ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

At least all the unapproved vaccines haven't been mandated by the gov't while they are still in EUA. So I cannot really fault the Biden administration at all, they are trying to advise, not force. As long as the Biden administration doesn't mandate pre-approval, I'm not going to complain about Biden.

But yeah, what finally did it for me with the US Media and even non-journal/non-authoritative publications was the combination of falsely relating disease/death reductions to spread/transmission reductions, as well as the number of people cross the FDA and even CDC on re-vaccination without even any clinical trials.

Even Pharma itself is not doing that. You won't find Pfizer recommending its shots to people who already have the J&J. You also don't see Pharma talking about spread/transmission, only shed and viral load in the blood -- which is where mRNA has been very effective, IgG antibodies.

This is like watching the number of people get sick with SARS-CoV-2 when they get Flu+Shingles and their immune system is utterly reduced to nothing, which was never recommended by the FDA, and they even advised different days, different arms. And the number of people who have been reported in VEARS has been nothing, just like people who have complications after flu shots.

But the 'shot busses' have plenty of technicians that say getting shots are fine if you're already sick. And now we have RNs saying these mRNA vaccines are already 'boosters' for those vaccinated with Adenovirus vaccines. They are at odds with the CDC, not just the FDA, big time!

Again, it's kinda getting full-on stupid at this point, but people and even doctors will be stupid. The CDC is purposely not advising for obvious reasons, and we know how the FDA feels. Even the data people are quoting is mixing Pfizer and Moderna, not the J&J. And the actual 'Booster' in clinical trials is based on getting Pfizer (I need to check if Moderna too). The AstraZeneca data is mixed as well, and very, very limited ... although at least some countries are in trials.

Last edited:
I tried to watch her interview on Hot Ones but she really doesn’t bring much to the table conversationally. I’m sure there are a lot of things in the world that awe her.

I'm not sure who she is but must be something to wear a $15k suit. The evil rich are themselves. 😆
Rich, affluent people don't understand us commoners, and for them to 'talk down to us' isn't really going to win over many people. But, as I said, it's not mandated. It's a waste of money, but not mandated.

That's at least 1 out of 2 Libertarian things respected.

Forget the cult push. Let’s just stop vaccines altogether. Who needs the vaccines when we can have a wonderful worldwide pandemic with death, disease, lockdowns, and unemployment

Hurrah for no traffic!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊

Reactions: Knight59
You're going to the way extreme argument. I say do it or not it doesn't bother me. Personal responsibility and your risk/reward logic. Considering it is listed as emergency use we have a decent number vaccinated imo. Assuming we can get the 65+ plus group mostly vaccinated and those with diabetes, asthma, etc the death toll is going to be way under 1% for the remaining groups.

Getting covid isn't automatic death. Less than 5% of covid cases even need hospitalization. The vaccines are working although I don't believe as well as the original effective rates reported. If we don't get all creepy about the vaccine, maybe another 10-15% will do it. The fda approval will also help.

0% chance that DeSantis will lock down Florida btw. 😉
I just say screw vaccines. The government is creeping me out. How do I get unvaccinated?? Bring on the pandemic baby!!! Life was amazing with all those cancelled football games, 20% full stadiums and no tailgating.

I just say screw vaccines. The government is creeping me out. How do I get unvaccinated?? Bring on the pandemic baby!!! Life was amazing with all those cancelled football games, 20% full stadiums and no tailgating.

When did you start arguing like a liberal?

Reactions: drays21
You're going to the way extreme argument. I say do it or not it doesn't bother me. Personal responsibility and your risk/reward logic. Considering it is listed as emergency use we have a decent number vaccinated imo. Assuming we can get the 65+ plus group mostly vaccinated

We're at over 80% fully vaccinated 65+, although some 75+ are unable to be vaccinated, so it's just under (yes, 65-74 is higher than 75+).
65-75 75+ All 90.7% 86.6% Fully 81.0% 77.2%
And those 40-64 are nearly 70% fully vaccinated (they will be in a month) ...
40-49 50-64 All 64.9% 74.8% Fully 56.4% 66.1%
And those 18-39 are heading to 50%+ fully ... (will be a bit before 70%).
18-24 25-39 All 50.9% 55.4% Fully 41.9% 47.3%
These underage are all Pfizer mRNA, at least if legally ...
<12 12-15 16-17 All 0.5% 34.2% 46.0% Fully 0.3% 25.6% 37.6%
In fact, both Moderna mRNA and J&J Ad26 are still only EUA for 18+, and ...
Pfizer wasn't granted 12-15 until mid-May, and was 16+ earlier.

What's interesting is the <12, as none are even EUA today!
The Pfizer approval submission is still only 16+, not 12-15, much less under.

Which means practioners and, to a lesser extent, parents have been violating the law. Especially <12, although most were violating it before the <16 mid-May EUA too.

and those with diabetes, asthma, etc the death toll is going to be way under 1% for the remaining groups.
Actually, it was about 7% for those under 45 (or 50, cannot remember), with Wuhan-1 + Alpha (Alpha being most of those). But yes, under 25 was <0.2%.

Getting covid isn't automatic death. Less than 5% of covid cases even need hospitalization.
It was actually 2.1% by September with Wuhan-1. It came up with Alpha by January.

But yes, it's been lower than the Flu hospitalizations, which runs 5-10%. But the lockdown brought down flu by orders of magnitude.

The vaccines are working although I don't believe as well as the original effective rates reported.
The worst case reports had Wuhan-1 and Alpha no worse than 88% with mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) over 2-4 months. That's actually outstanding, much higher than typical for many established vaccines. It's typically 98%+ against serious disease too.

So CoV mRNA vaccines seem to have an extremely high efficacy, at least in the short-term. That's why many believe creating new CoV mRNA vaccines that address the Gamma, Delta and Lamba variants may be extremely effective. That's always been the promise of mRNA ... which hasn't happened in Flu B/C trials (seasonal flus, C kills far less, but spreads faster), and Flu A was always a 'long shot promise' (but would be tried in the case of a pandemic).

Now variants have brought that down.

This is where some they have 'equivalized' with Adenovirus (Ad) vector vaccines in the most recent studies. I.e., mRNA seems to have really prevented Wuhan-1 far better than Ad, but it slips with Delta (which kills far less, but spreads faster), greatly so ... but across all variants, it's about the same.

Although Alpha, Gamma and Lambda seem to be far better addressed -- especially with Alpha being the biggest killer so far, and Gamma set to take over its rein. Gamma is well addressed by both mRNA and Ad. All vaccines produce T-cells, just like actual immunity.

The whole IgM, IgG and IgA antibodies is another story -- the mRNA/Ad types produce almost entirely IgG (80%+ blood), while natural infection produces IgM and IgA as well --especially the latter in lungs, which is where the spread/transmission debate is at.

If we don't get all creepy about the vaccine, maybe another 10-15% will do it. The fda approval will also help.
We're well past 70% fully vaccinated among 65+.
We're almost at 70% fully with 50+.
We're almost at 70% of any shot with 40+.

Even 18+ are nearly at 50%.

Over 60% of the 18+ population has had any shot.
We'll be at 70% soon enough.
And fully vaccinated for 18+ will be 70% in the coming wees.

But I don't see 70% stopping the spread/transmission, based on what we now know.
Israel already proves this too, they are literally 80-90% now.

The NIH predicted this a year ago too ... which goes back into IgG-predominant (mRNA/Ad) 'blood' vaccines v. tri-immunoglobulins 'natural' immunity (either disease or a live, attenuated virus), along with the spread/transfer, because IgG doesn't address the upper respiratory tract on its own.

0% chance that DeSantis will lock down Florida btw. 😉
I remember when the lockdown was only supposed to be 2 then 4 weeks.
Then it turned into special interest and hypocrisy on a whole new level.

Even Warren Buffet has been pointing this out.

Last edited:
We're at over 80% fully vaccinated 65+, although some 75+ are unable to be vaccinated, so it's just under (yes, 65-74 is higher than 75+).
65-75 75+ All 90.7% 86.6% Fully 81.0% 77.2%
And those 40-64 are nearly 70% fully vaccinated (they will be in a month) ...
40-49 50-64 All 64.9% 74.8% Fully 56.4% 66.1%
And those 18-39 are heading to 50%+ fully ... (will be a bit before 70%).
18-24 25-39 All 50.9% 55.4% Fully 41.9% 47.3%
These underage are all Pfizer mRNA, at least if legally ...
<12 12-15 16-17 All 0.5% 34.2% 46.0% Fully 0.3% 25.6% 37.6%
In fact, both Moderna mRNA and J&J Ad26 are still only EUA for 18+, and ...
Pfizer wasn't granted 12-15 until mid-May, and was 16+ earlier.

What's interesting is the <12, as none are even EUA today!
The Pfizer approval submission is still only 16+, not 12-15, much less under.

Which means practioners and, to a lesser extent, parents have been violating the law. Especially <12, although most were violating it before the <16 mid-May EUA too.

Actually, it was about 7% for those under 45 (or 50, cannot remember), with Wuhan-1 + Alpha (Alpha being most of those). But yes, under 25 was <0.2%.

It was actually 2.1% by September with Wuhan-1. It came up with Alpha by January.

But yes, it's been lower than the Flu hospitalizations, which runs 5-10%. But the lockdown brought down flu by orders of magnitude.

The worst case reports had Wuhan-1 and Alpha no worse than 88% with mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) over 2-4 months. That's actually outstanding, much higher than typical for many established vaccines. It's typically 98%+ against serious disease too.

So CoV mRNA vaccines seem to have an extremely high efficacy, at least in the short-term. That's why many believe creating new CoV mRNA vaccines that address the Gamma, Delta and Lamba variants may be extremely effective. That's always been the promise of mRNA ... which hasn't happened in Flu B/C trials (seasonal flus, C kills far less, but spreads faster), and Flu A was always a 'long shot promise' (but would be tried in the case of a pandemic).

Now variants have brought that down.

This is where some they have 'equivalized' with Adenovirus (Ad) vector vaccines in the most recent studies. I.e., mRNA seems to have really prevented Wuhan-1 far better than Ad, but it slips with Delta (which kills far less, but spreads faster), greatly so ... but across all variants, it's about the same.

Although Alpha, Gamma and Lambda seem to be far better addressed -- especially with Alpha being the biggest killer so far, and Gamma set to take over its rein. Gamma is well addressed by both mRNA and Ad. All vaccines produce T-cells, just like actual immunity.

The whole IgM, IgG and IgA antibodies is another story -- the mRNA/Ad types produce almost entirely IgG (80%+ blood), while natural infection produces IgM and IgA as well --especially the latter in lungs, which is where the spread/transmission debate is at.

We're well past 70% fully vaccinated among 65+.
We're almost at 70% fully with 50+.
We're almost at 70% of any shot with 40+.

Even 18+ are nearly at 50%.

Over 60% of the 18+ population has had any shot.
We'll be at 70% soon enough.
And fully vaccinated for 18+ will be 70% in the coming wees.

But I don't see 70% stopping the spread/transmission, based on what we now know.

The NIH predicted this a year ago too ... which goes back into IgG-predominant (mRNA/Ad) 'blood' vaccines v. tri-immunoglobulins 'natural' immunity (either disease or a live, attenuated virus), along with the spread/transfer, because IgG doesn't address the upper respiratory tract on its own.

I remember when the lockdown was only supposed to be 2 then 4 weeks.
Then it turned into special interest and hypocrisy on a whole new level.

Even Warren Buffet has been pointing this out.
I honestly think that your brain isn’t wired correctly. You’re too fukced up in the head to make a concise point. You’re all over the place. Writing a lot makes you LESS KNOWLEDGEABLE. It’s a very very bad look for you @UCFBS. This is why you can’t hold down a job

Doses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
334M
159M
48.5%

I honestly think that your brain isn’t wired correctly
You're just proving you don't read anything. Because ...

334M
159M
48.5%
The % of population fully vaccinated includes all <12 kids who cannot legally get any vaccine! That's 50M kids under 12 who cannot get any vaccine under even EUA!

That's nearly 60% of the US Population 12+ fully vaccinated that can be, legally!

Unless you're advocating jabbing kids both the CDC And FDA says should NOT be and cannot be legally?! Are you?! Are you seriously advocating that?!

And then another +25M who are 12-17 who can only get the Pfizer mRNA under EUA! If we only look at 18+ adults, then it's nearly 65% of adult Americans.

And, again, 15 month Berlin study of 400,000 people ... (kids are not spreading it!)

F2.large.jpg

Not triggered, you're just advocating doing things against not just CDC and FDA recommendations, but illegal for medical professionals (and even parents) to do.

That's why your statistics are utterly invalid. It's like saying ...

"At least 20% of the country doesn't have any fully, valid driver's licenses and are not even insured! We need to change that! They are why our insurance rates are so high!!! They are against government regulation!"

But you don't mention the fact that the 20% of the country you are talking about are all under 16. ;)

^^^ That is literally what's wrong with all your arguments!

Not triggered, you're just advocating doing things against not just CDC and FDA recommendations, but illegal for medical professionals (and even parents) to do.
You’re an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist. You trash vaccines. The next vaccine that comes out will be trashed by you as well. And the next. That’s what anti-vaxxers do

Let the damn parents get their kids vaccinated

You’re an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist. You trash vaccines. The next vaccine that comes out will be trashed by you as well. And the next. That’s what anti-vaxxers do
And when the CDC tells you to lock down and stay home for another year, you'll comply.

Let the damn parents get their kids vaccinated
So parents should get kids under 12 vaccinated with Pfizer?
You do realize Pfizer has not even sought FDA approval for 16+ yet?
Or under 18 with non-Pfizer vaccines?

Screw the FDA?! They're idiots? CDC too?!

So parents should get kids under 12 vaccinated with Pfizer?
You do realize Pfizer has not even sought FDA approval for 16+ yet?
Or under 18 with non-Pfizer vaccines?

Screw the FDA?! They're idiots? CDC too?!

Blame, deflection, control, telling others what to do ... despite the fact that I have over 50 examples now of you being utterly ignorant of actual information.
You have 50 self-twisted and self-misinterpreted examples.

Because you guys are a bunch of morons.

Can’t teach stupid

Vaccines work. No vaccines are so 1346

I’m wearing a mask 50 hours a week because of you idiots. 16 months
No, you’re not. You’re wearing a mask 50 hours a week because the public feels a false sense of safety in masks and your company doesn’t want to get sued by your family if you get sick and die. Vaccine or no vaccines, the policymakers are pushing masking regardless, so nothing anyone on this board is going to do will get that off of you.

Actually, that’s not quite true. The people that are pushing back against the ineffective practice of masking are likely to be more effective in getting that mask off of you than if we had 100% vaccinations.

Reactions: UCFBS and dmarten66
It would also help if our dear rulers would clean up their messaging.

Zero chance in Florida we are going back to lockdowns. People did get vaccinated. You're acting like nobody is willing to get vaccinated.
UCF plays road games too in cities that definitely would put restrictions in. Additionally, Florida is not doing great with vaccinations

It is going to be interesting to see what happens when school starts. The new variant is apparently worse for kids and spreads easier than what we were dealing with before.

I mean take it or not. Now we have celebrities pushing the vaccine while worshipping dementia man and fraudci. We have a push for door to door like something out of nazi Germany. We have lotteries for taking the vaccine. At some point you're just being creepy with a vaccine. Worshipping fauci isn't a good look. Having a random celebrity wearing a $15k suit doesn't relate to 16 year olds that barely will get any impact from covid.

Yeah, trying to make sure people are healthy is almost the exact same thing as rounding up people to murder them. Great analysis.

Zero chance in Florida we are going back to lockdowns. People did get vaccinated. You're acting like nobody is willing to get vaccinated.

Less than half of the state of Florida is fully vaccinated. That isnt enough to prevent more outbreaks, especially when school starts back.

Yeah, trying to make sure people are healthy is almost the exact same thing as rounding up people to murder them. Great analysis.
I don't even bother reading most of the anti-vaxxer crap posted here. Not only is it ridiculous, it's dangerous.

We're blessed with scientists who were able to produce life-saving vaccines in record time. We are also blessed to live in a country where the vaccines are readily available and where we have the very-real chance to develop herd immunity and get our economy back to running full-steam ahead while the rest of the world is still grappling with it.

But, of course, we've got a bunch of idiots sowing seeds of doubt resulting in a huge cross-section of people remaining vulnerable to the aggressive new COVID-19 variants. In the immortal words of Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

I honestly think that your brain isn’t wired correctly. You’re too fukced up in the head to make a concise point. You’re all over the place. Writing a lot makes you LESS KNOWLEDGEABLE. It’s a very very bad look for you @UCFBS. This is why you can’t hold down a job

334M
159M
48.5%
48.5% of total population, No kids under 12 are being done and they shouldn't be done. I don't think anyone under 18 should be vaccinated. There are real heart issues with that group taking the vaccines, and the risk from Wuhan is tiny. I took the shots understanding the risk pro and con. I am healthy, but over weight, and turn 66 in a few days. On top of the # who are vaccinated is likely another 30 to 60 million who have had the virus, have the antibodies, and are of no more risk than those who have had the shots. I am not anti vax, but I would not tell my daughter to run in and give an experimental vaccine to my grandkids who all are under the age of 12.

I don't even bother reading most of the anti-vaxxer crap posted here. Not only is it ridiculous, it's dangerous.

We're blessed with scientists who were able to produce life-saving vaccines in record time. We are also blessed to live in a country where the vaccines are readily available and where we have the very-real chance to develop herd immunity and get our economy back to running full-steam ahead while the rest of the world is still grappling with it.

But, of course, we've got a bunch of idiots sowing seeds of doubt resulting in a huge cross-section of people remaining vulnerable to the aggressive new COVID-19 variants. In the immortal words of Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.
I just can’t believe the stupidity. It’s incomprehensible. Moat posters aren’t even responding

The thing that gets me, is that a few months ago they were giving Trump all of the credit for the vaccines, now, many of those same people wont even take them. The other thing that concerns me, is that we dont know how this thing is going to mutate. Six months from now we might very well have a strain that is far more deadly. I hope that isnt the case, but there is no point we should even be putting ourselves in that position.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
48.5% of total population, No kids under 12 are being done and they shouldn't be done. I don't think anyone under 18 should be vaccinated. There are real heart issues with that group taking the vaccines, and the risk from Wuhan is tiny. I took the shots understanding the risk pro and con. I am healthy, but over weight, and turn 66 in a few days. On top of the # who are vaccinated is likely another 30 to 60 million who have had the virus, have the antibodies, and are of no more risk than those who have had the shots. I am not anti vax, but I would not tell my daughter to run in and give an experimental vaccine to my grandkids who all are under the age of 12.

There are heart conditions and other things with the virus too. You are taking some chance either way, but I would much rather take my chances with the vaccine rather than the actual virus.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT