ADVERTISEMENT

Can we have an honest discussion on 85

So, 11 years ago I was throwing a football at somebody and "hurling slurs" multiple times telling them to move out of the way? That sounds like borderline assault and violent racist behavior. Wow.

I don't remember the situation, so I couldn't honestly say if that is how it went down or not. But if it went down that way, it would be a first for me. I know I've never "hurled slurs" at somebody in a disrespectful manner on any other occasion. We all know 85, though, and his vivid imagination. For all we know, this is just another case where he has convinced himself something happened a certain way, when it really only happened that way in his imagination.

I will admit that I may have said something like that in a joking manner with no violent or disrespectful intent behind the words. 11 years ago, I did those kind of things. I was wrong then. 11 years ago, I also voted Republican and had no idea about anything outside of my shallow world view.

In other words, I was just like 85.

lol. So you spend all that time trying to claim I'm lying, yet wind up admitting that you "probably" did say it, since back then you were an evil Republican and we say these things all the time.

[roll]

I for one 100% believe 85's rendition of what happened 11 years ago. He's proven so trustworthy on here with his accurate account of how he totally did not like chemmies post.*

lol. So you spend all that time trying to claim I'm lying, yet wind up admitting that you "probably" did say it, since back then you were an evil Republican and we say these things all the time.

[roll]
I never used the word "probably."

You're imagining things again, just like you imagine the "attacks" on your family.

I never used the word "probably."

You're imagining things again, just like you imagine the "attacks" on your family.

[roll]

You absolutely said it. It's clear you did in the careful way you've responded here. It's clear since you've already hedged on why you said it (you were a racist Republican back then!)

I honestly don't care anymore, but just keep this in mind the next time you want to label everyone a racist. Ya know, cuz it's kinda hypocritical?

[roll]

You absolutely said it. It's clear you did in the careful way you've responded here. It's clear since you've already hedged on why you said it (you were a racist Republican back then!)

I honestly don't care anymore, but just keep this in mind the next time you want to label everyone a racist. Ya know, cuz it's kinda hypocritical?

LOL.
I responded honestly and said I have no idea what happened 11 years ago. I never said it "probably" happened. You are imagining stuff again.

I know you think you make some magical "gotcha" moment here, but you don't. It is okay to learn from past mistakes. You should try it sometime.

LOL.
I responded honestly and said I have no idea what happened 11 years ago. I never said it "probably" happened. You are imagining stuff again.

I know you think you make some magical "gotcha" moment here, but you don't. It is okay to learn from past mistakes. You should try it sometime.

So my friend (the one you called a spic) has you in his photo gallery from the tailgate with "this guy was an asshole" captioned.......just because?

It's too bad you won't just come clean. I am pretty sure you'd remember if someone confronted you and insisted you stop hurling slurs at them.

I don't know, man. I really don't remember. Sorry to ruin your big "gotcha" moment.

But, lets get back to the original topic of discussion: 85's mental instability and need to intervention.

From the Wal-Mart Thread:
Good for Harley since absolutely no one younger than 60 is buying them here.

I thought you only un-ignored me for this thread? You're already off and running all over the place, huh?
Complete lack of self control.

I don't know, man. I really don't remember. Sorry to ruin your big "gotcha" moment.

But, lets get back to the original topic of discussion: 85's mental instability and need to intervention.

From the Wal-Mart Thread:

I thought you only un-ignored me for this thread? You're already off and running all over the place, huh?
Complete lack of self control.

[roll]

Not 30 minutes ago I said that I had you off ignore and here you are crying. Can you not handle a simple comment like the one you referenced?

I'm sure you're eager to change the subject since it's now established that you either were, or still are, a racist.

So please go ahead and throw around whatever childish insult attempt you want. The fact remains that I've never in my life looked at a brown person and called them a spic. We can't say the same thing about you.

This is a thread about your mental instability. Lets stay on the subject.
Have you tried to get help, yet?

Have you? Is this insistence to call everyone a racist part of a Racism AA program you went to or something?

I'm quite serious about that. You seem to always be severely overcompensating to call everyone racists, which makes me think you're atoning for past sins or something.

Can't wait for 85's claim tomorrow that he had chemmie on ignore for this whole thread.

I clicked on this thread stone cold sober and want to take it back.

It's just a hilarious circle jerk that the board loonies apparently require every 6 months. I mean, we've got a guy furiously posting here about me who has in the past claimed that Bob wants to exterminate all Muslims, that I have ever admitted to taking drugs, openly admitted that he uses this board purely to spew the hate that he can't in real life, and has apparently spent the past 4 months yelling at me in most every thread, despite knowing I don't even read his garbage.

So here's how it'll go- these guys will continue raging and throwing shit on the walls for another 3 months. They'll then build up another reserve of fury and anger and one of them will post yet another thread about me to inspire a left wing circle jerk.

hilarious

FC should probably include the information about 85 harassing board members wives over Facebook while @UCFKnight85 is whining about republicans being harrassed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT