ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
https://www.americamagazine.org/pol...es-after-clip-emerges-students-mocking-native

Watching this group of cocky, teenage boys wearing red MAGA hats mocking a Native American ceremony in DC was beyond the pale. The smirk on that kid's face as he stood staring at the Vietnam veteran in Native American garb says it all.

Can we all agree the behavior of these Catholic School kids was, at best, horribly disrespectful?

Just 1 question. Does the fact that they are catholic school kids make this somehow different than if they were public school kids?

Why would you think that?

That’s like asking why private schools exist. Parents evidently see enough advantages to a private, church-based education that justify paying serious tuition dollars versus a ‘free’ public school education.

Wouldn’t you think that a respectful classroom environment would be one of them?

That’s like asking why private schools exist. Parents evidently see enough advantages to a private, church-based education that justify paying serious tuition dollars versus a ‘free’ public school education.

Wouldn’t you think that a respectful classroom environment would be one of them?
No more respectful than a public school classroom should be.

Then why not just say "these kids"? If they were all black or Hispanic would you have added one of those descriptors?

C'mon. You know exactly why.

And yes, they're total dipshit losers. But your assessment is spot on, especially given who the OP is.

Why would you think that?
I'll jump in on your straw man. On the whole, there's absolutely a perceived difference between children that go to faith-based private schools and those that go to public school. In the grand scheme of things we'd all hope that the gap between the two would be minimal to non-existent; but, I suspect that we'll likely always see that gap exist.

Having been a Catholic for many years - going to Catholic school, being an altar server, becoming confirmed, teaching Children's Liturgy of the Word, teaching Sunday school, etc. - I was definitely exposed to more lessons, homilies and teachings of inclusion and acceptance than I ever did in my years in public school.

Right, wrong or indifferent, I, personally, would hold these young men and young women to the same standard but in somewhat higher regard because of the education they're receiving. Unfortunately, sometimes my naievté gets the better of me.

I'll jump in on your straw man. On the whole, there's absolutely a perceived difference between children that go to faith-based private schools and those that go to public school. In the grand scheme of things we'd all hope that the gap between the two would be minimal to non-existent; but, I suspect that we'll likely always see that gap exist.

Having been a Catholic for many years - going to Catholic school, being an altar server, becoming confirmed, teaching Children's Liturgy of the Word, teaching Sunday school, etc. - I was definitely exposed to more lessons, homilies and teachings of inclusion and acceptance than I ever did in my years in public school.

Right, wrong or indifferent, I, personally, would hold these young men and young women to the same standard but in somewhat higher regard because of the education they're receiving. Unfortunately, sometimes my naievté gets the better of me.

I went to both public and private Catholic schools. There is no question the quality of education was superior at the Catholic school but I found that generally speaking, there are good kids and shitheads at both. I have friends from my days at both schools who are awesome people, and I know people from both that I wouldn't want to be in the same room with.

The biggest difference is that at my private school, they could expel shitheads and they did a few times a year. At public school that's not really possible beyond suspending them over and over.

Perceived difference. Thats an interesting way of stating it.

I went to both public and private Catholic schools. There is no question the quality of education was superior at the Catholic school but I found that generally speaking, there are good kids and shitheads at both. I have friends from my days at both schools who are awesome people, and I know people from both that I wouldn't want to be in the same room with.

The biggest difference is that at my private school, they could expel shitheads and they did a few times a year. At public school that's not really possible beyond suspending them over and over.
Which is why, on average, there are fewer shitheads at private schools vs. public schools. Hence the gap to which I referred. In my opinion, it definitely makes sense to use the "private school" or "Catholic school" or "faith-based school" descriptor when referring to these particular shitheads. It makes zero sense - in the case of @Crazyhole's asinine example - to use race-based descriptors since different races aren't held to different degrees of regard in terms of civility and behavior (well, at least by those of us that aren't racist neanderthals).

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Which is why, on average, there are fewer shitheads at private schools vs. public schools. Hence the gap to which I referred. In my opinion, it definitely makes sense to use the "private school" or "Catholic school" or "faith-based school" descriptor when referring to these particular shitheads. It makes zero sense - in the case of @Crazyhole's asinine example - to use race-based descriptors since different races aren't held to different degrees of regard in terms of civility and behavior (well, at least by those of us that aren't racist neanderthals).

This is interesting. You are suggesting that you expect an individual to be better or worse than another individual based on a collective group that they belong to that someone else doesn't.

In an email to [a reporter], the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”

When asked about her son’s actions in the video, she did not respond.

In an email to [a reporter], the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”

When asked about her son’s actions in the video, she did not respond.

Aaaaaand now we know exactly how these little shits ended up like this.

Reactions: DaShuckster
This is interesting. You are suggesting that you expect an individual to be better or worse than another individual based on a collective group that they belong to that someone else doesn't.
Is this a joke? A "collective group" that they choose to belong to? Yes, absolutely! I can't even imagine that someone would question that.

I would expect that, on average, members of PETA would treat animals more kindly than those not in PETA. I would expect that, on average, members of the American Dental Society practice better oral hygiene than those who are not members of the American Dental Society. I would expect that, on average, Buddhist monks, Catholic priests and Baptist preachers treat people more respectfully than those who are not Buddhist monks, Catholic priests and Baptist preachers.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Is this a joke? A "collective group" that they choose to belong to? Yes, absolutely! I can't even imagine that someone would question that. I would expect that, on average, members of PETA would treat animals more kindly than those not in PETA. I would expect that, on average, members of the American Dental Society practice better oral hygiene than those who are not members of the American Dental Society. I would expect that, on average, Buddhist monks, Catholic priests and Baptist preachers treat people more respectfully than those that are not Buddhist monks, Catholic priests and Baptist preachers.

Ok. Which kid in this story is a catholic priest?

None of them are. They're all Buddhist dentists that belong to PETA.

I'm finished with your straw man, son. Have a great rest of your weekend. Now back to what this thread is about - these shitheads from a Catholic school in Kentucky. Or better yet, why don't we make this thread about the victim:

DxVH9XeUUAIPi8m.jpg:large

What Ewe is saying is that attendance at private schools is not a given and "typically", you wouldn't expect this type of shitty behavior from kids that are supposed to be held to a higher standard - especially when they're on the frigging Capitol steps.

This is sort of confirmed given that the school they attend already issued a statement, saying they're reviewing the eligibility status of these students to resume classes there. Their actions will probably result in them not being able to attend school there any longer.

That's not possible at a public school. If they had done this, they'd be back in class just the same since there's no recourse to take on them.

Now, whether or not kids actually grasp this is debatable.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
What Ewe is saying is that attendance at private schools is not a given and "typically", you wouldn't expect this type of shitty behavior from kids that are supposed to be held to a higher standard - especially when they're on the frigging Capitol steps.

This is sort of confirmed given that the school they attend already issued a statement, saying they're reviewing the eligibility status of these students to resume classes there. Their actions will probably result in them not being able to attend school there any longer.

That's not possible at a public school. If they had done this, they'd be back in class just the same since there's no recourse to take on them.

Now, whether or not kids actually grasp this is debatable.
Got it. people who are catholic are held to a higher standard than others.

None of them are. They're all Buddhist dentists that belong to PETA.

I'm finished with your straw man, son. Have a great rest of your weekend. Now back to what this thread is about - these shitheads from a Catholic school in Kentucky. Or better yet, why don't we make this thread about the victim:

DxVH9XeUUAIPi8m.jpg:large

By all means, lets focus on the victim of disrespect. We should make that a pattern here.

If they were all black or Hispanic would you have added one of those descriptors?
No, he wouldn't have.

However, people like 85, SirG, Wayne, KL, and others do, in their frequent "Black Folks Behaving Badly" posts. That's (kind of) the point. Suddenly everyone gets their panties in a bunch when white, Christian, males, are called out for behaving in a poor manner.

No, he wouldn't have.

However, people like 85, SirG, Wayne, KL, and others do, in their frequent "Black Folks Behaving Badly" posts. That's (kind of) the point. Suddenly everyone gets their panties in a bunch when white, Christian, males, are called out for behaving in a poor manner.

Oh look another shitty pathetic post from Chemmie

Reactions: UCFWayne
Suddenly everyone gets their panties in a bunch when white, Christian, males, are called out for behaving in a poor manner.

Hey, maybe some big corporation like Gillette could produce a national commercial to encourage young men to do better than to engage in this kind of bad behavior. Or would that be considered 'male bashing'??? :)

Reactions: Crazyhole
Also, the idea that anyones' "panties are in a bunch" over these kids getting scrutiny is more pathetic, fake news from our resident lefties. Literally everyone here has agreed that they're acting like jackasses yet here we are, with the usual suspect(s) insisting that we're all sitting around trying to make excuses for them.

I guess that's just expected when you go through life with an obsessive hatred for white Christians.

Wow. So this thread had become a white Christian male-bashing thread?!?!? Who knew?

I'm responding to the dolt who just assumed that we (white Christians) were in here defending these kids all on the basis of being - fellow white Christians. I just pointed out how stupid and absurd that is.

I think you know this, you just choose to respond to things that you invent for your own narrative, which is SOP.

White people (especially conservatives) are the only race that does not enjoy "special protection status".

Just as we have seen countess times before, no matter if conservatives are attacked, -if they try defend themselves. Or make a retreat they are automatically labeled the aggressor and must be made a example of to show other Whites they will be punished and ruined if they dare step out line.

Apparently the White student has a spineless cuck for a father. Not standing up for his son and actually berating him instead.
Disgusting excuse of a White man.

While the student's father said his son showed a lack of empathy.

'He said 'land gets taken away' and it does, but a 16-year-old boy doesn't understand that there is pain there. It takes age to understand how harmful that is,' the father told The Owensboro Times. Nothing in his life has been taken.'

But this is okay...

After a group of Native American men walk by the Lincoln Memorial, a voice can be heard saying, 'Just because you stole the land, don't make it yours.'

Instead of telling it like it was. Groups of warring uncivilized savages who preyed on each other. Dishing out sickening torture to their rivals.
And the victors took the land in these battles.
But do not let the facts get in the way of a wonderful fairy tale.

If it wasn't for Europeans, the USA would be another Mexico or Central America third world cesspool.
Europeans made the USA great.

Women (squaws) were nothing but property to bought, sold, and traded.
But the feminists and SJW's have nothing to say about this.
Typical hypocrites.

I'm responding to the dolt who just assumed that we (white Christians) were in here defending these kids all on the basis of being - fellow white Christians. I just pointed out how stupid and absurd that is.

I think you know this, you just choose to respond to things that you invent for your own narrative, which is SOP.
In the video I watched the career activist approach the student banging on his drum and chanting only a few inches from his face.
The kid looked at him...that is all.

Yet the rabid anti-White leftist libturds find a smile offensive. But not in your face antagonism.

Must be nice to be born into "native American privilege" where you get full lifetime benefits. Perpetual victim status solely based on your ethnicity.
Primarily based on events that occurred in the 1700 & 1800's=Never ending reparations.

This was a set up!
High school students publically victimized by marxist career activists.

This fiasco is a prime example of deception, lies, and manipulation. Meant to inflict White guilt, hatred & resentment towards White people.
And rub their noses into the completely biased & shameless media that is in their pockets.

Talk about hatred and dangerous! The media is so corrupt and full of anti-White hatred they actively seek out situations such as this to shame them with lies, force Whites into the fringes, silence Whites, ruin them, and put their lives in danger.
This must stop. 85 and Wayne knows this!

It also gives the marxist left & Democrats ammunition to blame Trump. Their hatred for Trump is unprecedented and reveals who is unhinged.

The division, jockeying for power, and a gaggle of squabbling ethnicities has become the USA.

Thank the Hart Cellar immigration act of 1965 proposed & sponsored by Manhattan elitist Emmanuel Celler.
Which transformed immigration into the USA to over 90% non-White, welfare dependant third world immigrants....

So now it comes out that not only the White students were harassed by native American activists. They were earlier harassed by extreme blm activists as well.

Hey White people, do you see what is going on yet?
Maybe us (media smeared racists) so called White nationalists are not what the lying media is telling you we are.
We stand up for the White race and are the only ones standing up for you and your right to exist.

This was a set up! High school students publically victimized by marxist career activists. ...

Talk about hatred and dangerous! The media is so corrupt and full of anti-White hatred they actively seek out situations such as this to shame them with lies, force Whites into the fringes, silence Whites, ruin them, and put their lives in danger. ...

Hey White people, do you see what is going on yet? Maybe us (media smeared racists) so called White nationalists are not what the lying media is telling you we are. We stand up for the White race and are the only ones standing up for you and your right to exist.

Wow. Glad I started such a non-controversial thread. :)

In the video I watched the career activist approach the student banging on his drum and chanting only a few inches from his face.
The kid looked at him...that is all.

Yet the rabid anti-White leftist libturds find a smile offensive. But not in your face antagonism.

Must be nice to be born into "native American privilege" where you get full lifetime benefits. Perpetual victim status solely based on your ethnicity.
Primarily based on events that occurred in the 1700 & 1800's=Never ending reparations.

This was a set up!
High school students publically victimized by marxist career activists.

This fiasco is a prime example of deception, lies, and manipulation. Meant to inflict White guilt, hatred & resentment towards White people.
And rub their noses into the completely biased & shameless media that is in their pockets.

Talk about hatred and dangerous! The media is so corrupt and full of anti-White hatred they actively seek out situations such as this to shame them with lies, force Whites into the fringes, silence Whites, ruin them, and put their lives in danger.
This must stop. 85 and Wayne knows this!

It also gives the marxist left & Democrats ammunition to blame Trump. Their hatred for Trump is unprecedented and reveals who is unhinged.

The division, jockeying for power, and a gaggle of squabbling ethnicities has become the USA.

Thank the Hart Cellar immigration act of 1965 proposed & sponsored by Manhattan elitist Emmanuel Celler.
Which transformed immigration into the USA to over 90% non-White, welfare dependant third world immigrants....

So now it comes out that not only the White students were harassed by native American activists. They were earlier harassed by extreme blm activists as well.

Hey White people, do you see what is going on yet?
Maybe us (media smeared racists) so called White nationalists are not what the lying media is telling you we are.
We stand up for the White race and are the only ones standing up for you and your right to exist.

Just a reminder @Brandon and @BG_Knightmare that this piece of shit is still posting here. Surely, you both care about racists and homophobes being in the cooler, correct? Just wanted to make sure you all had some standards whatsoever.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
These kids were assholes who need to s good swift kick in the ass . My limited experience with the private school kids in our area was yes they received a superior education but my observation is they tend to lean towards being entitled and arrogant here . I’d say this behavior is just as likely from them as public school kids in my area . Not an indictment on catholic of private schools as a whole

ADVERTISEMENT