska? Their population growth neutrality is supported only by births and a very low number of jobs being created and old coaches returning to please family members.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT