ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

There are real heart issues with that group taking the vaccines ... I am not anti vax, but I would not tell my daughter to run in and give an experimental vaccine to my grandkids who all are under the age of 12.
My daughter got the J&J vaccine and when the 1-out-of-a-jillion heart issue came out, I called her and asked if she was concerned.

Her reply? Every woman on birth control in this country faces a great chance of developing a heart problem than anyone taking the J&J vaccine.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
My daughter got the J&J vaccine and when the 1-out-of-a-jillion heart issue came out, I called her and asked if she was concerned.

Her reply? Every woman on birth control in this country faces a great chance of developing a heart problem than anyone taking the J&J vaccine.
The side effects of these vaccines are so ridiculously low. There has been over a billion vaccinated worldwide and we are talking dozens or maybe hundreds

I would calculate the percentage, but my phone doesn’t have that many decimal points. On top of that, the side effects are questionable

So you're anti birth control now?

He said it was potentially dangerous. I have to assume that makes him anti birth control.
WTF? His daughter said it. What point are you trying to make. Are we talking about vaccines or birth control?

He said it was potentially dangerous. I have to assume that makes him anti birth control.

But he isnt anti vax, so your point doesnt make any sense. But what he is essentially saying, is that we take stuff all the time that has potential side effects without thinking twice about it.

But he isnt anti vax, so your point doesnt make any sense. But what he is essentially saying, is that we take stuff all the time that has potential side effects without thinking twice about it.
Oh. So recognizing the fact that there are or could potentially be side effects to something doesn't make you
"anti (x)"?

Self awareness.

Oh crap. It took two variants at the same time, but they killed this 90 year old woman.
Usually it takes 3 variants and cancer. 😜
Wow.., I always thought that dead was dead. Ya know.., like different than being alive

• Haha
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
There are real heart issues with that group taking the vaccines, and the risk from Wuhan is tiny.
Incorrect. There is no higher risk from the vaccine than catching COVID IN ANY AGE GROUP. Better brush up on your “heart issues” data.
Once again, @Ucfmikes strikes! Sigh ...

Yes, you're 100% correct ...

The chance of young men being asymptomatically or even minor, symptomatically 'diseased' from SARS-CoV-2 within 6 months is at least good 1-2 in 100 and much, much higher than the 1 in 3-6,000 that spend multiple weeks in a hospital due to an enlarged heart, with 10% of those having major effects (90% are discharged with just minor or even just temporary damage), from getting a mRNA vaccine. Again, you're right, no argument.

But their chance of having a similar, multi-week hospital stay due to 'disease' from SARS-CoV-2 is lower than 1 in 3-6,000 heart enlargements! That's why the US FDA is strongly advising against young men from being fully vaccinated if they have even minor cardio impacts after the 1st mRNA shot!

Now with that 'mitigation strategy,' it does drop off big time! But that requires us to admit it exist and they should not be fully vaccinated ... now that we know of it! Case-in-point, and people like you @Ucfmikes, say this is impossible, when it's real!

Yes, there is a real risk. And no, we did not know about it in April, downplayed it in May, until the Israelis recognized it by June, and the FDA finally used the 'warning label' to force everyone to recognize it by July! This is 100% of what I'm talking about!

Try keeping the same context! But you don't care, because you 100% assume, and 0% read! You are literally the total example of why we have the whole approval process!

TL;DR version:
As long as we do not let young men get fully vaccinated that have an adverse, even if minor, cardio reaction after the 1st mRNA jab, we can mitigate the issue. But that means, yes, they are purposely, not fully vaccinated.

Honestly I have had Covid for 36 days....fever for 14 days on and off......then oxygen level dropping to 86 and lower....I went to Hospital 2 IVS....heart rate at 156.....my oxygen level below 80..but I learn to control breathing. So Oxygen levels not a problem...after all this I stil vaccinated..I was sick for 1 day fever again.....After 2 weeks I got vaccinated for 2nd time..for 2 days fever and so sick but I survived ..My grandmother and 2 Uncle's and 2 cousins died from Covid...I got sick from Vaccine but 3 days compared to 30 I will take it....Vaccine may get u sick but at least u are not on oxygen for 2 weeks like my uncle and have hole in throat .and your lung capacity at 35 percent.

Honestly I have had Covid for 36 days....fever for 14 days on and off......then oxygen level dropping to 86 and lower....I went to Hospital 2 IVS....heart rate at 156.....my oxygen level below 80..but I learn to control breathing. So Oxygen levels not a problem...after all this I stil vaccinated..I was sick for 1 day fever again.....After 2 weeks I got vaccinated for 2nd time..for 2 days fever and so sick but I survived ..My grandmother and 2 Uncle's and 2 cousins died from Covid...I got sick from Vaccine but 3 days compared to 30 I will take it....Vaccine may get u sick but at least u are not on oxygen for 2 weeks like my uncle and have hole in throat .and your lung capacity at 35 percent.
BS. Your O2 levels didn't drop below 80%.

• Wow
Once again, @Ucfmikes strikes! Sigh ...

Yes, you're 100% correct ...

The chance of young men being asymptomatically or even minor, symptomatically 'diseased' from SARS-CoV-2 within 6 months is at least good 1-2 in 100 and much, much higher than the 1 in 3-6,000 that spend multiple weeks in a hospital due to an enlarged heart, with 10% of those having major effects (90% are discharged with just minor or even just temporary damage), from getting a mRNA vaccine. Again, you're right, no argument.

But their chance of having a similar, multi-week hospital stay due to 'disease' from SARS-CoV-2 is lower than 1 in 3-6,000 heart enlargements! That's why the US FDA is strongly advising against young men from being fully vaccinated if they have even minor cardio impacts after the 1st mRNA shot!

Now with that 'mitigation strategy,' it does drop off big time! But that requires us to admit it exist and they should not be fully vaccinated ... now that we know of it! Case-in-point, and people like you @Ucfmikes, say this is impossible, when it's real!

Yes, there is a real risk. And no, we did not know about it in April, downplayed it in May, until the Israelis recognized it by June, and the FDA finally used the 'warning label' to force everyone to recognize it by July! This is 100% of what I'm talking about!

Try keeping the same context! But you don't care, because you 100% assume, and 0% read! You are literally the total example of why we have the whole approval process!

TL;DR version:
As long as we do not let young men get fully vaccinated that have an adverse, even if minor, cardio reaction after the 1st mRNA jab, we can mitigate the issue. But that means, yes, they are purposely, not fully vaccinated.
Young people don’t get sick from COVID

They don’t need a stinking vaccine

@UCFBS THE GOOGLE READINGS CONSPIRACY THEORIST DOCTOR OF DEATH STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

• Love
We're blessed with scientists who were able to produce life-saving vaccines in record time.
Actually, most are outside the US.
And the 'record time' was already known with mRNA.
We just finally got one that actually worked.

And we have plenty of idiots in and outside the US that sold us snake oil on things.
The US NIH tried to warn us in mid-2020 ... and have now confirmed.
Yet we're still talking like we understand immunoglobulins and respiratory transmission.

And plenty of people look like idiots.

Thank the antivaxxers for mutations
Then they say “THE VACCINES DON’T WORK!!!!”
Delta didn't his Israel until well after they had broken 70%, let alone the prior 60%.

You're blaming and dodging. You refuse to talk about what mRNA actually doesn't do.

Florida nearing peak covid levels while over 50% of adult population is vaccinated. Dang I thought the dementia regime had this under control. 🤔
They will just blame anti-vaxxers, then kids, then others. That's what they're doing.

Israel was almost to 80% when Delta hit. It doesn't matter. They will continue to blame and dodge the facts.

In the end, when we either have enough people get natural immunity or we actually get a live, attenuated vaccine, the truth will finally come out.

mRNA protects in the blood, it doesn't provide enough to sterilize the tract. The NIH warned us this could be the case, and confirmed it after the first 3 months.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Give me the list of covid deaths in the Miami area for those in their 20s and 30s in the last 2 weeks. These vague headlines are click bait.
I’ll give you a list for vaccinated deaths instead

1) Nobody
2) The invisible man
3) The Easter bunny 🐰
4) The tooth 🦷 fairy 🧚‍♀️
5) Big foot
6) Aliens

Warn us in the future? If the Wuhan lab is still running experiments, we could easily have another. Good use a future warfare with lab viruses.
I'm not touching that.

Yes the PRC is irresponsible. They've been a horrendous partner for the WHO since 2017. You watch any Asia-Pacific media and they are all over that. And we call it SARS instead of FERS (Far-East) or CRS (China) for a reason, unlike MERS and countless other viruses. It's politicking ... right down to kicking Taipei out the second the PRC promoted Tandros.

But that's not really important now.

Self-awareness. Work on it buddy.
Indeed, too many Conservatives are utter hypocrites on this.
It's amazing how totalitarian they can be.

I warned and warned that not understanding spread/transmission would only lead to more lockdown justifications.

Agreed. The goal posts are getting heavy moving them so far.
Israel has implemented a crash course to go from 20-40% to 70-90% kids 12-16 being fully vaccinated. After that, people will say it's those under 12 ... all while saying variants due to anti-vaxxers caused it.

At some point, we have to literally look at the realities. The US NIH has done that. So many others are doing that too ... many in the medical community. It's the fact that it's respiratory, and mRNA is IgG-predominant.

I'm still shocked kids don't spread it. I'm really shocked. For the past 15 years I've read how OC43-CoV is largely spread by kids to the elderly. But it seems that's not the case with SARS-CoV-2. It's us mid-age people that are utterly asymptomatic as much as hospitalized elderly. I would have never assumed.

So ... it's kinda sick to see what some people are saying, even doctors, who -- when cornered -- admit they honestly don't have any proof and literally just want to 'try it any way.'

Stuff even the CDC, much more the FDA, do not recommend.

When I start being prevented from doing anything because I've had the J&J without a 'booster' that has never even tried in combination ... that's when I'll know we've lost any hope of rational discussion and science.

It's already pretty bad right now given how many people complain about 'warning labels' and don't understand their purpose.

I'm not arguing the deaths for vaccinated folks. I'm calling bs on these overwhelming deaths in Miami to 20s and 30s year old groups.
Just 1 is enough for me if and certainly for that person. It’s preventable

Because if he was at 86%, it had to have been measured. No doctor is going to wait until it drops to 80 to put him on oxygen with a pulse of 156. The whole story is bullshit.
Wrong. Usually, you do not go on oxygen for an oxygen level unless It drops under 80. That’s the low end of normal. The 156 pulse is irrelevant

Because if he was at 86%, it had to have been measured. No doctor is going to wait until it drops to 80 to put him on oxygen with a pulse of 156. The whole story is bullshit.
Apparently u have never been to Emergency room...They did want to keep me...I chose to go home...hehe...my Grandmother 2 uncle's and cousin died from Covid..yet my story is bullshit...I would have made same decision again..I will not die in Hospital...I had pneumonia as well. Hehe...

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT