ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

So what does that have to do with the "watch the whole video!" argument? Are we just abandoning that and switching to the Native American is a political troll?
Just look at the video. The kids were on the steps. The indians approached the kids from several yards away, and the entire confrontation in the video is right at the base of the steps. The kids were minding their own business and then the indians walked up to them. This is after the Black Hebrews were telling the indians to go after the MAGA hat wearing whites.

Yeah, he was a hellraiser back in the 70s and served time in the Nebraska Pen. So clearly this 65 year old widower was the aggressor that day.
Not the agressor, but clearly a provocateur in the incident. Just like several of the kids, but the one standing there not moving or saying a word was neither of the 2

Just look at the video. The kids were on the steps. The indians approached the kids from several yards away, and the entire confrontation in the video is right at the base of the steps. The kids were minding their own business and then the indians walked up to them. This is after the Black Hebrews were telling the indians to go after the MAGA hat wearing whites.
The Native Americans accounting of what happened seems to mesh up pretty well with what you're describing. You're falling short of understanding his motive though.

He said he witnessed the teens and the Black Hebrews insulting each other. He said he saw the crowd of virgins grow to about 100. They were getting offended by the things the Black Hebrews were saying.

He sensed that it was escalating so he positioned himself between the two groups and played the drum to attempt to drown out the insults that were escalating.

When the teens aproched and surrounded him he became frightened that it was a mob mentality and he was now the target of their anger.

Nothing in his description of events doesn't line up with the many many different recordings that have been uncovered.

The virgin boys were in the wrong for their actions. The Black Hebrews are always in the wrong.
The Native American peacefully tried to diffuse a dangerous situation.

The Native Americans accounting of what happened seems to mesh up pretty well with what you're describing. You're falling short of understanding his motive though.

He said he witnessed the teens and the Black Hebrews insulting each other. He said he saw the crowd of virgins grow to about 100. They were getting offended by the things the Black Hebrews were saying.

He sensed that it was escalating so he positioned himself between the two groups and played the drum to attempt to drown out the insults that were escalating.

When the teens aproched and surrounded him he became frightened that it was a mob mentality and he was now the target of their anger.

Nothing in his description of events doesn't line up with the many many different recordings that have been uncovered.

The virgin boys were in the wrong for their actions. The Black Hebrews are always in the wrong.
The Native American peacefully tried to diffuse a dangerous situation.

So i assume that you believe the word of a career political antagonist over video evidence. This explains a lot.

A provocateur? I could have sworn the old man drummed between the two groups to prevent the nastiness from escalating.
The nastiness was only between the Black Hebrews and the Indians. 99% of it came from the black hebrews but the indians had finally had enough and became agitated, and started to engage the black hebrews. The kids were waiting for the bus at that point.

So i assume that you believe the word of a career political antagonist over video evidence. This explains a lot.
I have yet to see evidence that disproves what I've typed and I've asked for specifics on what I am misunderstanding several times.

The nastiness was only between the Black Hebrews and the Indians. 99% of it came from the black hebrews but the indians had finally had enough and became agitated, and started to engage the black hebrews. The kids were waiting for the bus at that point.
That's not what Fox News told me this morning. Fox said that the boys were the victim of the verbal attacks from the "Black Street Preachers"

That's not what Fox News told me this morning. Fox said that the boys were the victim of the verbal attacks from the "Black Street Preachers"
Which is true. Beyond that, the Indian banging a drum and the kid standing there smiling are on a different level from the true aggressors. The Indian shouldn't have approached the kids. The smiling kid did nothing worthy of criticism. Others did and acted disrespectfully.

Which is true. Beyond that, the Indian banging a drum and the kid standing there smiling are on a different level from the true aggressors. The Indian shouldn't have approached the kids. The smiling kid did nothing worthy of criticism. Others did and acted disrespectfully.

Save your breath dude. The 2 resident delusional liberals are so brain dead and so out of touch with reality that they’ll refuse to accept reality.

These are the people pushing fake news stories on this board

Reactions: UCFWayne
The smiling kid and the Indian both did nothing inappropriate.

Reactions: Crazyhole
The smiling kid and the Indian both did nothing inappropriate.
Those kids surrounding him werent small themselves. That's high school not 7th grade. They recently had a 4 star te commit to Notre Dame. I doubt 4 guys with black skin in their 30s can hold off 100 kids with some getting athletic scholarships.

T H E___R E A L__P E A C E K E E P E R ! :)
racist-maga-hats.jpg

T H E___R E A L__P E A C E K E E P E R ! :)
racist-maga-hats.jpg
If the indian drummer posed no threat at all, then we should assume the actions of this kid were also in good faith. If, on the other hand, the kid was being disrespectful the Indian drummer would have sensed that and moved on to other kids in the group or moved out of the area entirely as he would have clearly felt intimidated.

A month later and this dumb ass still wants this kid punished for smirking.

Earth to Joey: Wake up, dude, and get with the revised narrative! Remember? He WASN'T smirking.

He was the real peacekeeper who calmly and courageously stood his ground when faced with an aggressive, drum-beating ex-con.

Should we also assume the smirk on the kid's face was actually a good faith smile? :)

Why are you such a dumbass that you can’t get over the fact that the kid is smirking while having a drum beat in his face by a professional protestor? You refuse to admit basic facts about this story yet are obsessing over a smirk.

Probably because you’re an ignorant blowhard so is clinging to something to deflect away from just admitting that you refuse to watch the unedited video

Why are you such a dumbass that you can’t get over the fact that the kid is smirking while having a drum beat in his face by a professional protestor? You refuse to admit basic facts about this story yet are obsessing over a smirk.

Probably because you’re an ignorant blowhard so is clinging to something to deflect away from just admitting that you refuse to watch the unedited video
Minor corrections, as always, are needed for your dishonest posts.

The kid put his face next to the beating drum.

realisticly no one did anything against the law so its a matter of opinion on who was acting inappropriately.

Black Hebrews - insane, as always

Kids not doing anything - fine

Kids mocking with tomahawk chop and other culturally insensitive jeers - inappropriate but not that big of a deal overall.

Kids who were yelling at the women in the park - not great behavior

Indian dude - same as smirking kid, did nothing inappropriate.

Overall this is a yawner for me which is why I didn't post in this thread until I noticed all the sudden the Indian dude was being portrayed as some super aggressor that started everything and I was confused.

Reactions: Crazyhole
realisticly no one did anything against the law so its a matter of opinion on who was acting inappropriately.

Black Hebrews - insane, as always

Kids not doing anything - fine

Kids mocking with tomahawk chop and other culturally insensitive jeers - inappropriate but not that big of a deal overall.

Kids who were yelling at the women in the park - not great behavior

Indian dude - same as smirking kid, did nothing inappropriate.

Overall this is a yawner for me which is why I didn't post in this thread until I noticed all the sudden the Indian dude was being portrayed as some super aggressor that started everything and I was confused.
This is a totally reasonable response. The only thing that you are missing is that the Indian dude lied to the media about the nature of the confrontation which makes him an ahole

This is a totally reasonable response. The only thing that you are missing is that the Indian dude lied to the media about the nature of the confrontation which makes him an ahole
Debatable but not important enough to care about.

It’s not debatable. He’s a liar.
not important enough to care about.

For someone who calls out this dude for being a "professional protester," you lack self awareness to realize that your hobby is being faux outraged about politics. It's been like that for a decade. When all of the rest of us were just shooting the breeze on this forum you were roid raging frothing at the mouth over Obama. You need to find something else you enjoy. You're a political outrage hobbyist and just like you suck the fun out of any party you go to, you've sucked the fun out of here.

a month later and a couple full on videos with different angles of the incident and we still have idiots that cant accept reality.

tds

Reactions: UCFKnight85
For someone who calls out this dude for being a "professional protester," you lack self awareness to realize that your hobby is being faux outraged about politics. It's been like that for a decade. When all of the rest of us were just shooting the breeze on this forum you were roid raging frothing at the mouth over Obama. You need to find something else you enjoy. You're a political outrage hobbyist and just like you suck the fun out of any party you go to, you've sucked the fun out of here.

Says the guy who posts fake news stories then gets butthurt AF when people point it out. Lol!

If you’re going to post here and be wrong so often please don’t bitch and whine when people point it out. Such as when you post fake Buzzfeed articles or declare that people were beat up, as fact, when they were in fact pulling a massive hoax.

As you said, you’re Shook to your core and your TDS is pathetically impacting all of your posts

a month later and a couple full on videos with different angles of the incident and we still have idiots that cant accept reality.

tds

And now they’ve progressed to the whiny bitchy phase that their preferred viewpoint on this was renderered a lie and that they’re still believing a lie

TDS

Says the guy who posts fake news stories then gets butthurt AF when people point it out. Lol!

If you’re going to post here and be wrong so often please don’t bitch and whine when people point it out. Such as when you post fake Buzzfeed articles or declare that people were beat up, as fact, when they were in fact pulling a massive hoax.

As you said, you’re Shook to your core and your TDS is pathetically impacting all of your posts
tds has shaken his troll arse to the core.

What does this have to do with the fact that this guy lied about the incident?

What does this have to do with the fact that this guy lied about the incident?
Because I'm thinking this is likely something you all just gaslighted yourselves on that doesn't have any basis in reality. I could be wrong about that because I don't know what you think he lied about but I'm probably not.

Because I'm thinking this is likely something you all just gaslighted yourselves on that doesn't have any basis in reality. I could be wrong about that because I don't know what you think he lied about but I'm probably not.
"To be honest, it looked like these kids were going to lynch them"

Nothing in the video suggests that the kids were being confrontational or going to "lynch them".

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT